KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Flash

The Flash
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « First ... « 81 82 [83] 84 85 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by samhain
Is it just me, or does it seem like everybody gets to Star Labs really quickly when called? Obviously Barry and Wally get there in a split second but the others all turn up like they were just hanging around in the building anyway. Look at the building, it's on the waterfront, it looks like a sports stadium, there are probably only 2 access roads going to it. I imagine it would take a while to get there, yet they all walk in with take-out coffee that is still hot.

Asking the real questions here.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2017 06:09 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Lol, yeah. I guess I should be asking more pressing questions of this superhero show written for 12-year olds.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 12:49 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Well, I meant more he could have cleaned things up.

Good point.

In the crossover he ran to the base they had to infiltrate (presumably a couple of miles away), and checked their defences and ran back in like 1 second.

Too inconsistent.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 06:47 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by samhain
Lol, yeah. I guess I should be asking more pressing questions of this superhero show written for 12-year olds.

Asking questions of shows is fine. But you can't suspend your disbelief for the coffee? That's a bit nit-picky for even the most cynical viewers. If that kind of stuff irks you, I'd question how you watch TV at all.

I lol'd though. Wouldn't have thought about the logistics of coffee before. Now I'll smile every time they walk in with Jitters.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 09:03 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

It's not like I tear my hair out over it or anything, it's just something I noticed. It's like they all live above Star Labs or something.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 02:18 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Well, to be fair, I assume the "team leader" roll eyes (sarcastic) hangs out around there a lot now. Same for Caitlin, Wells and Cisco (plus, he can portal himself there). Joe is a question mark though, as the CCPD is downtown. More importantly, doesn't he ever have other work to do that he can just spend so much time hanging around there?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 04:30 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I'm pretty sad we lost the actor for Clifford Devoe. I'm assuming the new body is taking his place. He was the saving grace of this season.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 05:00 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

^ Yeah he was quite good. Surprised that they moved him on so quickly.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 01:23 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's like...what are they dressing up for. Like when the guy is in his lab with his wife she has on like a lab coat and slicked back hair but that is it. But when Barry comes to their house she changes and magically her hair is dry. What is the point of slicking back your hair lol.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 07:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I'm thinking she'll start loving having her husband possessing a younger man, he'll notice it and end up killing her in a rage.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 06:23 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

That trial was retarded. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Literally no one brought up the fact that Barry was in a room full of witnesses, who could confirm his location when he got the message that someone had entered their loft (at which point he left, only to find the body). Which means he would likely have gotten the message after the police got their tip (they don't have super speed, and he didn't get there long before them). Which means he wasn't at the scene of the crime when it supposedly took place. And things like phone records are easy to check.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 05:50 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
That trial was retarded. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Literally no one brought up the fact that Barry was in a room full of witnesses, who could confirm his location when he got the message that someone had entered their loft (at which point he left, only to find the body). Which means he would likely have gotten the message after the police got their tip (they don't have super speed, and he didn't get there long before them). Which means he wasn't at the scene of the crime when it supposedly took place. And things like phone records are easy to check.

Or the incriminating pics.
They were dropped way too quickly.
Creating reasonable doubt is what was needed. Just cuz SHE said her dead husband was cool with her young lover doesnt make it true.

Last edited by riv6672 on Jan 17th, 2018 at 11:45 PM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 11:42 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by riv6672
Or the incriminating pics.
They were dropped way too quickly.
Creating reasonable doubt is what was needed. Just cuz SHE said her dead husband was cool with her young lover doesnt make it true.

Yeah, in a real case, that kind of thing would have led to more questions, possibly this new person being called in, deeper investigation into the relationship etc. to verify the latest sob story, which only popped up after the person was backed into a corner at the trial. No mention of the supposed stunt-penis guy before that.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 02:41 AM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

The trial was ridiculous. Nobody brought up the fact that he's got 5 years xp of being a CSI so surely he would have done an adequate job of covering his tracks. Joe's girlfriend (forgot her name) didn't do a good enough job IMO, it's like they only asked her because she's a lawyer and they didn't want her to feel bad.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 03:10 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

^^ That too. There is so much that was ignored during the trial, just to make it the supposed slam dunk case they were trying to make it out to be. When there were so many holes that it would likely never have gone anywhere in real life.

Also, that scene with Iris in the courtroom also proves what I said before. He was more than fast enough that he could have simply cleaned things up before the cops kicked the door in.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 03:13 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

flash was trash and too predictable... the moment I saw the name Richard Brooks, I knew what was gonna happen

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 03:24 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

you guys forgot to mention the most questionable fact ignored in that case... where was DeVoe's wheelchair?

...this cripple motherfcker just flew up to Barry's apartment? okay.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 05:14 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

And, also, DeVoe decided to go out, on his own, against a guy he has a restraining order against (which even gets brought up in itself), to their very home? No one finds it odd that the guy decided to just violate said order alone, despite supposedly feeling so threatened by Barry? That doesn't seem at all suspicious? Especially with a previously undisclosed new guy also being revealed? So, we can add moron judge and jury to the list as well.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:34 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

yeah. that too.

honestly, I don't even care at this point. Barry can leave that cell whenever he wants w/o any knowing he's gone. I'm just checked out emotionally until this resolves itself... hopefully within the next couple of eps.

meh.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:53 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by marwash22
where was DeVoe's wheelchair?

I thought that at the mid season break as I didn't remember seeing it. But it was there on it's side in the latest ep.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 02:33 PM