KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Batman: Arkham Knight

Batman: Arkham Knight
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackZero30x
Jack

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
I hope they don't kill batman, it would serve no purpose to the story and I hate to play a game, complete all the stuff I have to complete just to get to an ending where the person I've been playing as dies

@Arachnid: As much as I hate to admit it...I agree with Steve. I would be Pi$$ed if that happened. If they killed the Batman, no matter how great the story surrounding it is, I would hate it. Killing Batman would ruin it for me after all the time and money I have invested into the series. Especially If they tried to carry it on with Dick taking over. I would be even madder. In the comics when they "killed" Bruce I was upset but when they made Dick the new Batman I was angry. Which I bring up because this franchise is a big ball of money and I feel like even if Batman dies they would try to continue.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Mar 16th, 2014 06:17 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Anybody come across people complaining about why this isn't getting released on last gen, Since its suppose to be the final game in the Arkham games

obviously some people forgot about God Of War.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2014 06:42 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Have yet to come across those kind of people on the game, and don't really care either, just as I didn't care when some complained that Arkham Origins wasn't on next/current gen consoles.

And it goes without saying, but I agree with BlackZero on if they were to kill Batman/Bruce in the end. Would be kinda pissed too, and certainly don't want a repeat performance of Dick taking up the mantle or anything like that.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2014 08:08 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by Kazenji
Anybody come across people complaining about why this isn't getting released on last gen, Since its suppose to be the final game in the Arkham games

obviously some people forgot about God Of War.

I have. I can see their side of things but at the same time im kinda happy about it. It will give Rocksteady a chance to breath new life into the game.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Have yet to come across those kind of people on the game, and don't really care either, just as I didn't care when some complained that Arkham Origins wasn't on next/current gen consoles.

And it goes without saying, but I agree with BlackZero on if they were to kill Batman/Bruce in the end. Would be kinda pissed too, and certainly don't want a repeat performance of Dick taking up the mantle or anything like that.

You just can't help but agree with me! lol

Old Post Mar 16th, 2014 03:25 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

You're both agreeing with me technically

And I dunno that this is the last Arkham game, it's the last one for Rocksteady but another company might take it up much like Warner Bros. Games Montréal with origins

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 16th, 2014 08:18 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I hope this is the last Arkham game. I would like Rocksteady to do something different with the subject matter, or something new and original. They are talented developers and I would like to see something new from them.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2014 12:56 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I remember a TMNT game got mentioned a while back, Maybe do that when this one is finished.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2014 05:48 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

I would like to see another Superhero game. They have shown they can deliver on that.

TMNT would be sweet also.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2014 06:09 AM
steverules_2

Be good if they could do a good superman game

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 17th, 2014 11:48 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

He's in need of one

hang on...he already has one, Its called LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes.

Last edited by Kazenji on Mar 17th, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2014 11:53 AM
steverules_2

I mean like his own game, with him in the title, that wasn't really his game it was batman's game but he was a playable character and they managed to make him really good in it

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 17th, 2014 12:29 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

Be good if they could do a good superman game

I agree. As a matter of fact maybe DC should approach Rocksteady and ask them to take on the task of making games like the arkhams for each character. lol

Old Post Mar 17th, 2014 03:33 PM
steverules_2

There was a good trailer for a superman game a while back but it got cancelled, can't remember if the company making it got closed down or it just got cancelled

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 17th, 2014 09:24 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

There was a good trailer for a superman game a while back but it got cancelled, can't remember if the company making it got closed down or it just got cancelled

If you mean this, then it was due to the company getting closed down.

Even to this day it looked like it had potential.

As for other heroes, I'd want a Green Arrow game myself, whether it's Arkham esque or if it's about surviving on a dangerous island like half the plot of the Arrow TV series revolves around.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2014 09:42 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

That's the one, it did look like it had potential, it's too bad the company went bust

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 17th, 2014 10:11 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

As for other heroes, I'd want a Green Arrow game myself, whether it's Arkham esque or if it's about surviving on a dangerous island like half the plot of the Arrow TV series revolves around.

That would be sweet!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2014 03:22 PM
steverules_2

I'd play, putting arrows in people big grin

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 12:07 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So something like the recent Tomb Raider game?....sounds good.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 01:31 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Got the latest Gameinformer with the Arkham Knight stuff

they say (Rocksteady) won't be doing multiplayer, They're focusing on the single player and won't have time to do anything multiplayer related.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 03:32 AM
Impediment
Endless

Yep.

Attachment: batman.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 04:09 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote