KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Thor 3

Thor 3
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KCJ506

Hela seems like the immediate choice as Blanchett might be too old for roles like Amora. If Amora were to appear in Ragnarok(which I really hope she does), she's likely to be played by an actress that's closer to Hemsworth's age.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 02:25 PM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Nah Enchantress has to be absolutely stunning.

well as long as Amora is in the film then I couldn't care less who is playing her stick out tongue

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 09:29 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by KCJ506
Hela seems like the immediate choice as Blanchett might be too old for roles like Amora. If Amora were to appear in Ragnarok(which I really hope she does), she's likely to be played by an actress that's closer to Hemsworth's age.
thumb up

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 06:52 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
It is weird isn't it...all the Hulk fans and yet his movies haven't been good. I feel sorry for Hulk. He really has yet to have a good movie...at least he's good in The Avengers. Ruffalo ftw.

I didnt really dislike any of his solo movies. I just dont think hes a good character to portray in movies. I love hulk and thor dynamic. Hope they have a great fight at least without another clear winner. Or thor wins lol. Only way it needs to happen. I really feel lime Chris Yost has a fetish for Thor laying on his back getting pounded. Its really gay.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 09:19 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Or thor wins lol. Only way it needs to happen. I really feel lime Chris Yost has a fetish for Thor laying on his back getting pounded. Its really gay.

I don't know why Marvel has that jackass writing all the Thor movies, he's a notorious Thor hater. Have someone who respects the character, like Walt Simonson write them.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2016 03:29 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Or even get J michael straczynski back he was involved with the first movie.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2016 05:43 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Yeah, or pretty much anyone other than Yost.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2016 05:02 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The Hulk and Thor idea is a really good one. Let's hope they capitalize.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2016 03:51 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

There's news about Hela will be the Primary Antagonist.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2016 05:51 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Yeah. Its supposedbly Hela and Thor wont have Mjolnir. Her and Loki either break or take it somehow.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2016 04:53 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm so waiting for news about Surter for this movie, If he even appears in it.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2016 01:28 AM
ShadowFyre

I wouldnt be surpised if he was only mentioned in passing.it obviously has nothing to do with the actual myths at this point. Its Thor 3/WWH pt 1/ Infinity Gauntlet Prequel. Only thing I'm for sure is going to happen is Thor will have to fight Hulk in an arena no Mjolnir and were gonna have a 20 min long scene of Chris Yost getting his wierd fetish of Thor on his back which involves Hulk punching Thor's face into the ground repeatedly and Thor just laying there. Not fighting back, not unconscious,just laying there getting punched in the face. Its retarded.

I still have high hopes for this movie. Im not entirely sure about all the more jokes comments though. I want something darker and befitting a Ragnarok.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2016 06:31 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

I think having Thor and Hulk away from the other Avengers, in an otherworldly setting, frees them up to act at their most powerful. They don't need to pull back a bit on their power so as not to show up RDJ as Iron Man & show why they are part of a team of mostly lesser powered mortals (and when I say pull back, I mean the writers and directors dictating it off-screen.)

I hope that will be the case. Especially since Infinity War Part I follows right after and we need to see as powerful as Thor & Hulk are, Thanos is beyond them.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Mar 30th, 2016 11:47 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Igniz
I reign supreme!

Originally posted by roughrider
I think having Thor and Hulk away from the other Avengers, in an otherworldly setting, frees them up to act at their most powerful. They don't need to pull back a bit on their power so as not to show up RDJ as Iron Man & show why they are part of a team of mostly lesser powered mortals (and when I say pull back, I mean the writers and directors dictating it off-screen.)

I hope that will be the case. Especially since Infinity War Part I follows right after and we need to see as powerful as Thor & Hulk are, Thanos is beyond them.

I hope Mangog appears in Thor Ragnarok looking what he looked like in the Thor God Of Thunder Video Game smile

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 01:33 AM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by roughrider

Yeah let's hope so thumb up

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 07:42 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

God I want a legit Thor vs Hulk battle in this, where they both go all out and bloody each other to a pulp. It probably won't happen since RDJ already got his big battle with Hulk, but it'd be great.

Either way they need to unleash these two characters; as they really are so far above the rest of the Avengers it's not funny. Yet MCU has been to scared to portray them accurately.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 03:46 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mike82

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
God I want a legit Thor vs Hulk battle in this, where they both go all out and bloody each other to a pulp.
Either way they need to unleash these two characters; as they really are so far above the rest of the Avengers it's not funny. Yet MCU has been to scared to portray them accurately.

Except we've already seen that. Thor and Hulk don't need to have their own Civil War, a well. As awesome as a fight between the two sounds, imagine them joining forces to fight some powerful foe. Just imagine how powerful the antagonist would have to be to justify Thor and Hulk teaming up. It's rumored that Kate Blanchett will be playing Hela. So, maybe that's the big bad they fight.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 08:51 PM
Mike82 is currently offline Click here to Send Mike82 a Private Message Find more posts by Mike82 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Mike82
Except we've already seen that. Thor and Hulk don't need to have their own Civil War, a well. As awesome as a fight between the two sounds, imagine them joining forces to fight some powerful foe. Just imagine how powerful the antagonist would have to be to justify Thor and Hulk teaming up. It's rumored that Kate Blanchett will be playing Hela. So, maybe that's the big bad they fight.
Like I said, I WANT to see them fight each other. We haven't had a legitimate fight between them. Will we see it? Probably not; which sucks. But if they do team up to fight a big bad, I hope it's not Hela. I'd rather see them fight Mangog or Surtur or something. Either way, cannot wait.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2016 01:16 AM
Darth Thor

They WILL fight. They have to. But probably more of a fun tussle this time, and not the serious fight they had in A1.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2016 09:19 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Tessa Thompson joins the movie as a 'kind of superhero' according to the article. Guesses?

http://deadline.com/2016/04/tessa-t...rok-1201735551/

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 02:01 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote