KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Team Krypton and Batman vs. Team Asgard and The Avengers

Team Krypton and Batman vs. Team Asgard and The Avengers
Started by: Firefly218

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Psychotron
http://i.imgur.com/gxCo2Y2.jpg

Just look at that mouth and that nose, man. Check those front teeth too, they suffer from Tom Cruise syndrome.

(please log in to view the image)

Ugly

Sexy

You see the difference?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2014 08:07 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

I see you cherry picking photos. That shot of Antje is from the trailer and is just unfinished cgi. While Scarlett has the benefit for lighting, makeup and movie magic.

Strip all that away and she's revolting.

http://imgur.com/YbADDuj

Seriously, I can't believe this is considered attractive.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2014 08:55 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

What if Thor goes to Asgard and decides to grab something from the weapons vault? Like the Casket of Ancient Winters, or the Terrasect.

What if he tells Heimdall to use the Bi-Frost to nuke the opposing team.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 29th, 2014 08:58 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Kal solos.

Faora solos.

Zod solos.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2014 09:05 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I see you cherry picking photos. That shot of Antje is from the trailer and is just unfinished cgi. While Scarlett has the benefit for lighting, makeup and movie magic.

Like you pull attractive women or something.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2014 09:10 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by quanchi112
Like you pull attractive women or something.

I'm not a male model or anything, but I pull the occasional hot chick. All those hours in gym definitely help too. I even scored two 16-year-old cuties last year. Thank the gods I live in Europe where the age of consent is more reasonable.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2014 09:21 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now you're 'cherry picking' photos. Regardless, attractiveness is subjective. In my opinion, which is the consensus, scarjo is gorgeous.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2014 12:14 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I'm not a male model or anything, but I pull the occasional hot chick. All those hours in gym definitely help too. I even scored two 16-year-old cuties last year. Thank the gods I live in Europe where the age of consent is more reasonable.
Sure you do, buddy. Sure you do.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2014 12:15 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

^

Old Post Jan 30th, 2014 12:16 AM
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

Wow, must have sucked to come across that pic.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2014 12:32 AM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

in terms of hotness, Scarlett is probably the most overrated woman in Hollywood.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2014 12:49 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by marwash22
in terms of hotness, Scarlett is probably the most overrated woman in Hollywood.

Not really

Old Post Jan 30th, 2014 12:55 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

yes she is.

I'm not mad at your opinion tho.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2014 01:22 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes she is.

I'm not mad at your opinion tho.

Agree to disagree

Old Post Jan 30th, 2014 01:37 AM
NemeBro

It's funny when a bunch of nobodies on the internet talk shit about the attractiveness of women who wouldn't give them a second glance.

Anyway, IMO, Antje is more attractive. Which doesn't make Scarlett ugly, mind you.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2014 02:31 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

*says people on the internet shouldn't talk about the attractiveness of women they can't get*

*talks about the attractiveness of women he can't get*

no expression

Old Post Jan 30th, 2014 02:37 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
It's funny when a bunch of nobodies on the internet talk shit about the attractiveness of women who wouldn't give them a second glance.

Anyway, IMO, Antje is more attractive. Which doesn't make Scarlett ugly, mind you.

I personally wouldn't give Antje a second glance.

btw, do you think of YOURSELF as a somebody - to where you are exempt from the ridicule of your own statement.
I don't think so laughing

Old Post Jan 30th, 2014 02:46 AM
NemeBro

*says people on the internet shouldn't talk about the attractiveness of women they can't get*

*talks about the attractiveness of women he can't get*

no expression
I can pull any ***** I want marwash, because I understand that the only thing limiting a man from getting some is his silly notion that "consent" is necessary.

Nevertheless you read my post wrong, but hey.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2014 02:50 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Neme, you ain't bout that rape life.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2014 03:03 AM
NemeBro

It doesn't count if they're dead during the deed?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2014 03:07 AM