KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Thor 3

Thor 3
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by roughrider
I'm sure the inevitable rewrite by another writer (plus a punch up by Joss Whedon) will take place before the script gets filmed.

at least it will come out on time stick out tongue

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 31st, 2014 07:35 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
at least it will come out on time stick out tongue

Yes. I'm guessing 2016; we'll see whether Marvel wants Dr. Strange to come out first, or vice versa.

Anyone notice in the original article I posted, about how they are already negotiating with the Russo brothers to return for another Captain America film? They must be very high on their work on The Winter Solider (which does look awesome; almost Nolan-esque.)

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jan 31st, 2014 08:38 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Yes. I'm guessing 2016; we'll see whether Marvel wants Dr. Strange to come out first, or vice versa.

Anyone notice in the original article I posted, about how they are already negotiating with the Russo brothers to return for another Captain America film? They must be very high on their work on The Winter Solider (which does look awesome; almost Nolan-esque.)

I did .. I think Marvel knows they have a success in Captain America: Winter Soldier

Old Post Jan 31st, 2014 10:12 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor 3 is officially Ragnarok, with Loki returning.

http://t.co/bcrDTPfrZW

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 06:44 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Firefly218

That will mean Surtur! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 06:46 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

That will mean Surtur! Happy Dance

Yup thumb up

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 06:47 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Hope it's better than the first two. lol

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 07:00 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Ah awesome. Can't wait to see Surtur if it happens. Always loved Thor.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 07:01 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Golgo13
Hope it's better than the first two. lol

Yes, thank you for the requisite DC fanboy trolling. Wouldn't be KMC without it. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 07:02 PM
Senor Cage

Yes, thank you for the requisite DC fanboy trolling. Wouldn't be KMC without it. stick out tongue

I've already expressed my thoughts on the Thor films. Mediocre at best, IMO. Out of the 10 movies Marvel Studios has done, I've liked 5. Including GOTG, which I said was the best movie of the year so far. Along with Apes. So, shut it with the trolling.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 07:07 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Typical Golgo Bias DC crap, go wank at how mediocre MOS was.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 08:16 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Typical Golgo Bias DC crap, go wank at how mediocre MOS was.

No.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 08:29 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Firefly218

It will be good

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 08:58 PM
Darth Thor

This better be damn good! Speaking as a Thor fan, I loved the first but am proper disappointed the sequel was no where close to the caliber of CA2 and GOTG.

But it's good it's in 2017, and it's Ragnarok. Gives them time and potential to hit the spot!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 09:23 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
This better be damn good! Speaking as a Thor fan, I loved the first but am proper disappointed the sequel was no where close to the caliber of CA2 and GOTG.

But it's good it's in 2017, and it's Ragnarok. Gives them time and potential to hit the spot!

Two suffered from villain with barely any screen time and the lack of the Warriors 3/Sif. They should have just cut out Natalie's crew and featured more Warriors 3 and Sif in the final battle. The first film was a great though.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2014 12:33 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Femi32

I'd have to agree with Golgo13. I found both Thor movies lacking. Not bad, but I wanted more from both of them. Let's hope they get it right this time.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2014 12:51 AM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

They had trouble sticking with a director for the second one. Will be curious who they bring on for the next one. Alan Taylor is already busy with this Terminator reboot.

Paging Kenneth Branagh...?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2014 03:29 AM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

I can't wait for Thor 3. This should be an epic movie. I just hope they don't drown it in comedy like the second film. The second film COULD have been great, but just got drowned out with the humor.

Surtur will probably be the big bad going off the name alone....we'll see

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Oct 29th, 2014 03:38 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Its hard for Thor to truly shine when they gimp him by forcing him to be in contact with the unecesarry humans. Darcy can blow up.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Oct 29th, 2014 03:39 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I hope they do something way more in line with the comics, or Norse myths. I absolutely can't stand how out of their way Marvel has gone to say that the Asgardians are aliens, and not gods. Seriously, phuck that shit.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 08:01 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote