KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Flash

The Flash
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « First ... « 79 80 [81] 82 83 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I liked the episode overall. It went back to what made this show fun the first time around.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: A villain with really weird powers, controlling things like statues and suits of armour. Dibny's goofy antics, but also development as a character. And of course, the Council of Wells.

Though if they fall for the wheelchair shtick again...

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 08:35 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"He left his gun, he's reformed already!".

The humor has definitely gotten better this season.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 05:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I kind of want to see the earth [SPOILER - highlight to read]: wizard Harry comes from.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 05:54 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"You're the Flash, you could have saved him AND caught her".

Notice Barry has no real response to this other than to rant about how he'll always choose to save the person first, which doesn't explain why he didn't save first and then go immediately stop her.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I kind of want to see the earth [SPOILER - highlight to read]: wizard Harry comes from.

Me too. That seemed like the most interesting one.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 10:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I liked the episode overall. It went back to what made this show fun the first time around.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: ...Though if they fall for the wheelchair shtick again...

I thought about you saying this when i watched the ep. this morning! laughing

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:12 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yeah, that one kinda threw me!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:12 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Good comedic choice to have the post apocalyptic Wells have an Australian accent.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 01:09 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by riv6672
I thought about you saying this when i watched the ep. this morning! laughing

Well, you can see their [SPOILER - highlight to read]: expressions show surprise and somewhat soften when they see the old guy in the wheelchair. And all I could think was, "Goddammit guys, you've been through this before.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 02:11 AM
riv6672

Well, you can see their [SPOILER - highlight to read]: expressions show surprise and somewhat soften when they see the old guy in the wheelchair. And all I could think was, "Goddammit guys, you've been through this before.

Yeah, i'd have tipped his ass over right off the bat. eek!

Anyone notice Ralph was reading YOUNG ALLSTARS?
Stands to reason though, as its the version without a Superman (and so no Supergirl) in it.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 05:27 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I love how [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Marvel apparently exists within the CW DC multiverse. There have now been references to both Hulk and Spiderman.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 07:51 AM
riv6672

I love how [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Marvel apparently exists within the CW DC multiverse. There have now been references to both Hulk and Spiderman.

^^^Makes sense. Thay gotta read SOMEthing!

I remember one of the Spider-man movies, Aunt May Telling Peter he wasnt Superman. Thought that was pretty good.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 10:50 AM
steverules_2

Spidey senses are way off the charts?? Okay this is starting to be marvel reference city

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 12:56 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Really enjoying the crossover multi-parter so far (certainly more than last year’s), but given the current times, can’t say Nazis is at all surprising, despite being done to death.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 03:24 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^They're classic go to bad guys, though. In another 50 years we'll be saying the same of terrorists.

Originally posted by steverules_2
Spidey senses are way off the charts?? Okay this is starting to be marvel reference city

haha!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 04:59 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I'll make it my personal mission to protect your heart".

Lol wtf. Barry is aware he's supposed to be in love with Iris, right?

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 06:44 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 06:41 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Crossover kicked ass

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 11:16 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Surtur
"I'll make it my personal mission to protect your heart".

Lol wtf. Barry is aware he's supposed to be in love with Iris, right?

Well, considering one of Barry's main enemies likes to phase their hands into people's chests and crush their hearts... stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 03:38 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by carthage
Crossover kicked ass

No doubt.
A big improvement over last year's, which i enjoyed, but felt there was roomfir improvement on.
Well, they got the room, and they used it.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 10:43 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seeing them have trouble believing Barry about Devoe was just slap worthy. After everything they have seen and the various people who fooled them....seriously? Lol, we've literally been through this "this guy did nothing wrong, he's a model citizen shut up Barry" before.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 03:57 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The villain for this season is probably the best since RF

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 05:34 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote