KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Flash

The Flash
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « First ... « 85 86 [87] 88 89 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 10:29 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

can iris die soon

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 02:53 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I find Nora annoying as f*ck.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 03:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
The Lightning Lad mention has me wondering which universe the Legion of Superheroes is from.

Is Barry's daughter residing in Supergirl future? Or is her reference indicating a future crossover with her universe, and Kara's. Or does each universe have their own LOSH, with a different roster? (This happened in the comics, with two seperate titles). Or does the LOSH exist in their own universe.

I had the same thought process when Reverse Flash said he fought Superman in the future.

Just merge the 2 Universes already.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 04:04 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Surtur
I find Nora annoying as f*ck.

yea but she is slightly better than iris lol

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 07:03 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nora is reason enough for Barry to get a vasectomy.

Well wait damn, I wonder if his healing powers would undo it?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 02:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Damn I kinda like Nora. Shes brought the series back to its S1 and S2 type of tone.

I mean The last season was just terrible.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 02:39 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

S4 was basically “Look, we have a main villain that isnt a speedster now, love us!”, except it turned out to be kind of a repetitive borefest, though Ralph was good.

Nora is kind of annoying, but not that bad.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 03:08 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I personally don't mind her. I already prefer her to Iris at least. Seriously, when Iris gets that one look on her face, almost like she smelled something bad, I tend to tune out for a moment, because I know her whiny preaching is coming.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 03:58 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
S4 was basically “Look, we have a main villain that isnt a speedster now, love us!”, except it turned out to be kind of a repetitive borefest, though Ralph was good.

Nora is kind of annoying, but not that bad.

Basically yeah. I hope theyve learned their lesson. Villain doesnt need to be a speedster, but still needs to be cool, and with an enticing plot based around him.

Oh yeah Ralph was good. His death was actually pretty emotional. Kind of ruined by him not being dead.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 05:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

At first I thought Cicada was stealing powers, but it seems like he just temporarily disables them.

If Cicada somehow succeeds in killing all meta's what exactly is he gonna do the next time aliens invade? Make Cicada sounds at them?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 01:02 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

At first I thought Cicada was stealing powers, but it seems like he just temporarily disables them.

If Cicada somehow succeeds in killing all meta's what exactly is he gonna do the next time aliens invade? Make Cicada sounds at them?

Yep. He's going to drive them insane by hiding just out of sight and annoying them with that sound until they lose it.

But yeah, seems like his lighting bolt thing drains dark energy from metahumans, temporarily disabling their abilities.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 02:04 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

According to the latest episode, even [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Supergirl, Arrow and the Legends all failed to stop Cicada. So, he must have some kind of counter for non-metahuman superheroes as well, considering there are aliens, magic users and tech-based heroes in that pile.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 08:41 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I think I heard a Justice League name drop also.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2018 01:27 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
According to the latest episode, even [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Supergirl, Arrow and the Legends all failed to stop Cicada. So, he must have some kind of counter for non-metahuman superheroes as well, considering there are aliens, magic users and tech-based heroes in that pile.

So he's like Hitler with the spear of destiny.

He clearly banged Flashes kid. Probably. If he did it was most likely hit it and quit it.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 03:19 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

So he's like Hitler with the spear of destiny.

The solution is clearly Dean Winchester with a grenade launcher.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 05:00 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

Yeah must be a proper all rounder at power theft.

And must be a top notch combatant as well given [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Arrow cant stop him either

But I hope they find a way to make the action with him a bit more exciting, because with the power stealing thing he is basically just a man beating up a skinny white lad.

Also I hate the different Wells from different Earths. Just stick to the Earth 2 one. (And of course the Reverse Flash one). And God how I hate the Council of Wells.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2018 04:57 PM
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

u guys have made this cicada sound pretty cool. worth checking out now or burning through at the half season mark?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 04:57 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Darth Thor
But I hope they find a way to make the action with him a bit more exciting, because with the power stealing thing he is basically just a man beating up a skinny white lad.

Well, he seems to have at least a degree of super strength and flight as well. And he can fire lightning from the his weapon.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 05:09 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by staxamillion
u guys have made this cicada sound pretty cool. worth checking out now or burning through at the half season mark?

Eh, I would say either or, depending on what you personally prefer doing. I think it's been pretty good, but not necessarily binge-watch worthy.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 05:12 PM