KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Flash

The Flash
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (82): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Loving it.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2014 04:41 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jason Todd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time Immemorial

Loving it.

lol the full episode has been leaked. In fact there is a link to a site to watch it a page or two back. It was a really good pilot!

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Jul 9th, 2014 04:13 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Jul 9th, 2014 07:20 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
lol the full episode has been leaked. In fact there is a link to a site to watch it a page or two back. It was a really good pilot!

Hell ya, thanks!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2014 09:04 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jason Todd

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Ronnie Raymond has been cast...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/3...lf-of-firestorm

HEY I WAS GONNA POST THAT stick out tongue lol

Old Post Jul 9th, 2014 09:07 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

HEY I WAS GONNA POST THAT stick out tongue lol

yup lol

Old Post Jul 9th, 2014 10:04 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I'm gonna wait to watch the show on the premiere like it was meant to be.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2014 10:29 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Omni-Lord|

Ronnie Raymond has been cast...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/3...lf-of-firestorm
(please log in to view the image)

全王

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 12:02 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jason Todd

Originally posted by juggernaut74
I'm gonna wait to watch the show on the premiere like it was meant to be.

lol nothing wrong with that! Its good! I can't wait for it to actually premier!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 06:37 AM
Darth Thor

It just occurred to me maybe the hint in the Flash pilot at the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Crisis storyline could be used to connect the Tv- verse to the Movie- verse. They could easily say [SPOILER - highlight to read]: that they are different Universes but part of the same Multiverse. That way no one could argue about the Movies stifling the creativity of the Tv show or Vice Versa. Plus it would make a heck of a storyline for one of the mediums to use.

At least that way the Flash's Tv Origin [SPOILER - highlight to read]: would suffice for the movies, as they could easily say/hint that the Origins of the 2 Universe's within the Multi-verse are pretty similar. They would also be free to use Stephen Amell or Grant Gustin in the films if they WANTED, without having to mention anything in the Tv Series, as there will be many parallels in the parallel Universes. But they would also be completely free to cast different people, seen as they are still different Universes.

I mean come on, they've mentioned the word [SPOILER - highlight to read]: CRISIS That just makes anything possible now!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 09:57 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Browncoat

That would be awesome thumb up

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 12:49 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Firefly218
That would be awesome thumb up

thumb up

And it would make us both happy with the crossover potential (and probably most the fans too).

Unfortunately me and you don't run Warner Bros stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 12:56 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Browncoat

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
thumb up

And it would make us both happy with the crossover potential (and probably most the fans too).

Unfortunately me and you don't run Warner Bros stick out tongue

If only....

I'd finally make that batman Scooby Doo crossover everyone's been craving big grin

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 02:30 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jason Todd

It just occurred to me maybe the hint in the Flash pilot at the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Crisis storyline could be used to connect the Tv- verse to the Movie- verse. They could easily say [SPOILER - highlight to read]: that they are different Universes but part of the same Multiverse. That way no one could argue about the Movies stifling the creativity of the Tv show or Vice Versa. Plus it would make a heck of a storyline for one of the mediums to use.

At least that way the Flash's Tv Origin [SPOILER - highlight to read]: would suffice for the movies, as they could easily say/hint that the Origins of the 2 Universe's within the Multi-verse are pretty similar. They would also be free to use Stephen Amell or Grant Gustin in the films if they WANTED, without having to mention anything in the Tv Series, as there will be many parallels in the parallel Universes. But they would also be completely free to cast different people, seen as they are still different Universes.

I mean come on, they've mentioned the word [SPOILER - highlight to read]: CRISIS That just makes anything possible now!

Thats a really good thought...the only thing is Stephen Amell recently said that hes not going to have anything to do with the movie universe. I guess that doesn't mean that they can't connect it for The Flash.

Originally posted by Firefly218
If only....

I'd finally make that batman Scooby Doo crossover everyone's been craving big grin
That already happened lol The Adam West Batman was in the Schooby Doo cartoon. As was a lot of his villains.

This is a spoof of the actual episode.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgyN8HfP-dY

Last edited by BlackZero30x on Jul 10th, 2014 at 03:07 PM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 03:01 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

don't tell Golgo stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 06:02 PM
Darth Thor

Thats a really good thought...the only thing is Stephen Amell recently said that hes not going to have anything to do with the movie universe. I guess that doesn't mean that they can't connect it for The Flash.

I think his exact words were that he's not in Batman V Superman because the logistics of a Shared TV/Movie Universe is difficult to work. Of course I'm not talking about a Shared Universe, I'm talking about a Shared Multi-Verse stick out tongue

But maybe the writers of Flash have hinted at CRISIS just for the possibility of doing something like that in the future. They would still obviously have to convince WB. Also I doubt Amell would know all the possibilities the writers of Arrow are discussing for years down the line, let alone the writers of The Flash.

Anyway we can always hope!

don't tell Golgo stick out tongue

Lol if WB announced they were doing it, Golgo would suddenly be all for it! He tends to back all of WB's decisions on their DC properties.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 10:51 AM
Firefly218
Browncoat

Now that I really think of it, it would be a little difficult introducing the concept of a multiverse in the movies. The fact that there's a multiverse can't be a side plot, it has to be the main plot.

Establishing a multiverse, and simultaneously Arrow and Flash, is a challenge a good writer can accomplish.

Problem is, Goyer's not a good writer. miffed

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 08:24 PM
BlackZero30x
Jason Todd

I think his exact words were that he's not in Batman V Superman because the logistics of a Shared TV/Movie Universe is difficult to work. Of course I'm not talking about a Shared Universe, I'm talking about a Shared Multi-Verse stick out tongue

But maybe the writers of Flash have hinted at CRISIS just for the possibility of doing something like that in the future. They would still obviously have to convince WB. Also I doubt Amell would know all the possibilities the writers of Arrow are discussing for years down the line, let alone the writers of The Flash.

lol like I said its a good thought. I remember hearing a rumor awhile back that if The Flash show was successful they would consider just connecting it to the movie verse. But I can't speak for the validity of the rumor.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 09:17 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Lol if WB announced they were doing it, Golgo would suddenly be all for it! He tends to back all of WB's decisions on their DC properties.

i agree

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 09:17 PM
Darth Thor

lol like I said its a good thought. I remember hearing a rumor awhile back that if The Flash show was successful they would consider just connecting it to the movie verse. But I can't speak for the validity of the rumor.

Only problem is its unlikely to get many viewers on the CW, and I take it that's what it's success would be measured on.

In any case can't speak for the rest of you, but at this point I'm much more interested in the DC shared TV Universe than their shared Movie verse.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Jul 12th, 2014 at 02:24 AM

Old Post Jul 12th, 2014 02:22 AM