KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hulk and Kurse vs Superman (MOS)

Hulk and Kurse vs Superman (MOS)
Started by: DrDeadpool

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
That was at the end of the fight where Thor was starting to get annoyed, hence him denting Iron-man's suit with a headbutt and crushing it with his hands.

I'm wondering about him knowing about Cap's shield and wanting to test it after Heimdall prolly saw Cap fight Loki and told Thor about it. I don't think Thor would have done that knowing otherwise. He really isn't in the business of killing humans.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 03:09 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by Firefly218
Zod is comparable to supes in terms of ability, and he was killed by a simple neck snap. Hulk and Kurse duo can pull offthe win. Supes long distance attacks are completely useless against Hulk and Kurse, and if supes tries close range combat hr gets his neck snapped.

MoS supes speed wasn't too impressive

A neck snap performed by another Kryptonian though. Plus Hulk and Kurse would have an extremely hard time getting a hold of Supes. Faora and Namek had trouble with that, and they were much faster than this team.

That was at the end of the fight where Thor was starting to get annoyed, hence him denting Iron-man's suit with a headbutt and crushing it with his hands.

In other words he wasn't holding back.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 03:29 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Psychotron
A neck snap performed by another Kryptonian though. Plus Hulk and Kurse would have an extremely hard time getting a hold of Supes. Faora and Namek had trouble with that, and they were much faster than this team.

He knew that shield was going to stop him.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 03:30 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

IOW, he was holding back, because if he was swinging Mjolnir with anywhere near the strength he used to crush Iron-man's armor with his bare hands. Tony would likely be dead.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 03:33 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

IOW, he was holding back, because if he was swinging Mjolnir with anywhere near the strength he used to crush Iron-man's armor with his bare hands. Tony would likely be dead.

Grip strength =/= punchin/swinging power. And I'm not saying he was going all out, but he was clearly not playing around.

Originally posted by Supra
He knew that shield was going to stop him.

Is he psychic now?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 03:44 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Grip strength =/= punchin/swinging power. And I'm not saying he was going all out, but he was clearly not playing around.

Is he psychic now?

Heimdall bro.. sees all and tells Thor. No way on earth Thor would have tried to do that without having some knowledge of that shield.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 03:45 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Firefly218
Zod is comparable to supes in terms of ability, and he was killed by a simple neck snap.
Did this statement make sense in your head?

I mean really?

Superman could snap Zod's neck because he was strong enough to do so. Hulk and Kurse can't do so so easily, and more importantly, he is much, much, much faster than either of them.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 03:50 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro

I mean really?

Superman could snap Zod's neck because he was strong enough to do so. Hulk and Kurse can't do so so easily, and more importantly, he is much, much, much faster than either of them.

Lot of people miss the fact that MoS did in fact have super speed. I wish they would watch the damn movie closer, its not that hard to see.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 03:51 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I mean really?

Hulk would easily snap his neck. Hulk wouldn't struggle with that tower on the tanker or whatever it was.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 03:51 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

He would be flattened by it. thumb up

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 03:52 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He would be flattened by it. thumb up
He easily palmed the leviathan ship whereas Superman couldn't even hold this flimsy structure up. What a Superwimp.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 03:53 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk would easily snap his neck. Hulk wouldn't struggle with that tower on the tanker or whatever it was.

Hulk gave Loki his best though and it didn't break a bone in his body he flat out Hulk Smashed Loki and he lived..I dont see Hulk hurting MoS remotely. He took beatings from Namek and Faora like a boss.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 03:54 AM
NemeBro

He easily palmed the leviathan ship whereas Superman couldn't even hold this flimsy structure up. What a Superwimp.
The oil tower was heavier. thumb up

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 03:55 AM
quanchi112
Disney

The oil tower was heavier. thumb up
If this makes sense to ypu your thought process finally makes sense to me.

wink

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 03:56 AM
NemeBro

Prove the leviathan was heavier. thumb up

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 03:57 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Hulk gave Loki his best though and it didn't break a bone in his body he flat out Hulk Smashed Loki and he lived..I dont see Hulk hurting MoS remotely. He took beatings from Namek and Faora like a boss.
Loki is a different kind of animal than Superman. Hulk also didn't try to snap his neck.

Superman is used to beatings and the Hulk will give him one he won't ever forget.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 03:58 AM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Loki is a different kind of animal than Superman. Hulk also didn't try to snap his neck.

Superman is used to beatings and the Hulk will give him one he won't ever forget.

Yea but durability is durability. Mos is above Loki's.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 03:59 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Lot of people miss the fact that MoS did in fact have super speed. I wish they would watch the damn movie closer, its not that hard to see.

They had super "mobile" speed though, not combat speed. Still would make things difficult for Hulk and Kurse, but not impossible.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 03:59 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Yea but durability is durability. Mos is above Loki's.
He didn't try to snap his neck. Superman didn't break anyone else's neck until he snapped one of their necks.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 04:00 AM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

He didn't try to snap his neck. Superman didn't break anyone else's neck until he snapped one of their necks.

That should have broken a back or neck.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 04:01 AM