KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Flash

The Flash
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « First ... « 99 100 [101] 102 103 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Poor Kimiyo. One of my favourite DC characters and that's all she gets.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2020 01:50 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

She actually didn’t do too bad, though.
She was a legit threat and Frost only survived because Kimiyo was called off.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2020 03:14 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Man, I can’t believe it took this many appearances by Amu etc for me to realize she’s played by Katee Sackhoff.
I never looked the character up, and Katee was just unrecognizable to me in the role.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2020 09:56 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
She actually didn’t do too bad, though.
She was a legit threat and Frost only survived because Kimiyo was called off.

She was tough. I just hope someone that's one of my favourite DC characters doesn't end up being a once-off throwaway villain.

Man, I can’t believe it took this many appearances by Amu etc for me to realize she’s played by Katee Sackhoff.
I never looked the character up, and Katee was just unrecognizable to me in the role.

lol I'm honestly surprised. She's pretty distinctive to me.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2020 07:42 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

they have her talking weirdly for some reason

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 15th, 2020 07:55 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
they have her talking weirdly for some reason

Yeah they do; way over the top accent!

Also, my phone BUTCHERED the character’s name. Amunet!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2020 02:22 AM
riv6672

This week’s ep. was great.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The Iris/mirror plot was fandango, and we get a kick ass new Mirror Master to boot.
Ralph and Sue though, started w. an explosive meet cute, and just got cuter. The couple have mad chemistry, and I instantly want a spin off that’ll never happen.
Nash/Wells is...i’m Undecided but intrigued.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 01:38 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

The Ralph and Sue thing went about as I expected. When you see enough shows and things, you tend to recognize those tropes/setups.

But yeah, was an alright episode.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 02:15 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
The Ralph and Sue thing went about as I expected. When you see enough shows and things, you tend to recognize those tropes/setups.

But yeah, was an alright episode.

When you know it’s coming, and it’s still good?
That means it’s good!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 02:20 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i just want iris dead lol

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 04:22 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yes yes we know roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 04:26 AM
riv6672

Without going into detail,
from the punny ep. name to the ominous we knew it all along ending, it was a good ep. this week.

It’s great how Crisis fallout just keeps happening across the shows. It really shows how impactful that crossover was.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 09:57 AM
riv6672

In regards to mirror Iris, it’s funny a camera has proven smarter than the rest of the cast!

It was great to see [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Thawne again, though. He’s such a fun villain.
His failed hand in the chest kill move was funny as shit!

But you just know it won’t stay funny too long w. that guy.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2020 08:41 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I basically stopped watching this show after the latest crossover. Tried to watching the ep immediately following the crisis, but got bored. Gonna try to give it another shot.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2020 10:32 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I still dig it!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2020 11:08 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm basically only into Legends at the moment.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2020 12:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^That IS a really fun show.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2020 01:27 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

First few eps after the crossover weren't all that great IMO. For me, it only got back on track again from the Grodd episode onward. Legends is pretty entertaining though. I love that they really aren't afraid to embrace the weird.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2020 03:51 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yeah, Legends rules!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2020 04:18 PM
riv6672

I just read a CBR article...

https://www.cbr.com/flash-justice-l...br /> URU1XSVA.

...that pointed out Starro was mentioned on the last FLASH ep.
I feel like a total nerd because I was all “HA! Starro was mentioned on the show like 3 years ago...

https://www.cbr.com/the-flash-justi...ica-starro/amp/

...and you guys wrote an article about it then, too”!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 11:24 PM