KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Flash

The Flash
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « First ... « 82 83 [84] 85 86 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I wonder what dumb PIS moment they'll use to get Barry miraculously out of prison during the season finale so he can save the day

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 20th, 2018 09:38 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

It's a regular prison cell which seems to be unguarded; what's stopping him from leaving any time he wants to?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2018 09:42 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Because nobody has said, 'escape Barry, escape'.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jan 20th, 2018 11:56 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

that's funny.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 12:53 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marwash22
It's a regular prison cell which seems to be unguarded; what's stopping him from leaving any time he wants to?

the warden lol.. he sems to have an agenda and barry being barry won't escape

Originally posted by samhain
Because nobody has said, 'escape Barry, escape'.

give'em time lol

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 03:17 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Well... This episode might’ve been either the most contrived or convoluted ways of using superspeed/the speed force, and all just to stop a bomb... while making Iris look smart in the process.

Still not sure I’ve been feeling it with DeVoe. In hindsight I feel I shouldn’t complain since for once we have a main season villain that’s not another speedster, but his whole shtick has already gotten old for me, between stealing bodies of the bus metahumans and everything.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 03:47 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Honestly, I stopped watching RIGHT before the crossover and am looking to catch up. Thing is, I have no real interest in watching Arrow. I know some of these crossover episodes obviously do not happen on Flash. Am I going to miss a shitload if I skip any non Flash eps?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 02:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

This cross-over is specifically built as a 4-part event, titled "Crisis on Earth X". You need to watch Supergirl, then Arrow (they moved Arrow to the same day as Supergirl for that week, just for the crossover event), then Flash, then LoT, IIRC. If you only watch half the shows, you only see half the story. But these episodes aren't shot using the traditional format for each show (and don't really feature that much of the current storylines/plots for the respective shows). They were shot as 4 team-up episodes, where everyone shares the screen time.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 04:14 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Yeah, the crossover was cool. You won't get a half hour of Kara doing her own thing, then the same with the others. It's handled well, but needs to be watched together.

Frankly, I'm about ready to drop my viewing down to ONLY the first 1-2 episodes of each seasons, the last 1-2, and the big crossover events. I've already dumped the other shows in this 'verse. And the "villain of the week" formula and patented CW irrational drama just isn't doing it for me anymore. I did jump over to Legends for an episode to see Matt Ryan as Constantine again, which is always a treat. But likely wouldn't watch anything other than finales of the other shows after catching up with Wiki synopses.

Last edited by Digi on Mar 7th, 2018 at 05:41 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 05:38 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

That was the thing with this year's crossover. I felt like if you were familiar enough with these characters in general (and their general comicbook histories), you didn't really need to know all that much about the CW verse specifically in order to watch it. Much like a lot of the animated DC movies that just drop you into whatever story that particular film is about, yet you can easily find your ground and pick things up. So, in that regard, this year's crossover was really well executed IMO.

In terms of enjoyment though where the longer (22 episode season) shows are concerned, the one I am probably enjoying the most consistently is Agents of Shield. And I honestly never thought I'd be saying that lol.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Mar 7th, 2018 at 05:52 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 05:48 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I do plan to catch up on Legends too. So I will get half the story I guess. On the episode right now where they are on Earth X. Lol@ this evil nazi version of Detective Lance.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 07:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Legends' quality has been consistent for the most part. Thought it would suffer that season 3 curse that Arrow and Flash did but I've been proven wrong so far.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 09:56 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seeing Nazi Supergirl having a convo with herself, just kept getting that "I'M ACTING!" vibe.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 10:52 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Legends' quality has been consistent for the most part. Thought it would suffer that season 3 curse that Arrow and Flash did but I've been proven wrong so far.

Yeah, other than the instances of SJW pandering (which is present in pretty much all CW shows nowadays), this show has been the pick out of the CW pile for me this season.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 02:09 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

won't watch next week's ep

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 03:15 AM
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Loved this last episode. I have never skipped an episode but I might next week. A whole episode of Iris with Speed powers.. brutal

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 03:34 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Is that what they are doing next week? That's going to be super cringey.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 04:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Barry looks ridiculous as f*ck in prison with that "mustache".

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 01:25 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Loved this last episode. I have never skipped an episode but I might next week. A whole episode of Iris with Speed powers.. brutal

I can see it now. Either she goes corrupt with the power or...at the end of the episode, once the powers are gone, we get this big speech from her about how she never knew what it was like to be Barry and cope with what he copes with yada yada yada.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 01:28 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

does Iris die??

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 02:38 AM