KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid vs Zeus

Darkseid vs Zeus
Started by: guy222

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Swamp Walker

Zeus

Old Post Feb 28th, 2014 10:24 PM
Swamp Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Swamp Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Swamp Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol. Hulk, especially under Pak, would have beaten Darkseid into paste in close combat. And I'm not even trying to be funny or anything. That's how the shit would have gone down. Hulk would have beaten the shit out of him.

I just could not respond to this one, because I disagree too much with it. But respectfully, even though you are saying you are not kidding I can't believe you.

Come on Pak got DS to casually destroy a couple of planets on his introductory story and on top of that he says that Superman is the only one strong enough to match him physically, then to put a cherry on the top PAK gets power girl saying that she can destroy the earth just by TALKING and Superman being able to handle her. While he got HULK for over 5 years to build him up to world breaker mode and that is his HULK going all out. That right there it tells you his point of view of who will win, so apparently in Pak's eyes Hulk has to reach WB mode in order to bust a planet something that by Pak's writing Darkseid can do casually.

I'd also have given Hulk arguably the best odds of any herald for tanking the Omega Effect. That was BEFORE it became a variation of heat vision and very meh.

His Superman is nowhere near his Hulk in terms of power unfortunately (Or I guess fortunately depending on how you look at it). Still an apparent match for Darkseid in might, or will be in the near future. Which I guess says a bit as to how his Hulk/Darkseid fight would look like.

Nah! Just look at his Superman challenging physically Darkseid and power girl while not even going all out.
When he decides to write Superman all out the same way he wrote Hulk all out, it will look bad for Hulk fans.

In any case Pak's Zeus as shown in the hulk comics vs Pak's DS, I think his DS wins

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Feb 28th, 2014 at 11:20 PM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2014 11:11 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Zeus beats him to near death worse than DD did

Old Post Feb 28th, 2014 11:17 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
I just could not respond to this one, because I disagree too much with it. But respectfully, even though you are saying you are not kidding I can't believe you.

Come on Pak got DS to casually destroy a couple of planets on his introductory story and on top of that he says that Superman is the only one strong enough to match him physically, then to put a cherry on the top PAK gets power girl saying that she can destroy the earth just by TALKING and Superman being able to handle her. While he got HULK for over 5 years to build him up to world breaker mode and that is his HULK going all out. That right there it tells you his point of view of who will win, so apparently in Pak's eyes Hulk has to reach WB mode in order to bust a planet something that by Pak's writing Darkseid can do casually.

Nah! Just look at his Superman challenging physically Darkseid and power girl while not even going all out.
When he decides to write Superman all out the same way he wrote Hulk all out, it will look bad for Hulk fans.

In any case Pak's Zeus as shown in the hulk comics vs Pak's DS, I think his DS wins

All of this is just wrong and Powergirl wasn't even attacking Superman during the moment it was stated she could crack the world. Then they was talking about energy output with Powergirl, had nothing to do with her physically destroying the planet. She was taken out by a freaking boulder, not impressed and Pak wouldn't have had Hulk taken out with something so lightly. Please continue.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Feb 28th, 2014 at 11:24 PM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2014 11:22 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by carver9
All of this is just wrong and Powergirl wasn't even attacking Superman during the moment it was stated she could crack the world. Please continue.

You see is as easy as having a character building up for 5 years to crack a planet and then having a couple of characters who can do it casually all this under his own writing.

It doesn't take a scientist to know in a universe the dials go up to 11 and is not in Marvel.

But if you believe is the other way, be my guest, it would not be the first time nor the last time that you are wrong my friend.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2014 11:25 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Lol. The premature wanking here is a bit much.. Did you guys even read that recent issue of Bats/Supers?

There's context involved...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2014 11:45 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
You see is as easy as having a character building up for 5 years to crack a planet and then having a couple of characters who can do it casually all this under his own writing.

It doesn't take a scientist to know in a universe the dials go up to 11 and is not in Marvel.

Hulk recent fts poops on DCNU Superman fts just like Hyperions AND Thor ft does as well. You bringing up non fts doesn't change this.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2014 11:54 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

I did

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 28th, 2014 11:54 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Lol. The premature wanking here is a bit much.. Did you guys even read that recent issue of Bats/Supers?

There's context involved...

A lot of context.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2014 11:55 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

But no context in the Darkseid origin. That one has no context at all.

Also my friend don't forget that Hulks feats do also have context.

Just realize that Pak is pitting Superman against "World breakers" so... yeah.

In any case back on topic.

I think DS wins

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Mar 1st, 2014 at 12:06 AM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 12:04 AM
h1a8

DS is stronger and has the OE. He wins. It's not hard.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 12:20 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JuggernautMania
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is this trolling or a joke or something? Hulk is almost certainly the physical strongest being this side of Zeus (And yes, that includes Juggernaut, Darkseid, Orion, Thor, Superman and Wonder Woman).

Physically? he is probably stronger than the high heralds, however someone like darkseid even physically will just pimp slap him. but overall power? he will get destroyed by preety much most high heralds who will use their powers on him without holding back and thats a fact.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 07:52 AM
JuggernautMania is currently offline Click here to Send JuggernautMania a Private Message Find more posts by JuggernautMania Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Heh, under Pak Zeus got taken out by a ****ing spear to the shoulder.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 08:29 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JuggernautMania
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zeus top feat is beating Hulk with easy. its a trans level feat.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 08:38 AM
JuggernautMania is currently offline Click here to Send JuggernautMania a Private Message Find more posts by JuggernautMania Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by JuggernautMania
Physically? he is probably stronger than the high heralds, however someone like darkseid even physically will just pimp slap him. but overall power? he will get destroyed by preety much most high heralds who will use their powers on him without holding back and thats a fact.

Who has Darkseid Pimp slapped for you to say this?.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 08:49 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Superman.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 09:22 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Ds will beat Zeus ***** out supes and and punch hulk into the moon. The marvel ass eating is still strong on these forums I see.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 09:47 AM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman.

After Superman took an attack from Imperiex?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 03:05 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
After Superman took an attack from Imperiex?

Nah, Darkseid just pimpslapped Superman like an insect in Superman Confidential and has overpowered Orion with one hand.

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/...ential08_17.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/...ential08_18.jpg
3. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/...ential08_19.jpg
4. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/...ential08_20.jpg

Last edited by abhilegend on Mar 1st, 2014 at 03:36 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 03:33 PM
carver9

Originally posted by abhilegend
Nah, Darkseid just pimpslapped Superman like an insect in Superman Confidential and has overpowered Orion with one hand.

Scans?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 03:34 PM