KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Flash

The Flash
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « First ... « 96 97 [98] 99 100 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

why can't they kill off iris

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 03:30 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I had a serious sense of deja vu when he [SPOILER - highlight to read]: injected himself. It's Dr Suresh 2.0.

All that was missing was Sylar coming in and humiliating him.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 03:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

They also need to tone down Joe's Dad-Cop Force. He was resisting that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: black hole so strongly that his tie was actually being blown backwards. big grin

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 03:51 PM
TheVaultDweller is online now! Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iris: When that thing swallowed it...for a second I wanted it to swallow me too

Surtur: I too wanted it to swallow you, but for more than a second

Old Post Oct 11th, 2019 05:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^LOL!

Also, glad last season’s chin strapless costume is gone. It will not be missed!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2019 10:07 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Seeing this and then Arrow back to back, this fall season's gonna be a brooding contest between Barry and Oliver isn't it? Them knowing that they're gonna die (to save billions, yadayada), and we're watching to see whose gonna be the most dramatic about it!

Also, why is Cisco still in this show? I thought the idea for him taking the metahuman cure was as a sendoff for his character to retire, but no; I guess it's just for him to try and prove to himself that he's awesome without his powers after how Thawne complemented him in last season's finale. Whatever the case, he still nerfed Team Flash by making them lose Vibe.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 02:20 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Seeing this and then Arrow back to back, this fall season's gonna be a brooding contest between Barry and Oliver isn't it? Them knowing that they're gonna die (to save billions, yadayada), and we're watching to see whose gonna be the most dramatic about it!

Also, why is Cisco still in this show? I thought the idea for him taking the metahuman cure was as a sendoff for his character to retire, but no; I guess it's just for him to try and prove to himself that he's awesome without his powers after how Thawne complemented him in last season's finale. Whatever the case, he still nerfed Team Flash by making them lose Vibe.

Well to be fair if I found out I was going to die in a couple months Id probably brood as well.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 03:01 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Did Gideon essentially say Flash [SPOILER - highlight to read]: could travel 9300 miles per second? I swore Gideon said that the speed of light was 80 times faster than his top speed

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 03:05 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Well to be fair if I found out I was going to die in a couple months Id probably brood as well.

Was just poking fun, since brooding is kind of a recurring theme in these shows. I don't actually blame either of them in this case scenario though. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 03:06 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
...Also, why is Cisco still in this show? I thought the idea for him taking the metahuman cure was as a sendoff for his character to retire, but no; I guess it's just for him to try and prove to himself that he's awesome without his powers after how Thawne complemented him in last season's finale. Whatever the case, he still nerfed Team Flash by making them lose Vibe.

^^^as I recall, last year, Cisco’s actor was planning on going back to Broadway...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screen...aldes-exit/amp/

...from the Googling I just did, and the flippy floppy quotes i’ve seen, from both the actor and the show’s reps, i’m guessing that hasn’t worked out yet?
The door was left open for Cisco to come back, but, the show also just introduced Chunk, a ready replacement if needed.
Everyone seems to be covering their bases and playing well together right now, but I can’t help but think there’s things we don’t know going on.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 03:22 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Did Gideon essentially say Flash [SPOILER - highlight to read]: could travel 9300 miles per second? I swore Gideon said that the speed of light was 80 times faster than his top speed
Gideon basically says Barry's top speed is 2300 miles per second.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 12:03 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Gideon’s on drugs...stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 02:29 AM
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Gideon basically says Barry's top speed is 2300 miles per second.

Derp...haha..Quick maths.. Not sure why I divided by 20 instead of 80.. Still seems like a ridiculous upgrade in speed.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 03:51 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Always love the "reaching mach 1...now mach 2 aaaand you're time traveling."

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 11:39 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^as I recall, last year, Cisco’s actor was planning on going back to Broadway...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screen...aldes-exit/amp/

...from the Googling I just did, and the flippy floppy quotes i’ve seen, from both the actor and the show’s reps, i’m guessing that hasn’t worked out yet?
The door was left open for Cisco to come back, but, the show also just introduced Chunk, a ready replacement if needed.
Everyone seems to be covering their bases and playing well together right now, but I can’t help but think there’s things we don’t know going on.

Also in Barry's vision of the future we saw Cisco in [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vibe gear. Either he gets his powers back or he is just a douchebag wearing the costume for no reason

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 11:40 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by Surtur
Also in Barry's vision of the future we saw Cisco in [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vibe gear. Either he gets his powers back or he is just a douchebag wearing the costume for no reason

haha, I noticed that; i’m thinking douchebag! stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 04:29 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Surtur
Always love the "reaching mach 1...now mach 2 aaaand you're time traveling."

Ha! Yeah thats funny.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 11:04 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

After this last ep. I feel like they’re wasting time w. the blood Doc plot. He’s not exactly compelling, no matter how much he grits his teeth and stares intently.

Other than that, the Crisis undertones are proceeding well, w. every one reacting in different ways.
The new [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Wells is okay. He came off as very self assured. His not thinking much of the Council of Wells was very Batman-sequel.
And yet he still got taken out in comedic fashion, which served to humanize him.
Interesting that he’s looking for Eternium. Those are pieces of the Rock of Eternity yeah? A nice shout out to Captain Marvel (Shazam) continuity.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2019 09:59 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

So, uh, how long was Wells [SPOILER - highlight to read]: hanging from that balcony, waiting to chime in on the conversation?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 03:25 PM
TheVaultDweller is online now! Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Way too long to not be Uber creepy! laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 31st, 2019 01:01 AM