KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Flash

The Flash
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « First ... « 103 104 [105] 106 107 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Heard it got better, so gonna check out again sometime. The Batwoman cringefest made me not nearly as harsh on Black Lightning anymore too in hindsight like I was originally.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2020 07:40 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
lol.

And I just realised I forgot about Black Lightning...

It’s a show best forgotten....stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 13th, 2020 08:33 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Heard it got better, so gonna check out again sometime. The Batwoman cringefest made me not nearly as harsh on Black Lightning anymore too in hindsight like I was originally.

Well, when you hit rock bottom, usually the only way is up.

Originally posted by riv6672
It’s a show best forgotten....stick out tongue

Yeah.

With Arrow gone, I feel like Superman and Lois really needs to be a slam-dunk, and I worry about that due to Supergirl nabbing almost all his best villains.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2020 11:37 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

With Arrow gone, I feel like Superman and Lois really needs to be a slam-dunk, and I worry about that due to Supergirl nabbing almost all his best villains.

Plus the way theyve done it is kinda weird. With Supergirl being the main show, and Superman the spin off.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2020 12:26 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, when you hit rock bottom, usually the only way is up.

Yeah.

Gives them a chance to create some brand new villains, as well as dip into some of his lesser known ones.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2020 01:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Plus the way theyve done it is kinda weird. With Supergirl being the main show, and Superman the spin off.

Yeah. I feel like that's gonna bite them in the ass eventually too. Supergirl is five seasons in and, let's be fair, isn't exactly improving.

Originally posted by Surtur
Gives them a chance to create some brand new villains, as well as dip into some of his lesser known ones.

If Supergirl had more competent writing staff, I'd be up for that. But as it is? Nah.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 14th, 2020 05:06 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Cryer Lex alone gives her show an edge over some of the others imo, but otherwise yeah.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2020 08:04 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Supergirl had more competent writing staff, I'd be up for that. But as it is? Nah.

Oh, I understand. I admit I haven't really watched Supergirl. I've only seen a few episodes from the first season. Other than that I've only watched it when there was a crossover.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2020 09:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Cryer Lex alone gives her show an edge over some of the others imo, but otherwise yeah.

Hed be better used as a villain for all the DC CW shows. Kind of like their Doctor Doom.

His talent is wasted just making Supergirl watchable.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2020 09:51 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

At this point he's largely why I even bother with the show anymore. Dude is ****ing killing it.

Oh, I understand. I admit I haven't really watched Supergirl. I've only seen a few episodes from the first season. Other than that I've only watched it when there was a crossover.

Watch the crossovers at least. Otherwise... Eh. Though as mentioned, Cryer's Lex is great.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 15th, 2020 02:29 AM
riv6672

John Cryer Lex is the best thing to come out of that show since Calista Flockhart Cat Grant, and he blows her out of the water by leaps and bounds.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2020 08:46 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've decided I will end up finishing the latest season.

The reason I initially wanted to avoid doing so cuz of Ralph being fired is cuz I had read that the season ends up focusing a lot on him and Sue and the arc becomes important. So it seems a waste to get rid of him.

But I wanna catch up cuz i wanna tune into season 7 when it begins to see how they get rid of him.

I'm on the episode where mirrorverse Iris has arrived, either ep 11 or 12. That's about it. Guessing mirrorverse is gonna play a role too.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 05:27 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also if im being honest i kinda skipped the flash episode that aired before the crisis ep. Maybe two eps. Lol. Probably should go back and watch that too.

EDIT: Looking it up, the crisis cross over was episode 9 of season 6. I missed the previous two episodes, a two parter called "the temptation of barry allen".

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 05:29 PM
Darth Thor

I missed the previous two episodes, a two parter called "the temptation of barry allen".

Nothing that good IIRC.

Show was very slow before crisis. Improved after crisis.

I havent finished myself yet. On episode 19.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 06:45 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Nothing that good IIRC.

Show was very slow before crisis. Improved after crisis.

It was the other way around imo. Bloodwork was a fun villain once they got going with him, but when he was done and it went into the whole mirrorverse arc afterward it slowed down for me. There was an episode or two where I fell asleep even and had to rewatch some of it to catch up; Iris was whining about being trapped, Barry's speed being depleted, etc. sleep Even the finale cliffhanger I was meh on, so Ralph being fired on top of this felt like insult to injury.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 07:01 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Forgot about the Ezra Miller case, but it is indeed hypocritical.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2020 06:10 PM
Darth Thor

^ Seems like it on the face of it. But in reality it was probably a CW decision. Probably didnt go through the higher ups at WB like Gunn and Ezra obviously would have.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2020 06:34 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

"We get everybody back"

Except Ralph. Questioning if they'll even explain his disappearance in-universe at this point.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2020 11:39 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I watched the panel. Not one mention of Ralph.

The only interesting thing was how the first episode of the new season will technically be using footage from the original finale of the last season.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2020 11:58 PM
riv6672

I was really hoping Ralph would eventually get a more comics accurate costume!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2020 12:44 AM