KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » She Hulk vs Spiderman

She Hulk vs Spiderman
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruhMan
World Champion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wonder Man
The writer of AU said She-Hulk is as powerful as Thor.
Hercules droped about 20 cars on Spider-man and ended the debate about these fights...

1. No. She Hulk isn't anywhere near as....just no.

2. One showing does not erase everything else Spider-man has done. I'm convinced Stiltman wrote that book laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 05:15 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

laughing

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 05:20 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
(please log in to view the image)

What is that supposed to mean ? Thor was brainwashed back then, and even if he wasn't, I still don't see the big deal.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 06:30 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Merely messing with h1.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 06:39 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Lousy fighter, not half as smart as Spider-Man, way less experience, relies too much on her strength, very debatable if she can break free from his webbing, too slow, short ranged fighter and so on...

Debatable, debatable, not true, partially true, completely untrue, somewhat true(though with how the Hulk's superspeed has been portrayed in recent times, I wouldn't put it past Shulkie to be fast as well), not true and so on...

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 06:42 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

http://www.comicvine.com/the-specta...168/4000-65562/

Too bad I don't have the actual "fight" where he casually punched her across the room.

But but but... She Hulk is stronger !!!

Yeah, so are most of Spider-Mans enemies. Like he cares.

Using cover pages as "proof" is sure a new debating tactic I've seen in recent times. Tell me, is it a patented KMC trick, or just something you made up along the way?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 06:46 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

What is that supposed to mean ? Thor was brainwashed back then, and even if he wasn't, I still don't see the big deal.

The deal is you suddenly having issues with actual feats for her being posted even while using cover pages as "proof" of Spider-Man beating her.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 06:48 PM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 07:01 PM
SamZED

Originally posted by Epicurus
Debatable, debatable, not true, partially true, completely untrue, somewhat true(though with how the Hulk's superspeed has been portrayed in recent times, I wouldn't put it past Shulkie to be fast as well), not true and so on...
I agree that the rest is debatable but... not half as smart as Spider-man part.. when did SH get a genius level intellect?
I'd also like to point out that the webbing did slow her down and SM has a bag of feats of hurting people of her strength class and durability even if it wasn't shown to be the case in that particular fight that is decades old anyway.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 07:16 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by SamZED
I agree that the rest is debatable but... not half as smart as Spider-man part.. when did SH get a genius level intellect?
I'd also like to point out that the webbing did slow her down and SM has a bag of feats of hurting people of her strength class and durability even if it wasn't shown to be the case in that particular fight that is decades old anyway.

In the very scans I posted, she ripped through it twice. Shulkie may not have Spidey's level of technical expertise, but let's not think that smarts are limited to only superscience intellect. Or are you forgetting who suggested that Spidey prosecute Jameson for libel in court? Spider-Man has a bag of feats of hurting people in her weight-class? Well, so does She-Hulk, and they're far more numerous since this is her weight class we're talking about. That fight is one of the few instances of these characters going head to head in canon. I don't see how it being "decades old" somehow invalidates the feat.

Last edited by TheGodKiller02 on Feb 16th, 2014 at 07:23 PM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 07:20 PM
SamZED

In the very scans I posted, she ripped through it twice. Shulkie may not have Spidey's level of technical expertise, but let's not think that smarts are limited to only superscience intellect. Or are you forgetting who suggested that Spidey prosecute Jameson for libel in court? Spider-Man has a bag of feats of hurting people in her weight-class? Well, so does She-Hulk, and they're far more numerous since this is her weight class we're talking about. That fight is one of the few instances of these characters going head to head in canon. I don't see how it being "decades old" somehow invalidates the feat.
I'd be surprised if she didn't have feats of hurting chars of her weight class but that's not the point, the argument was whether he can hurt her and based on his feats he can. Time matters because Spider-man has gotten stronger and received lots of MA training. And even by that time's standards that can be argued to be a not-a-very-good showing for Spider-man, more of an exception than the rule.
I'm not arguing the webbing can immobilize her completely and permanently but can definitely slow her down. Depends on the amount really and the fight doesn't contradict it. It's gotten stronger as well btw.
I'm not talking about her lawyer degree, but overall smarts. For example Wolverine is brilliant in his own field when it comes to tracking skills etc but that's not enough to say that he's for example 1/5th as smart as Reed Richards. Someone half as smart as Spider-man in RL would still be the smartest person on the planet.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 07:56 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
(please log in to view the image)
"why debate comics, tho"

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 08:02 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by SamZED
I'd be surprised if she didn't have feats of hurting chars of her weight class but that's not the point, the argument was whether he can hurt her and based on his feats he can. Time matters because Spider-man has gotten stronger and received lots of MA training. And even by that time's standards that can be argued to be a not-a-very-good showing for Spider-man, more of an exception than the rule.
I'm not arguing the webbing can immobilize her completely and permanently but can definitely slow her down. Depends on the amount really and the fight doesn't contradict it. It's gotten stronger as well btw.
I'm not talking about her lawyer degree, but overall smarts. For example Wolverine is brilliant in his own field when it comes to tracking skills etc but that's not enough to say that he's for example 1/5th as smart as Reed Richards. Someone half as smart as Spider-man in RL would still be the smartest person on the planet.

She-Hulk got an official strength boost as well. Along with considerable h2h training(iirc, Cap himself has trained her).
Lol, so him being on the receiving end of a fight against an opponent vastly more durable, stronger and with a better hf than him is a bad showing for him? What delusional, pixie dust land do you live in?
My argument was largely pointed at Kurdy's ridiculous idea that it's debatable whether she could even break out of it, when we've seen a weaker incarnation of Shulkie do it.
Lol, and again I ask how exactly is his superior technical knowledge proof of him being smarter? Have you not watched Breaking Bad? She-Hulk convinced the Living F*cking Tribunal himself to spare the 616-universe when the latter was weighing its worthiness against the Ultimateverse. Using nothing but her argumentative skills. She isn't the sexualized moron from the Byrne era anymore. She's evolved during the last couple decades.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 08:17 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by h1a8
why debate feats when it's common comic book knowledge?
Spidey has many feats of hurting beings on she hulks level and above, from Hulk, to Thor, to Namor,... . He has many strength feats above 50 tons and even 100 tons.
He's not as strong as her but
It's asinine to assume he can't hurt she Hulk because of a low showing that happened a long time ago. A showing which contradicts a majority of Spideys feats.

She-Hulk has many feats of breaking the 4th wall.

In canon comics.

It's pretty common comic book knowledge.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 08:18 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

It invalidates it because more recent showings show the opposite, that Spidey can indeed harm characters in her league (without hurting himself). Look how he has hit has hit Thor and knocked Namor around. Recent showings >>> old showings if both are have similar number of occurrences.

Even using that scene. Spidey could easily tire She-Hulk out with the webbing. He can get free hits on her while she is stuck in the webbing.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 05:18 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
She-Hulk has many feats of breaking the 4th wall.

In canon comics.

It's pretty common comic book knowledge.

What is the 4th wall?

As a great man once said, "Boards don't hit back."
Of course she can serious hurt Spidey. No one is arguing against that.
I'm saying she would have a nearly impossible time hitting him, especially with the speed difference, webbing, agility difference, and Spidey's pre cog SS. He can possibly wear her out to pull off a win.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 05:20 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by h1a8
It invalidates it because more recent showings show the opposite, that Spidey can indeed harm characters in her league (without hurting himself). Look how he has hit has hit Thor and knocked Namor around. Recent showings >>> old showings if both are have similar number of occurrences.

Even using that scene. Spidey could easily tire She-Hulk out with the webbing. He can get free hits on her while she is stuck in the webbing.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 05:32 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Has anyone said "thunderclap"? Anyone? Jesus.

In a forum setting, with standard stips, Spidey can't really win. In a comic, many things are possible, and Jen would at least work for it mightily.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 05:54 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Jen for the maj.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 06:02 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

There are a lot of guys spidey fights who could win via thunderclap but really, how often do these guys utilize it? It would be very hard to thunderclap when you're covered in webbing.

P.s. The last guy who incapacitated Spidey with a thunder clap was an amped Colossus(a lot stronger than she hulk with a deafening metallic ring to boot) so I'm not so sure its an auto win for her anyway.

Last edited by BruhMan on Feb 17th, 2014 at 07:04 AM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 06:57 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote