KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Flash

The Flash
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « First ... « 92 93 [94] 95 96 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
samhain
The Demon Hunter

^Especially for a 33 year old!

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Feb 18th, 2019 12:38 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yeah, thats ancient!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2019 05:22 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I don't know about that but she could easily be playing a college cheerleader or something. To look like that at 33 is somewhat impressive.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2019 10:03 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Clean living, baby.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2019 10:16 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Clean living, baby.

Prob not worth it then. I'll settle for looking old before my time if it happens that way.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2019 10:47 AM
riv6672

Same. Luckily, black dont crack. thumb up

Old Post Feb 18th, 2019 11:55 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
embarrasment

She's bangable. She was on Smallville too as Plastique.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2019 01:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I loved Smallville and I can get people hating it, but I can't get people hating on Flash who yet also at the same time loved Smallville lol.

I mean did we not both sit through the same episodes? Pete Ross got powers once from kryptonite infused gum. That shit happened. The Krypto episode happened.

Clark went blind for an episode and was healed by...a blow torch. Not kidding. These things occurred. I could go on and on and on with this.

Last edited by Surtur on Feb 18th, 2019 at 01:14 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2019 01:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

I thought cicada had leech like powers where he turned off their powers but none of that was a thing last time.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2019 02:08 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by staxamillion
I thought cicada had leech like powers where he turned off their powers but none of that was a thing last time.

The dagger shuts off the powers of meta's who get their powers from dark matter. This is why it doesn't work on Killer Frost. Even normally with no powers shut off he has a degree of superhuman strength, durability, and he can fly. He can also throw his dagger at superhuman speeds and control it with his mind.

He is injured though and that could explain why his power seems to wane.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2019 05:30 PM
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

yeah I guess maybe he needs to have in his hands to depower

Old Post Feb 18th, 2019 06:04 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Well, it helps that she’s not white.

https://youtu.be/fHNmxmniH6s

https://heightline.com/jessica-park...-family-height/

The old "if you're not white, you're black" thing, I guess

Yeah, that show went on a bit too long.

But he seems so honest... embarrasment

I’d like to see how he and XS started this partnership.

Me too.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 18th, 2019 06:35 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:
The old "if you're not white, you're black" thing, I guess

As a black man who’s dealt w. a LOT of racists (both white and black), i can tell you mixed race ppl get screwed coming & going. Not white enough for some, not black enough for others.

quote:
Me too.

There’s a good story there, i’ll be disappointed if they dont touch on it in a meaningful way.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 02:11 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

King Shark vs Grodd didnt disappoint I guess. One of those fun CG fights worth saving the budget for.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 03:41 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yeah, i’m sure some will ***** about the FX, but i wont.
Shay’s sacrifice mad it even cooler story wise.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 04:43 AM
cdtm

Good enough throw down, but the constant outrage over Barry taking a perfectly reasonable action was hard to slog through. And he even apologized that "he" was the one overreacting.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 02:28 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Fun episode overall. I enjoyed the monster battle. But yeah, the grief and drama over Barry [SPOILER - highlight to read]: using the cure on King Shark when he had Cisco was cringey. Especially when Cisco did his whole that's not what heroes do shtick.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 02:48 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sometimes I hate the way they ruin an episode before it even starts. Whenever they do the "last time on the flash" part and it shows characters we haven't seen for a while(like Grodd) then you know the episode is going to feature them. It would be nice to be surprised. Also why give away in the beginning that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: a shark fights a gorilla later in the episode? It's silly.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 02:53 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Fun episode overall. I enjoyed the monster battle. But yeah, the grief and drama over Barry [SPOILER - highlight to read]: using the cure on King Shark when he had Cisco was cringey. Especially when Cisco did his whole that's not what heroes do shtick.

I wouldnt have been apologetic all, but i wouldnt be a hero in the same mold as Barry.

Sherloque was surprisingly insightful this week, and it was great to see Joe back.

I liked how the characters all seemed legit aftraid of King Shark.
I mean, powers or not, we’ve all been conditioned to fear sharks pretty much from childhood.
Seeing a 12 foot anthropomorphic monster like that would freak ME out.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 11:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Barry was 100% right to do what he did.

He'd be a piece of shit if he let Cisco die so he could keep the moral high ground. Is he a grown man or is he Captain Janeway?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 11:58 PM