KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Flash

The Flash
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

So he dissapears...interesting, wonder when that'll happen

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 30th, 2014 01:35 AM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
So he dissapears...interesting, wonder when that'll happen

Thats the funny thing. Everyone here is coming up with explanations as to how it will happen or that it will happen in just a few season but my first reaction was that will be how they bring things full circle at the very end of the series...

EDIT:This was my thought. [B][SPOILER - highlight to read]: Wells is Barry from the future and he came back in time to help guide his younger self into making changes to the future. This way the crisis can be avoided completely. Anyways thats all just speculation from one episode. Originally [B][SPOILER - highlight to read]: I hadn't even thought wells might be future Barry just that he was someone come back to help change the future but then I saw people say it could be Barry and I noticed small things like when wells said "I can say unequivocally that you are one of a kind" which made it feel like he really could be.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Last edited by BlackZero30x on Jun 30th, 2014 at 03:40 PM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2014 03:28 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
I posted a link to a site you can stream it from above....unless it was removed it should still work.
I'm downloading it from piratebay. I wonder how it got leaked so early

Old Post Jun 30th, 2014 04:49 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Thats the funny thing. Everyone here is coming up with explanations as to how it will happen or that it will happen in just a few season but my first reaction was that will be how they bring things full circle at the very end of the series...

EDIT:This was my thought. [B][SPOILER - highlight to read]: Wells is Barry from the future and he came back in time to help guide his younger self into making changes to the future. This way the crisis can be avoided completely. Anyways thats all just speculation from one episode. Originally [B][SPOILER - highlight to read]: I hadn't even thought wells might be future Barry just that he was someone come back to help change the future but then I saw people say it could be Barry and I noticed small things like when wells said "I can say unequivocally that you are one of a kind" which made it feel like he really could be.
i agree.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 30th, 2014 09:51 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

So...why did he try to stop Barry from being a hero? Yeah in the end he was like 'okay be a hero' but at first he was against it

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jul 1st, 2014 08:22 AM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

So...why did he try to stop Barry from being a hero? Yeah in the end he was like 'okay be a hero' but at first he was against it

Maybe because [SPOILER - highlight to read]: he was self loathing. Possibly something he wasn't able to stop or maybe he wasn't able to save the people of his city or maybe even Iris dies in the future and its his own fault. Because when he says "You are not a Hero you are just some kid who got struck by lighting" he sounded angry. Heck for all we know maybe he feels he started the crisis and wanted to prevent himself from becoming a hero so that wouldn't happen but when he saw young Barry had jumped into action it was too late to stop him so he decided to try to guide him on a different path instead.

However like I said, this is all speculation from the first episode so it all may change but it all seems to work.

Last edited by BlackZero30x on Jul 1st, 2014 at 02:02 PM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2014 01:57 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I dunno...I don't think it's future Barry, maybe I'm wrong but I don't

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jul 1st, 2014 04:33 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

I dunno...I don't think it's future Barry, maybe I'm wrong but I don't

Well with the amount of people from the future in the Flash comics he really could be anyone.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2014 12:33 AM
steverules_2

I hope when Barry does disappear he comes back

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2014 09:58 PM
Darth Thor

Nice pilot with a hell of a cliffhanger.

Looks like we'll be getting some sort of take on the Justice League at some point.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 03:08 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Any chance this will tie into the Man of Steel movies?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 12:31 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
John Campea thinks there's a possibility comic con will announce the Flash/Arrow tv universe will crossover with the movie universe speculating on a tweet by Stephen Amell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quP...FB97E5B9494EEBD

At 23 mins.

I have doubts that's their big announcement but it would be cool Imo. Since I do like the new Flash and at least Flash would have an origin story all set up.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2014 09:09 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

I hope when Barry does disappear he comes back

We will see but I don't believe Barry will disappear or if he does it will be a season final thing for a future season and he will be back the very next season.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2014 10:54 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just saw it. Awesome pilot.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: how come that STAR Labs guy could see into the future?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2014 05:30 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by Firefly218
Just saw it. Awesome pilot.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: how come that STAR Labs guy could see into the future?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Im pretty sure hes not seeing into the future but he is in fact from the future himself.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2014 06:04 AM
-K-M-

Yeah I took it as he [SPOILER - highlight to read]: was from the future too

Old Post Jul 7th, 2014 02:46 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Im pretty sure hes not seeing into the future but he is in fact from the future himself.

That makes sense. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: so it's possible he has/had similar powers to Flash

Old Post Jul 7th, 2014 04:43 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Firefly218
That makes sense. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: so it's possible he has/had similar powers to Flash

Some people are even speculating that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: he IS Flash from the future.

Who knows, but it's an awesome ending to the pilot and an awesome start for the show.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2014 09:53 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by -K-M-
Yeah I took it as he [SPOILER - highlight to read]: was from the future too
thumb up

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: i think he'll turn out to be an older version of barry, who was displaced in the past after saving earth from the crisis-event prophesized in that future paper. essentially, he will be his own creator.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 8th, 2014 04:51 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: i think he'll turn out to be an older version of barry, who was displaced in the past after saving earth from the crisis-event prophesized in that future paper. essentially, he will be his own creator.

Reminds me of the ending of inFamous.

Last edited by -K-M- on Jul 9th, 2014 at 12:02 AM

Old Post Jul 9th, 2014 12:00 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote