KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Batman and Spider-Man swap cities. Who fares better against the other'senemies?

The Batman and Spider-Man swap cities. Who fares better against the other'senemies?
Started by: maxivitopowe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Batman wins.

*gas bomb, gas bomb, gas bomb* works for like 99% of Spidey's rogues.

For the rest, battarang. (Or Mr. Freeze gun.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2017 01:47 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Spider-man should do better than Batman. The power levels of Spider-man's rogues are more or less scaled UP from his own. And they've been known to attack more than one at a time. The sheer volume of superpowered villains in Spidey's world would be absolutely insane for Batman to handle.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2017 07:30 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Who have a glaring weakness.

Much like when Batman had to face the God the Devil prays to, and shot him.

Then had to defeat a conceptual trap designed specifically for him, from prehistory to the end of all time.

At least Batman had help though, from an entire multiverse of Bat analogues, some of whom were actual gods.

Oh wait.....

not being immune to ingested radiation is a glaring weakness now?

Also, of all the spidey fans here, how am I the only one that knows about the time he had to face all the hardships he had faced in his career to that point?

Also to the matter of will power, Spidey did reconstruct his own mind from basically nothing

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 12:00 AM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 12:03 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Beautiful, aint it

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 12:12 AM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowknight

Batman wins this hands down. For too many reasons tol list mostly b.c for the most part they're 1 trick ponies who rely just on powers and most need to breath which makes them vulnerable to gas. Hid only challenge would be GG who's a bastard stepchild of Joker mixed with LL.

As for SPM while his abilities are superior to most if not all of BM villains, BM villains for the most part are very cerebral who will give SPM fits due to their methodology and tactics used.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 10:52 PM
shadowknight is currently offline Click here to Send shadowknight a Private Message Find more posts by shadowknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Batman would clean Spider-Mans Villain cast rather quickly. However, Parker has never met psychos like Joker. I could see Parker getting insane and broken.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 11:06 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

^ Yeah right. How is batman going to handle somebody smart like Ock who is physically dangerous as well. I mean Batman isn't completely out of his depth but a lot of his gallery are super smart but can't fight in person. Ock is more dangerous than Bane in a physical confrontation.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 11:14 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 11:17 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowknight

Originally posted by Deadline
^ Yeah right. How is batman going to handle somebody smart like Ock who is physically dangerous as well. I mean Batman isn't completely out of his depth but a lot of his gallery are super smart but can't fight in person. Ock is more dangerous than Bane in a physical confrontation.
DO you even read Batman comics ? Do you think Rah al Gul, Talia, Joker, Mr Freeze, Poison Ivy or Bane are idiots or 1 trick pony like most of SPM villains? Ock can be affected by gas, sonics or a straight punch to the jaw, plus the thread says he has Wayne Manor with the Batcave which means all his Batcars, Batplanes, ect.

Bane is more than a hyper steroid freak, he's extremely good at using psychology, tactics, strategy and HTH also a genius although it not always shown. Rah al Gul is a master at HTH and has his own cadre of modified/ superhuman under his control. Killer Crock is also has enhance strength and durability, Poison Ivy can control plants, Firefly can generate and control fire, Mr Freeze has Ice generating abilities. Blockbuster had at least CL 85 Str lvl before he was killed yet Batman defeated him.

This idea that Batman only fight normal humans is a fallacy pure and simple. Lets not forget the people Batman fight in the JL most if not all are superhuman in 1 lvl or another. Nevertheless most of his rogues are very intelligent human but that far from his only opponents.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 07:00 PM
shadowknight is currently offline Click here to Send shadowknight a Private Message Find more posts by shadowknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by shadowknight
DO you even read Batman comics ? Do you think Rah al Gul, Talia, Joker, Mr Freeze, Poison Ivy or Bane are idiots or 1 trick pony like most of SPM villains? Ock can be affected by gas, sonics or a straight punch to the jaw, plus the thread says he has Wayne Manor with the Batcave which means all his Batcars, Batplanes, ect.

Bane is more than a hyper steroid freak, he's extremely good at using psychology, tactics, strategy and HTH also a genius although it not always shown. Rah al Gul is a master at HTH and has his own cadre of modified/ superhuman under his control. Killer Crock is also has enhance strength and durability, Poison Ivy can control plants, Firefly can generate and control fire, Mr Freeze has Ice generating abilities. Blockbuster had at least CL 85 Str lvl before he was killed yet Batman defeated him.

This idea that Batman only fight normal humans is a fallacy pure and simple. Lets not forget the people Batman fight in the JL most if not all are superhuman in 1 lvl or another. Nevertheless most of his rogues are very intelligent human but that far from his only opponents.

I've read tons of Batman comics which is why I said he isn't completely out of his depth. Bane gives Batman a lot of trouble because he is very strong and smart and arguably Ock is smerter and tougher. I think he'll survive but it's not going to be easy he's going to have to up his game.

EDIT: I guess i exaggerated a bit because you do have DC fanboy syndrome eg Red Skull vs Joker thread.

Last edited by Deadline on Nov 21st, 2018 at 07:11 PM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 07:07 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowknight

I've read tons of Batman comics which is why I said he isn't completely out of his depth. Bane gives Batman a lot of trouble because he is very strong and smart and arguably Ock is smerter and tougher. I think he'll survive but it's not going to be easy he's going to have to up his game.

EDIT: I guess i exaggerated a bit because you do have DC fanboy syndrome eg Red Skull vs Joker thread.
How is Ock smarter? Doc Ock might be better at sciences, but Bane is a much better strategist & tactician.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 09:56 PM
Deadline

Originally posted by shadowknight
How is Ock smarter? Doc Ock might be better at sciences, but Bane is a much better strategist & tactician.

You sure he's a better strategist? At any rate he's not a bad strategist and is better at sciences and very dangerous in a physical confrontation. Overall he's still more dangerous than Bane. Then you got Norman Osborn......

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 11:15 PM
Senor Cage

Prometheus pretty much destroys both Osborn and Dock ock.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 11:33 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Batman has access to better weapons and is smarter (with prep) than any Spidey villain.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 11:34 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Senor Cage
Prometheus pretty much destroys both Osborn and Dock ock.

I don't think so. Has he done anything like Norman did in Dark Reign?

Batman has access to better weapons and is smarter (with prep) than any Spidey villain.

Not sure if he's smarter than Osborn or Ock. Superior Spiderman Ock is really impressive.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 12:06 AM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Parker uses Parker Particles and becomes translevel, then wipes out every single criminal in Gotham.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 12:19 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I don't think so. Has he done anything like Norman did in Dark Reign?

Not sure if he's smarter than Osborn or Ock. Superior Spiderman Ock is really impressive.

He basically single handedely took down the Justice League and has plans (in his suit) to take down pretty much EVERY meta on the planet. He's much more tech savy than any Spider-villain ever. He's basically beaten by PIS every time. With his suit and access to the Ghost Key, I'd give Prometheus an advantage against Osborn.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 12:29 AM
Deadline

He basically single handedely took down the Justice League and has plans (in his suit) to take down pretty much EVERY meta on the planet. He's much more tech savy than any Spider-villain ever. He's basically beaten by PIS every time. With his suit and access to the Ghost Key, I'd give Prometheus an advantage against Osborn.

So Prometheus has been so dangerous that pretty much every super hero including major teams had to join up to beat him and he was leading a cabal of major supervillains?

EDIT: By the way when I say every super hero obvioulsy not every one. But like I said all the major teams and ALOT of other super heros in between so you could say every one to an extent it was.

Last edited by Deadline on Nov 22nd, 2018 at 12:56 AM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 12:50 AM
Senor Cage

So Prometheus has been so dangerous that pretty much every super hero including major teams had to join up to beat him and he was leading a cabal of major supervillains?

EDIT: By the way when I say every super hero obvioulsy not every one. But like I said all the major teams and ALOT of other super heros in between so you could say every one to an extent it was.

Pretty much. He also has access to a cosmic treadmill, can block telepathic attacks, attacks who can shrink sub atomic, attacks from Dr. Light, can react to 0.0003 of a second, etc.. his suit can do it all.

These frats don't count his last appearances, where he easily fooled Midnighter, infiltrated the JLA headquarters, etc...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.re...#ampf=undefined

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 01:35 AM