KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid vs Zeus

Darkseid vs Zeus
Started by: guy222

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

This is my favorite Zeus showing of all though, getting his shit pushed in by some random trolls and dying from the heat of sun.

http://i.imgur.com/l4rqJiL.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/HpBm0Bz.jpg

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 05:21 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by psycho gundam
what is this post attempting to do?

Just laughing at you?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 05:25 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Darkseid wins. At his best, Darkseid is a cosmic abstract and on average, he's portrayed as being a higher end skyfather.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 02:32 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by abhilegend
This is my favorite Zeus showing of all though, getting his shit pushed in by some random trolls and dying from the heat of sun.

http://i.imgur.com/l4rqJiL.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/HpBm0Bz.jpg

laughing out loud

Abhi, I don't think that's a "real" showing. It was Thing telling a story to some kids.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 03:36 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

If isn't a real showing. I thought ABHI was doing it for the laughs.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 03:41 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by zopzop
Abhi, I don't think that's a "real" showing. It was Thing telling a story to some kids.

I don't know about that, Thing doesn't know enough about the greek pantheons. It was never stated that the story was false, y'know.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 04:03 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

I don't know about that, Thing doesn't know enough about the greek pantheons. It was never stated that the story was false, y'know.

I think on Comicvine or CBR Forums someone posted the end where it's just Thing "telling tall tales" to a bunch of kids. Adding to that, I don't think this incident is mentioned in Zeus' handbook entry.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 04:25 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I think on Comicvine or CBR Forums someone posted the end where it's just Thing "telling tall tales" to a bunch of kids. Adding to that, I don't think this incident is mentioned in Zeus' handbook entry.

He is telling the kids a story in the very same page. But its not like some character hasn't told a story to kids before in comics. We can't just ignore a showing because of that reason unless there are some very outlandish things occurring in the story. Take King Thor's fight with Gardener and repairing of the moon, it was Volstagg telling a story to the kids and its quite true.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 04:33 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

He is telling the kids a story in the very same page. But its not like some character hasn't told a story to kids before in comics. We can't just ignore a showing because of that reason unless there are some very outlandish things occurring in the story. Take King Thor's fight with Gardener and repairing of the moon, it was Volstagg telling a story to the kids and its quite true.

Can anyone get their hands on the handbook entry and confirm what they said on CBR/Comicvine (that's it absent from there)?

That would lend more proof to it being a tall tale.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 04:41 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Can anyone get their hands on the handbook entry and confirm what they said on CBR/Comicvine (that's it absent from there)?

That would lend more proof to it being a tall tale.

I will wait.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 04:44 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Why not attempt to low ball the hell out of Zeus in order to make Darkseid look better? Wait I think that's happening right now. Let's however not go into the Darkseid scene where he runs from machine gun fire. My guess is that if we can prove that Darkseid could beat Zeus, we can also justify placing Orion, and Superman above him as well. After all, didn't Darkseid lose to both, and from his own words said that Superman was a peer to him in power?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 05:35 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

This is just sad...

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 06:34 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

What are Zeus best showings? What are DS best showings? Are they comparable?
That's how I would look at it.
That's why I say DS wins.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 06:46 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

So we're arguing about a character who routinely gets his @ss beaten by Superman of all people versus a sky father? **shakes head**

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 07:56 PM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by tkitna
So we're arguing about a character who routinely gets his @ss beaten by Superman of all people versus a sky father? **shakes head**
erm He's only lost to superman like three times. Blatantly ignoring all of Darkseid's regular showings and only counting his lesser showings doesn't make Zeus any closer to winning this fight.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 08:40 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Actually Superman has only beat him once on his own. The second time he had help from Wonder Woman/super girl and he was sun amping.

Last edited by -K-M- on Mar 2nd, 2014 at 09:44 PM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 09:42 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Skyfather>DS

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 09:53 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Well let's all remember, Darkseid not only enslaved the Greek Gods not once, but twice and went across the universe killing and absorbing all the alien gods taking their powers.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 09:58 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Yep

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 10:09 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

Zeus

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 10:11 PM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote