KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Dracula (Gabriel Belmont) vs Kratos

Dracula (Gabriel Belmont) vs Kratos
Started by: Estacado

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Total Broadband
Aye it was a jab, still though, where does this synonym even come from? "bro"? Is it too difficult to call someone buddy, guy, dude or friend?

And what is your profile pic of, a Kirby pancake? It displeases and pleases me equally for different reasons.

Kirby from that Epic Yarn game.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2014 07:07 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
themadsurfer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I won't get into too many specific as far as calc numbers as I am now trying to speed compile my respect thread before I'm gone from here. (RL at last will take over) but here goes:

The lightning Kratos dodges is much faster. If Gabriel's lightning dodging is of typical speed, he's dodging something like mach 100-300.

Zeus' lightning is fast enough to go from Mt. Olympus to Egypt in a second or less. Making it at least mach 4000ish. That's if you use real world distances though. In God of War, Mount Olympus is several thousands of miles tall (via a statement in one of guides on how long it takes a man to fall from the top, as well as some other stuff from the games). So it actually comes out to several times higher than mach 4000. A dev confirmed the height statement to be valid as well as saying Zeus' lightning toss in the book is correct since Ares did something similar by throwing that pillar from athens to pandora's temple.

-Kratos in God of War Ascension moved fast enough for falling pillars that fell from at least a hundred feet above him, to move so slow as to be literally frozen for brief moments of time. (Overall they were falling in slow motion, but each time Kratos targeted, & moved from one falling pillar to the next, they were legit frozen in mid-air).

-Soon after that, Kratos fought Castor and Pollux, who used a time stop against Kratos. Kratos was able to resist it because of his speed. This was confirmed by the dev who designed the whole boss fight. (He also designed the aforementioned chase sequence where Kratos moved fast enough for those falling pillars to look temporarily frozen and acknowledged that as a speed showing).

-Kratos fought and readily reacted to Hermes, who in short bursts at least is faster than light. He's the only enemy in the game that can outright dodge the Helios solar flare move. One of the main producers confirmed that was put in to show Hermes' speed over everyone else.

-Warriors of Zeus in God of War Ascension have a special dash move that is literally described as letting them move at light speed upon the enemy. This means Zeus himself is at least as fast. And all of the warriors in the multiplayer are confirmed in a dev video to be intended as lesser than Kratos. So Kratos with Hermes' boots can definitely be scaled from that.

I think you can do a lot of arguments that Kratos is stronger (and yes he is), but he isn't that fast as you are saying nor would the guy who made the game would think of him as someone with nanosecond reaction speed. I played all his games and not even for a second I had the feeling that he moves faster than 5k.
Although I think Hermes was very fast, he is at maximum supersonic and Kratos still defeated him.
I played LoS2 and I think he can dodge things faster than Kratos but it's not like Kratos wouldn't hit him. I think Dracula is outmatched in terms of strength and weapons but Dracula definitely seems to be more lithe and has a greater varieties of powers.

Old Post May 6th, 2014 12:36 AM
themadsurfer is currently offline Click here to Send themadsurfer a Private Message Find more posts by themadsurfer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

>moving across a mountain range and well over the horizon to fill some glasses
>supersonic

:ryoma

Old Post May 6th, 2014 08:37 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dika123
unstoppable force

kratos FTW

Old Post Jun 14th, 2014 06:59 AM
dika123 is currently offline Click here to Send dika123 a Private Message Find more posts by dika123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kratos stomps !

https://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterR...t_ftl_universe/

And all the other Belmont's best feats?

Leon Belmont: Jumping a couple dozen meters into the air

Trevor Belmont: Whipping some small body parts off of people and dodging some arrows

Christopher Belmont: Destroying some metal spires with repeated strikes

Simon Belmont: Breaking some chunks of ice and running across a collapsing bridge

Juste Belmont: Breaking apart a statue a bit larger than his own body and jumping with enough force to break through a roof

Richter Belmont: Taking hits from a werewolf strong enough to break a pillar he was standing on by jumping

None of these characters have any feats exceeding busting apart an average living room, much less feats suggesting they can fight on part with universals. And every single one of these can tank hits from Dracula and kill him in turn. And yet despite all this "Dracula might be universal actually" is a real phrase that real people actually say.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 06:41 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Those aren't even characters from the Lords of Shadow continuity, lmao. They literally fought a completely different Dracula.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 04:27 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Kratos rips him in half.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 14th, 2018 04:58 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote