KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Can you defeat the Marvel Universe? (stips inside)

Can you defeat the Marvel Universe? (stips inside)
Started by: maxivitopowe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StyleTime
Originally, I thought this would be pretty difficult. It would be nearly impossible to keep a low enough profile to pull this off. Eventually, someone would notice what you're doing and alert the hero community...

Then I realized, the heroes will defeat themselves. All you need to do is join a credible martial arts gym. You're a blackbelt on Day 1 basically. Everytime you choke or knock someone out during training, you stack their skills and physical abilities with yours. You'd breeze through tournaments and professional organizations or go straight to smashing local criminal organizations in a few months tops. You'd be a bullet proof, bullet timing, martial arts god fairly quickly.

Once I get noticed, I'd join one of the super groups with no telepaths. This is the quickest way to up my abilities. Each time we save the world, I get giant powerups, never revealing what my true ability actually is. Once I've gotten enough powers, I show the Avengers/JusticeLeague/etc the monster they created.

A really curious telepath could sniff me out early on, or a time traveler could warn everyone about me of course. But that exists for everyone, and these measures don't thwart half the problems you'd expect them to in comics.
alternatively, you could locate and beat up a chemist, buy the proper chemicals, create numerous chemical bombs, pay some thugs to plant them around new york city, blow them up, and move from area to area continuing to do this. Hell, just plant enough bombs in the sewers of new york and you can take out most of the homeless and Morlocks living down there. Maybe have a few Couriers deliver some packages to hospitals, let yourself get arrested, go to jail without letting anyone know what your powers are, murder most of the people in jail and escape........

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 07:36 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Clearly, I'm not a violent psychopath like some of you all. stick out tongue

I'm trying to do this without wiping out New York City and a bunch of hospitals bro lol.

Last edited by StyleTime on Aug 6th, 2018 at 08:03 PM

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 08:01 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StyleTime
Clearly, I'm not a violent psychopath like some of you all. stick out tongue

I'm trying to do this without wiping out New York City and a bunch of hospitals bro lol.
thumb down If the end result is that you're going to end up taking over Marvel, that obviously entails beating/killing at least one character that can bring people back to life. By the time I'm finished, I'll just bring these people back to life.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 10:09 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Fair point. I guess you could get strong enough to slap Reed then use the Ultimate Nullifier.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 10:28 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote