KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Flash

The Flash
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « First ... « 80 81 [82] 83 84 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

He's a snarky bastard i'll give him that.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 10:52 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

He should have ran back to the party. He has perfect alibi there, and with them. Without anyone needing to lie, except about Flash stuff.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 10:53 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Just saw the crossover (Spoilers):

I like how they gave zero explanation to how Earth 1’s Reverse Flash is still around after being wiped from existence (again). Still love having him there.

Also love how he’s still as fast as Barry after Barry’s received like at least 3 speed upgrades since he was on par with Thawne last. Again no explanation. Not complaining, just find the inconsistency amusing.

Oh and loved his line about Superman.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 11:31 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I liked the Superman name drop, too!

As to the latest ep? Its sad seeing history repeat itself with Barry and his dad.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 05:37 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

The set up didn't seem too complete TBH, no indication that Barry's fingerprints would have been on the knife, he didn't get any footprints in the blood that I could tell and I couldn't see Devoe's wheelchair anywhere. Are the police supposed to believe that their forensic guy would have dragged Devoe up to his apartment just to kill him and not clean up after himself? I expect this to be cleared up within the first 23 minutes of the next episode, although an episode with Barry in the clink would be good.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 12:57 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Not to mention that he was literally at a party with multiple other witnesses, including his cop foster father, who saw him get the warning about the loft alarm before leaving.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 01:13 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by samhain
The set up didn't seem too complete TBH, no indication that Barry's fingerprints would have been on the knife, he didn't get any footprints in the blood that I could tell and I couldn't see Devoe's wheelchair anywhere. Are the police supposed to believe that their forensic guy would have dragged Devoe up to his apartment just to kill him and not clean up after himself? I expect this to be cleared up within the first 23 minutes of the next episode, although an episode with Barry in the clink would be good.

Something tells me you're gonna get that clink ep.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 01:25 PM
Darth Thor

Was kind of stupid how Barry was caught on CCTV in Devoe’e house a couple of episodes ago.

I mean when him and Thawne throw punches at each other, everyone else is frozen. So can he not just stay in superspeed while searching a house?

If not, then search the house in costume.

Too much PIS/CIS.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 04:18 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Yeah, that was extremely stupid, because Barry has previously searched entire buildings, in the space of a second or two, while using superspeed. Or when it comes to the time he had between finding the body and the door busting open. IIRC, a few seasons ago, there was an episode where he cleans the entire West house in like 2 seconds.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 04:31 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by riv6672
Something tells me you're gonna get that clink ep.

I hope so, trying to remember now if anyone he's helped put away knows his secret identity (those not locked up in Star Labs that is).

You could tell Barry was thinking about staying and getting arrested. The only explanation I have thus far is that he's trying to be unpredictable and catch Devoe out that way.

'Don't run Barry, don't run.'

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 06:41 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

lol "team leader".

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 12:52 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^i've been on less organized teams.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 03:58 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^i've been on less organized teams.

You and me both, but it still makes no sense to me why she's been picked other than the writers copping out because they don't know what else to do with her.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 05:30 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yeah, i was surprised she seemed to have quit her job.
She goes back to it eventually, going by the newspaper Thawne famously displayed.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 05:58 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Well I mean, what else is she going to do when she's not telling him that she believes he can run faster which in turn makes him run faster.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 06:09 AM
riv6672

If -i- were Barry? She'd be doing me. So often. yes

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 06:19 AM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Is it just me, or does it seem like everybody gets to Star Labs really quickly when called? Obviously Barry and Wally get there in a split second but the others all turn up like they were just hanging around in the building anyway. Look at the building, it's on the waterfront, it looks like a sports stadium, there are probably only 2 access roads going to it. I imagine it would take a while to get there, yet they all walk in with take-out coffee that is still hot.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 03:31 PM
riv6672

The important part is that they -have- coffee.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 05:30 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Yeah, that was extremely stupid, because Barry has previously searched entire buildings, in the space of a second or two, while using superspeed. Or when it comes to the time he had between finding the body and the door busting open. IIRC, a few seasons ago, there was an episode where he cleans the entire West house in like 2 seconds.

I think with the body he was about to Run, but decided not to. After all he’d be a fugitive.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2017 01:17 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Well, I meant more he could have cleaned things up. He's dodged lightning while carrying Joe before. Quite frankly, based on some of his feats from previous seasons, he should have been able to hide the body and clean up all the evidence in the few seconds he had before the door went down.

But hey, this isn't the first time this season the writers have forgotten about shit. Take Barry's fight with DeVoe which ended up in the lake. At the end, Barry was plummeting to the ground, and freaking out as he was falling (only to be saved by the inflation function in his suit). Except A. Barry has taken comparable drops to that more than once without sustaining any kind of injury and B. Barry learned that he could slow his descent/hover/fly by projecting gusts of wind downwards, during the one fight against Weather Wizard. So, based on previous showings, he should have been able to either tank the fall, or save himself.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2017 03:43 AM