KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Fate Stay Night remake

Fate Stay Night remake
Started by: Zack Fair

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wakkawakkawakka

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: According to stats n stuff Berserker is the strongest servant with the best master but apparently Excalibur can mess anyone up if it hits.

Kick ass action packed episode. Now if only Saber had her suits

Old Post Oct 26th, 2014 02:37 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Surprised to see that Saber [SPOILER - highlight to read]: basically beat Berserker. I heard he was the strongest Servant summoned this war.
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: He is. You could say she managed to win a round, but it looked like Berserker was about to go to town before Psycho Loli decided to leave

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 26th, 2014 02:29 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: According to stats n stuff Berserker is the strongest servant with the best master but apparently Excalibur can mess anyone up if it hits.

Kick ass action packed episode. Now if only Saber had her suits
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Excalibur is an anti-fortress noble phantasm. Of course it will **** anyone up. I'm surprised she used it so soon, but given the circumstances and the opponent I guess she had no other option. Now we will have to see how she goes the rest of the show. I'm thinking they will use that Mini excalibur as an excuse to weaken/cripple/plot device her out of spamming it at everyone. Especially with Shirou's shitty stats as a master

Old Post Oct 26th, 2014 02:37 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Well I guess they had to slow things down after the awesomeness of last week's episode. Some simple build-up to Caster's reveal & high school hi-jinks.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 01:17 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Shirou is actually a little terrifying in his utter lack of ****s given toward life-threatening situations. Or toward much of anything, really.

He actually reminds me of Kirei a little.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2014 08:01 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

He is brave, but its hard to relate to him. I would be pissing my pants with a wound like that. Cool nevertheless!

Poor Rin friend, the first victim. Rider was hot, with a little milf in her. XD

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 12:03 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

I still don't care for Shiro but it appears I'm the minority in this case.

Hmm...don't remember Rider being this hot but it works.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 02:25 AM
FinalAnswer
Flower

Shiro doesn't give a ****.

Howdy!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 02:14 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Great episode. Ufotable continues to impress and up stakes/quality.

This is quickly becoming my #1 anime. So pumped for the releases.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 06:55 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
I still don't care for Shiro but it appears I'm the minority in this case.

Hmm...don't remember Rider being this hot but it works.
Rider was always super hot and sexy

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 06:56 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Wonder if the Blu-Ray's are going to be just as expensive as Fate/Zero.

Oh and yeah I know Rider's hot but it seemed to me that Ufotable made her hotter somehow. It might be my imagination.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2014 12:41 AM
wakkawakkawakka

Wow the Tsundere was strong in this episode. Oh and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: no more Rider

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 03:26 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

[yourube]N-VFSS9EUoY[/youtube]

So hyped the season break is over.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2015 10:42 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

fuq

Old Post Apr 9th, 2015 11:32 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

The ships have sailed stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 12th, 2015 10:02 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

We got some nice canon-filler back story for Caster this week.

Also I'm not legit curious as to whether or not Ufotable just has access to a pot of gold for their animation

Old Post Apr 12th, 2015 02:24 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Ufotable are cruel. Making us wait another week. GOD **** IT

Old Post Apr 12th, 2015 11:49 PM
trexalfa
Acta est Fabula

Originally posted by NemeBro
Shirou is actually a little terrifying in his utter lack of ****s given toward life-threatening situations. Or toward much of anything, really.

He actually reminds me of Kirei a little.

SPOILERS BELOW!

He actually was compared to Kirei at the end of Heaven's Feel, after the priest actually got some character development and his motivations evolved beyond those in Zero.

All in all, I feel Heaven's Feel should have gotten the adaptation to anime, instead of been made as an OVA. It was the darkest route, and for me the best one. As a sequel to Fate/Zero it's the one which works the best, as it's the route that reveals more info. Yeah, UBW gets hyped up because it develops Archer the most and does it actively (Heaven's Feel did so through implications and hints), and I also feel it's getting adapted because Gilgamesh got to shine, while in Heaven's Feel...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 12:12 AM
trexalfa is currently offline Click here to Send trexalfa a Private Message Find more posts by trexalfa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by trexalfa
SPOILERS BELOW!

He actually was compared to Kirei at the end of Heaven's Feel, after the priest actually got some character development and his motivations evolved beyond those in Zero.

All in all, I feel Heaven's Feel should have gotten the adaptation to anime, instead of been made as an OVA. It was the darkest route, and for me the best one. As a sequel to Fate/Zero it's the one which works the best, as it's the route that reveals more info. Yeah, UBW gets hyped up because it develops Archer the most and does it actively (Heaven's Feel did so through implications and hints), and I also feel it's getting adapted because Gilgamesh got to shine, while in Heaven's Feel...
I think they will definitely work on Heaven's Feel. They getting lots of rep and love for their work in the current series.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2015 05:43 AM