KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Avengers vs Pacific Rim

Avengers vs Pacific Rim
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

Gipsy took a nuke?

When was that?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2014 08:56 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Hulk Solos.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2014 11:24 PM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Psychotron
That's what it says in the Pacific Rim wiki.

Can I get a link to that? Cause in all honesty 3 nukes for a level 1 Kaiju seems doubtful and I can't recall him saying it took 3 nukes for that one Kaiju, like I said it took 1 nuke to take out 2 higher level Kaijus

Originally posted by NemeBro
Gipsy took a nuke?

When was that?

When they were underwater and going after the breach

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Feb 6th, 2014 11:31 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

It was 3 tactical nukes I believe.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2014 11:46 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by steverules_2
Can I get a link to that? Cause in all honesty 3 nukes for a level 1 Kaiju seems doubtful and I can't recall him saying it took 3 nukes for that one Kaiju, like I said it took 1 nuke to take out 2 higher level Kaijus

http://pacificrim.wikia.com/wiki/Kaiju

"The military succeeded in taking down the creature with three tactical nuclear missiles"

It was underwater which should cause much stronger shockwaves. And it's possible that the nuke they used to destroy the portal was bigger.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2014 11:44 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by steverules_2

When they were underwater and going after the breach
I am almost positive that it didn't take nearly a direct hit, if at all.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2014 07:35 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk and Thor and Ironman kill them all, end of story.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2014 08:22 PM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by Supra
Hulk and Thor and Ironman kill them all, end of story.

Iron man gets one-shotted by the EMP. Thor and Hulk can't beat 6 monsters each of which is capable of fighting the full military might of the USA for several days.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2014 09:05 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iron man gets one-shotted by the EMP. Thor and Hulk can't beat 6 monsters each of which is capable of fighting the full military might of the USA for several days.

Dude Thor and Hulk are brawlers man..Rewatch Avengers, Thor does the most fighting out of anyone.

He fights Ironman, Hulk, Loki, Takes out most of Chitari on his own.

Thor refuses to lose.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2014 11:01 PM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Dude Thor and Hulk are brawlers man..Rewatch Avengers, Thor does the most fighting out of anyone.

He fights Ironman, Hulk, Loki, Takes out most of Chitari on his own.

Thor refuses to lose.

Thor can refuse all he wants. He still get literally stomped by the Kaiju. Thor just doesn't have feats on the level necessary to take them down. Kurse was whooping his candy ass and he got easily impaled by Loki and killed by a sci-fi grenade.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2014 12:48 PM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor can refuse all he wants. He still get literally stomped by the Kaiju. Thor just doesn't have feats on the level necessary to take them down. Kurse was whooping his candy ass and he got easily impaled by Loki and killed by a sci-fi grenade.

He flys through the mouth of the Kaiju and clears the back of his brain out..

Kurse beating Thor plays no bearing on this fight.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2014 12:50 PM
Psychotron

He flys through the mouth of the Kaiju and clears the back of his brain out..

Kurse beating Thor plays no bearing on this fight.

A creature that can tank the military for days and has to be killed with tactical nukes is going to get one-shotted by Thor. Yeah, right. Kurse had no strength feats on the level of the Kaiju and he worked Thor easily.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2014 01:00 PM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

A creature that can tank the military for days and has to be killed with tactical nukes is going to get one-shotted by Thor. Yeah, right. Kurse had no strength feats on the level of the Kaiju and he worked Thor easily.

Kurse would wreck that creature and you know it. Kurse cannot be hurt or stopped. And I don't see the inside of the creatures neck taking anything. He gets hollowed out bad.

Then we got Hulk..and Iron Mans Tri Beams..

Last edited by Supra on Feb 8th, 2014 at 01:05 PM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2014 01:03 PM
Psychotron

Kurse would wreck that creature and you know it. Kurse cannot be hurt or stopped. And I don't see the inside of the creatures neck taking anything. He gets hollowed out bad.

Then we got Hulk..and Iron Mans Tri Beams..

You're such a fanboy. Kurse can't be hurt or stopped? What about Loki impaling him? What about him DYING?

You have absolutely no proof that Thor and Hulk have anything in their arsenal that is as devastating as a prolonged assault by the military + tactical nukes. And Iron man? Lol.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2014 01:43 PM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're such a fanboy. Kurse can't be hurt or stopped? What about Loki impaling him? What about him DYING?

You have absolutely no proof that Thor and Hulk have anything in their arsenal that is as devastating as a prolonged assault by the military + tactical nukes. And Iron man? Lol.

Show me the PM monster pulling a dimensional grenade out of his ass buddy to stop Kurse, if Loki Impaling him worked then why did he he also have to place that grenade on him to BFR him?

You have literally gone off the deep end lately. Pun intended.

Last edited by Supra on Feb 8th, 2014 at 01:48 PM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2014 01:46 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Supra did you watch Thor 2? Remember in the beginning Malekith sent in the "Kursed", plural. A bunch of Kurse warriors who were eventually stabbed to death by the Asgardian soldiers.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2014 02:08 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Show me the PM monster pulling a dimensional grenade out of his ass buddy to stop Kurse, if Loki Impaling him worked then why did he he also have to place that grenade on him to BFR him?

You have literally gone off the deep end lately. Pun intended.

The Kaiju were wrecking entire cities. Those grenades only destroyed a few soldiers and a throne. There's no room for comparison. Get real, m8.

Originally posted by KingD19
Supra did you watch Thor 2? Remember in the beginning Malekith sent in the "Kursed", plural. A bunch of Kurse warriors who were eventually stabbed to death by the Asgardian soldiers.

Good point.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2014 04:24 PM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19

Glad this isn't Pacfic Rim vs Cursed then since you guys want to downplay Kurse, fine he gets stabbed to death lmoa

Thor and Hulk and Ironman go inside the beats and tear them up from the inside out. Its a dirty job but someone has to do it.

Remember Jonah the Whale?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2014 06:02 PM
Bentley
Seitei

What are the best Hulk/Thor movie feats as far as durability and strength go?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 8th, 2014 06:13 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Kurse was whooping his candy ass and he got easily impaled by Loki and killed by a sci-fi grenade.

That's like saying Kaiju are weak because they got beat up by manmade robots and explosions.

Asgardian/Dark Elven blades seem to be more or less on par (I.e. cut through whatever they want) and that sci-fi grenade was like a localized black hole opening up in his chest. erm

Old Post Feb 8th, 2014 06:30 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote