KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Thor 3

Thor 3
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Whether T5 is good or not, Thor TDW was a big step down from the first one which was Epic IMO. So when Kenneth Branagh had no issue dealing with Marvel I don't know why Alan Taylor had issues.

Supposedly, Kenneth had creative differences with Marvel, which is why he didn't return for Thor 2 and definitely not Thor 3.

http://screenrant.com/marvel-thor-2...agh-rob-142991/

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Kenn...or-3-72328.html

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 04:32 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Kazenji
If you read in that link he mentions in post production it turned into a different movie

Marvel needs to stop interfering in post and leave the movies as it is.

That's why Iron Man 2 sucked so much.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 04:34 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Zack M

I didn't feel it sucked

sure it could'eve been better but didn't suck.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 06:52 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I didn't feel it sucked

sure it could'eve been better but didn't suck.

Yeah I preferred IM2 to IM3.

It's main issue was it was a big step down from the first, so high expectations for a mediocre movie. But it had it's fun moments for sure.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 09:19 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Every sane person did.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 11:20 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Zack M
Iyo not mine.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 03:31 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Me too

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 05:25 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Every sane person did.

Agreed.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Jul 4th, 2015 05:56 AM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Civil War will contain hints for Thor 3; Lady Sif to have pivotal role

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/civ...ivotal-role-954

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2015 09:26 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Good. They should have a continuous build up to Thor 3 until it comes out. Much like Civil War. It should have that kind of scope and importance attached to it.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2015 12:56 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Civil War will contain hints for Thor 3; Lady Sif to have pivotal role

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/civ...ivotal-role-954

Luv me more Jamie Alexander. love

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2015 10:56 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

This is good news.

Hopefully "pivotal role" doesn't just mean "Thor's new waifu after Natalie Portman gets written out of the series".

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 01:02 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

She was absolutely terrible in AoS. Prior to seeing those episodes I was hoping to see more of her in the Thor films but after watching them.... Let's just say I hope she is a far better actress than those episodes suggested.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 01:50 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Didn't think she was that bad in those few episodes for AoS.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 02:18 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ares834
She was absolutely terrible in AoS. Prior to seeing those episodes I was hoping to see more of her in the Thor films but after watching them.... Let's just say I hope she is a far better actress than those episodes suggested.

???

She wasn't bad in AoS. Maybe the dialogue and direction wasn't top notch, but her acting was just fine.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 02:56 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Suffice to say, I completely disagree.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 03:07 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yeah well that's like your opinion.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 03:11 AM
Darth Thor

Huh? Jamie Alexander stood out in the Thor films despite being written as a background character in the first film. That's all down to her portrayal of the character Imo.

I don't remember her being particularly bad in AOS, just remember the typical bad dialogue and direction we get in AOS.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 12:01 PM
BruhMan
World Champion

I thought Jamie did fine of AOS. Pretty much keeping with the theme and quality of the show.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 10:29 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Did Jamie have any cool parts in Thor? Can't even remember.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 10:59 PM