KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Flash

The Flash
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TH3_V01D
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/09/16/the-flash/

Damn..about Barry's powers....running on walls, running on water, eventually passing through solid mater and time travel? Awesome. I was afraid they might scale his powers back..but nope.

LOL even a DC TV series does more justice to their characters powerset compared to the MCU
Pretty sure Bart did most of that in Smallville.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 01:57 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

He ran on water but never up walls or through objects, I suspect this version of flash will out do Smallville version very easily as the whole show is centered around him.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 02:36 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
He ran on water but never up walls or through objects, I suspect this version of flash will out do Smallville version very easily as the whole show is centered around him.
You may be right, but being able to run on water and running faster than Clark while running backwards kinda insures he can run on walls.

He easily outran Clark one time, left Clark with his mouth open.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 03:45 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindset
You may be right, but being able to run on water and running faster than Clark while running backwards kinda insures he can run on walls.

He easily outran Clark one time, left Clark with his mouth open.

Yea he was way faster then clark but Barry was outclassed in everything else. Like he said he always had to be on the look out where is clark not so much.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 05:02 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I doubt this new Flash will be faster than Smallville Clark.

Unless they decide 1 season to just portray him as completely invincible.

Will be good to see the phasing through solid objects thing. Also hoping we get something Akin to an Imp eventually.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 08:00 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Yea he was way faster then clark but Barry was outclassed in everything else. Like he said he always had to be on the look out where is clark not so much.
What?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2014 02:55 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Mindset
What?

He meant Bart not Wally, and is referring to a line in Smallville where Bart says something like, "when I'm sleeping I'm just as slow as everyone else." Or maybe he said "Standing still," can't remember.

His point is that Clark > Bart despite Bart being much faster than Clark.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2014 10:37 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Yeah that was the ine but in the comics as soon as a bullet or anything started to touch their skin they would go auto speed mode. They may do that in the show at some point.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 05:18 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Well the Pilot in English premiered today. I decided to actually wait and see it and I have to say it was pretty good. Acting quality is still the typical CW stuff but other than that it was solid.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2014 02:17 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I like the Wayne tech. Easter egg.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2014 09:16 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by juggernaut74
I like the Wayne tech. Easter egg.

I preferred the "Crisis" easter egg wink

Old Post Oct 8th, 2014 10:16 AM
BlackZero30x
Jack

They said it was suppose to be an "extended" pilot but it was exactly the same as the leaked one. Still just as good as it was though!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2014 02:58 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

4.74 million viewers for pilot. Kind of disappointing it didn't even pass the 5mill mark considering its such a big name in comics, and all the marketing the CW geared towards it. And the viewership is sure to be down to 3 million as the season progresses.

Considering how expensive the special effects are I hope the show can survive a few to several seasons.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2014 10:31 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was the arrow cameo in the pilot? In the leaked pilot, I know Arrow made a cameo, but friends of mine are saying the aired episode didn't have that scene.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2014 01:08 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The rooftop scene? Yes, it was in the leaked episode.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2014 01:10 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

A good first episode. Better than Gotham at least. We'll see how the show establishes itself further on.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2014 01:30 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Galan007
Yes, it was in the leaked episode.

He meant was it in the aired episode:

Originally posted by Firefly218
In the leaked pilot, I know Arrow made a cameo, but friends of mine are saying the aired episode didn't have that scene.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2014 02:31 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Oh, well it also had the rooftop scene. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2014 03:34 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
Oh, well it also had the rooftop scene. thumb up

That's odd.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2014 10:50 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Yeah the scene with Oliver was in the show for sure. It was exactly like the leaked version.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2014 04:47 AM