KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Flash

The Flash
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

The Flash

Figured I'd make a thread for this show being there isn't one. There is a pic of Grant in the Flash suit floating around and it looks pretty cool.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Last edited by Impediment on Apr 28th, 2015 at 04:31 PM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2014 08:21 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

(please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2014 08:49 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this show has promise

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 28th, 2014 10:46 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why doesn't this show release right now?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 02:41 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I like Grant. He has a lot of potential. He did good on Arrow and I'm hoping that carries over to The Flash.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 05:16 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Can't wait to see how this turns out. I liked how his origin played out on Arrow and look forward to seeing it play out on TV.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 06:16 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218

Cause they probably haven't started or finished filming yet

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 09:47 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Certainly looks better than Quicksilver laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 12:42 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Calm down

we still haven't seen Whedon's version of him.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 12:47 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Flash makes another appearance on Arrow in the next coming weeks.. they will start filming his series in the summer to start in september most likely

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Certainly looks better than Quicksilver laughing out loud

which version Whedon's or Singer's stick out tongue big grin

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 08:24 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whedon's version of quicksilver is a bigger part of the movie than Singer's. More attention will be paid to Whedon's version, so I'll bet that it's great. Also Whedon can do no wrong. big grin

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 08:28 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Wooo, looking forward to this.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 09:08 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I think they just finished casting everyone like a month ago.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 1st, 2014 09:20 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Kazenji
Calm down

we still haven't seen Whedon's version of him.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

which version Whedon's or Singer's stick out tongue big grin

I was talking about Singer's version obviously. Whedon will definitely do a far far better portrayal to Singer.

Just seeing this Flash outfit makes me laugh and cry at how Singer with such a huge budget just can't get a damn costume right. They claim the right costumes won't look good. Well the Flash looks pretty good to me on a simple TV budget.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 12:37 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by Galan007
(please log in to view the image)
I love the design...for the mask at least. I can't tell if the earpieces are raised or not(I would like them to be) but I really like the way they look. I also hope John Wesley Ship is Jay Garrick. I know he was cast and that would make sense but if not thats ok at least hes in it lol

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 01:46 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
I was talking about Singer's version obviously. Whedon will definitely do a far far better portrayal to Singer.

Just seeing this Flash outfit makes me laugh and cry at how Singer with such a huge budget just can't get a damn costume right. They claim the right costumes won't look good. Well the Flash looks pretty good to me on a simple TV budget.

i agree

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 06:27 AM
steverules_2

This costume already looks better than the flash costume in smallville, that was a hood and some sun glasses which was highly disappointing so it's nice to see the proper flash costume smile

Since Barry is gonna be in another arrow episode does anyone think maybe Ollie talks him into being a hero?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 08:51 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by steverules_2

Since Barry is gonna be in another arrow episode does anyone think maybe Ollie talks him into being a hero?

Nah, didn't seem like he needed convincing to want to help fighting the good fight.

Besides I don't think he is coming back in Arrow season 2 now. That was the original plan but they opted for a Flash origin pilot instead.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 02:00 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Anybody have a pic of Quicksilver from the new X-men movie?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 07:27 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Anybody have a pic of Quicksilver from the new X-men movie?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=x...52F%3B620%3B322

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 11:04 PM