KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » Need help finding a movie

Need help finding a movie
Started by: JOsborn1882

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JOsborn1882

Need help finding a movie

Hi all I need help finding an old movie and for the first time ever Google has failed me.

All I can remember of the movie is that towards the end the male lead places a small metal circle/coin into a large hoop. The coin then floats in the hoop and spins which then unlocks a door in a cave or dungeon.
If I also remember correctly the floating disc mechanism is used earlier in the movie but that mechanism was smaller.

Sorry for the vague memories but if you could help me it would possibly prevent my brain from exploding.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2014 09:59 AM
JOsborn1882 is currently offline Click here to Send JOsborn1882 a Private Message Find more posts by JOsborn1882 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azzikhan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Need help finding a movie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JOsborn1882
Hi all I need help finding an old movie and for the first time ever Google has failed me.

All I can remember of the movie is that towards the end the male lead places a small metal circle/coin into a large hoop. The coin then floats in the hoop and spins which then unlocks a door in a cave or dungeon.
If I also remember correctly the floating disc mechanism is used earlier in the movie but that mechanism was smaller.

Sorry for the vague memories but if you could help me it would possibly prevent my brain from exploding.

Hey, try out Joister tv (tinyurl.com/nr55oom). I was looking HALF TICKET movie of kishor kumar. Its my granny’s favorite movie and I wanted to show it to her. Found it on this site. They have a registration offer running and are giving out unlimited movies and all for a month. Take it up and enjoy. Half Ticket is I believe the best from Kishore. He’s brilliant in it.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2014 06:48 AM
Azzikhan is currently offline Click here to Send Azzikhan a Private Message Find more posts by Azzikhan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote