KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Batman and Spider-Man swap cities. Who fares better against the other'senemies?

The Batman and Spider-Man swap cities. Who fares better against the other'senemies?
Started by: maxivitopowe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marvel_Mystic

Batman is toast. Even low level Spider-Man villains like Shocker would beat him easily.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 08:40 PM
Marvel_Mystic is currently offline Click here to Send Marvel_Mystic a Private Message Find more posts by Marvel_Mystic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

If Batman gets to use his JLA level Tech he can win quite a few of these battles.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 08:43 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JayDaDon
On average, Spidey's rogues gallery is larger and far more dangerous. Don't act like their interchangeable.

More powerful yea more dangerous no

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 09:22 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

I would say they are more dangerous. Doc ok alone has been insanely dangerous leading up to superior.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 10:07 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chipguy_okay

If batman takes a bit of time to get intel on the villains he could take them down without acting to far ooc. Mysterio and Electro are the biggest problem. Not really sure what Bruce could do if he's remotely ic to take down I am electricity Electro. Maybe electro's back to being human though...

If batman just rushes off head first he'd die horribly.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 10:53 PM
chipguy_okay is currently offline Click here to Send chipguy_okay a Private Message Find more posts by chipguy_okay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

I would say they are more dangerous. Doc ok alone has been insanely dangerous leading up to superior.
Compare bane to the Rhino and then tell me who's more dangerous. Spider-man villains are typically more powerful but are most certainly less dangerous.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2014 04:05 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Reddit: The bat and spidey swap places

That subreddit is filled with morons.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2014 04:24 AM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by deathslash
Compare bane to the Rhino and then tell me who's more dangerous. Spider-man villains are typically more powerful but are most certainly less dangerous.

You think Bane is more dangerous than Rhino?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2014 04:24 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Sin I AM
More powerful yea more dangerous no

Doc Ock by himself is more dangerous than half of Bat's rogues gallery put together.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 11th, 2014 05:12 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by deathslash

Cool, how bout we use, just to shake things up, Bane and Doc ock and see who's more dangerous? There is far smarter and more ruthless than Rhino to choose from in Spidey's rogues gallery.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2014 05:37 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

In the case of batman v Spider-man I bring up the following

Peak fighters. Or captain America: tie
Bricks: both defeated hulk: tie
Cosmic love threats: darkseid > fire lord

Whenever the question is who wins in a fight against batman... The answer is always batman.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2014 06:15 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Cool, how bout we use, just to shake things up, Bane and Doc ock and see who's more dangerous? There is far smarter and more ruthless than Rhino to choose from in Spidey's rogues gallery.

There are also smarter/more dangerous in Bats' rogue gallery (different reasons, of course).

How would Spidey, on his lonesome, deal with Ra's and the League, for example? Bats was tolerated because Ra's wanted his baby batter, but I doubt he'd want a snarky young adult to knock his daughter up.

And then yes, there is the Joker. Goblin is also mad, but never on the scale of the Joker - poisoning all the fish in the US, poisoning almost every supervillain in the world etc etc.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2014 08:52 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caps Conscience

Joker would not last very long on the streets with spidey.

Using the Report function is Ghey.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2014 11:54 AM
Caps Conscience is currently offline Click here to Send Caps Conscience a Private Message Find more posts by Caps Conscience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Joker trumps every villian Spiderman ever faced. .hush, the black mask the league would crush Spiderman and kill May for shits n giggles

Old Post Feb 11th, 2014 12:02 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Not to mention the Court of Owls (post FP) and the Black Glove.

Professor Pyg, Wraith..yeah, Spidey wouldn't fare too well.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2014 12:18 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

^
Yup the Talons are pretty nasty.

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2014 12:35 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Estacado
^
Yup the Talons are pretty nasty.

The Talons alone are bad, but imagine if New York was run from the shadows (and always has been) by a secretive organisation who have their roots in every facet of public life.

Leviathan, headed by Talia, would also mess him up bad. As would the Black Glove - as Jet said:

There's nothing you can do, Bruce — no court on the planet we can't buy, no judge or jury beyond threatening or bribing. There's you rich, down here.....

And then there's Black Glove rich. Oh! I'm just not tall enough.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2014 12:42 PM
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
There are also smarter/more dangerous in Bats' rogue gallery (different reasons, of course).

How would Spidey, on his lonesome, deal with Ra's and the League, for example? Bats was tolerated because Ra's wanted his baby batter, but I doubt he'd want a snarky young adult to knock his daughter up.

And then yes, there is the Joker. Goblin is also mad, but never on the scale of the Joker - poisoning all the fish in the US, poisoning almost every supervillain in the world etc etc.

Considering a child tween Talia and Pete would be superior then a child tween Bruce and Talia.. i dunno

and would joker be able to effectively become the leader of what is effectively a hyper advanced security service?

R'as might, Talia might as well

hell i'll even say that bane and riddler could as well

but not Joker

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Feb 11th, 2014 01:12 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Considering a child tween Talia and Pete would be superior then a child tween Bruce and Talia.. i dunno

Ra's doesn't see it in pure terms of power mixing. He's not doing an amalgam match. Bruce is superior to Peter for what Ra's is looking for. Parker is and always will be the underdog, the beta male.

Plus, Talia fell in love with Bruce first, only then didRa's begin to consider him.

quote:

and would joker be able to effectively become the leader of what is effectively a hyper advanced security service?

R'as might, Talia might as well

hell i'll even say that bane and riddler could as well

but not Joker [/B]

Joker wouldn't want to be the leader of a security service. But that doesn't mean he couldn't. He has led before - witness Joker's Last Laugh, where he's the head of a mad group of super villains, and the Salvation Run storyline, where the villains followed his leadership.

Plus, he almost always has a large gang under his lead.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2014 01:39 PM
DarkSaint85

Edit: double post

Old Post Feb 11th, 2014 01:46 PM