KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Captain America 3

Captain America 3
Started by: Firefly218

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Scarlett Johannson as Black Widow...did not see that happening.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 05:58 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Really hope to see Zemo in this.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 06:26 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
Scarlett Johannson joins Cap 3 as Black Widow

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ow/45921244.cms

So we basically know the only person they could possibly kill in Avengers 2 is Hawkeye.

That's the disadvantage of announcing all future movies and who will be in those movies. It reduces the stakes for the next big movie, knowing all the main characters are going to get out of it just fine.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 11:20 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hawkeye isn't dying. When Renner was asked about being in Cap 3, he cited scheduling as being something Marvel would have to work around. That implies his character's survival to me.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 05:53 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Hawkeye isn't dying. When Renner was asked about being in Cap 3, he cited scheduling as being something Marvel would have to work around. That implies his character's survival to me.

Poor Joss don't get to kill no one this time.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 06:00 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DARTH POWER

War Machine could get the ax? It'd make Tony Stark feel double worse

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 07:15 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Kill off War Machine and Falcon. thumb up

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 07:35 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

thing is renner doesn;t have anything in the works though.. besides it may not even be renner who dies, it could be some other character entirely.. also Darth Power could be right with this statement right here...

Originally posted by Tzeentch

Cheadle is unknown while Falcon isn;t going anywhere as anthony mackie has already implied he will be around for a while

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 07:40 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Glad we'll see Zemo.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 08:32 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Tzeentch

You must be racist.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 11:54 PM
BruhMan
World Champion

I'm still wondering when they're gonna make Falcon an avenger. I guess his limited powerset would make it hard to make him seem useful when both Thor and Iron man fly and fire projectiles on a much higher scale.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2015 07:20 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

You must be racist.
Not at all, I just hate black people.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 21st, 2015 07:40 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by JayDaDon
I'm still wondering when they're gonna make Falcon an avenger. I guess his limited powerset would make it hard to make him seem useful when both Thor and Iron man fly and fire projectiles on a much higher scale.

They should'eve gone with his other version where he's more useful.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2015 07:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by JayDaDon

That shouldn't really be an issue when we have both BW and Hawkeye trying to make themselves useful on the team.

Besides he's Cap's partner and he's good back up for Cap, given that Cap can't fly.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2015 11:00 AM
BruhMan
World Champion

Well BW has the whole Spy angle. To be fair it was her who got Loki to spill the beans on his plans so she has unique skills. Hawkeye is leaning a little on the wrong side of usefulness imo.
I really hope things like that don't stop them from adding certain members because we gotta see more Falcon.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 05:47 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 12:33 AM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

So, how do you guys think this is going to play out now....

After seeing Age of Ultron [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Cap and Tony seem to be leaving on a good note, despite the couple disputes they had in the film

So, how does the war start?

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 5th, 2015 08:58 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
So, how do you guys think this is going to play out now....

After seeing Age of Ultron [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Cap and Tony seem to be leaving on a good note, despite the couple disputes they had in the film

So, how does the war start?

I bet it's gonna be a hero or a villain (perhaps Crossbones) causes a disaster that ends up with loads of lost lives and that's what starts off the events about the conscription.

So they know where they all are at any given time.

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on May 5th, 2015 at 09:04 PM

Old Post May 5th, 2015 09:01 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I bet it's gonna be a hero or a villain (perhaps Crossbones) causes a disaster that ends up with loads of lost lives and that's what starts off the events about the conscription.

So they know where they all are at any given time.

Well its been pretty much confirmed that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Baron Zemo will apear in Civil War . So he might have something to do with the conflict.

Old Post May 5th, 2015 09:09 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Inhuman
Well its been pretty much confirmed that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Baron Zemo will apear in Civil War . So he might have something to do with the conflict.

Sure but I don't think he'd be the one to directly cause that. He'd send in underlings to do it. He'd appear for the big show.

You are correct in that he's probably involved (although I've phrased my reply a bit oddly).

Also what did you think of the casting of [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Daniel Bruhl as Zemo?

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on May 5th, 2015 at 09:17 PM

Old Post May 5th, 2015 09:15 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote