KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Need a few OC characters

Need a few OC characters
Started by: Tyivon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tyivon

Need a few OC characters

I need 5 more students for my character to have under her watch so I can continue my story, anyone willing to help me? There are a lot of requirements and request I would like done... so here the list don't kill just answer the ones that feel most important to you. Weapon edge or guardian only one.

Character info.

Basic Statistics (Needed)

Name:

Nickname: Age (12-17): Sex: Blood type: Nationality:

Ethnicity:

Race:

Birth date:

Birth place:

Physical Characteristics (Needed)
Height:
Weight:
Posture:
Build:
Skin:
Hair:
Eyes:
Style (Elegant, shabby, etc.):
How does s/he dress or what do they typically wear?
Other outfits one might find in their wardrobe:
Jewelry:

Characteristics (Needed)

Mannerisms/Poses/Movement:

Describe their walk:

Describe their fighting style:

Habits/Obsessions:

Do they curse, and if so, to what extent?

Voice:

Describe their sleep patterns (light/heavy sleeper, no sleep, sleeps too often, etc.)

Intelligence Level:

Known Languages:

Secret desires:

How self-confident is the character?

How do they see him/her?

How do they believe s/he is perceived by others?

What is the character most proud of?

What does the character like least about them?

Patience level:

Most at ease when:

Ill at ease when:

Biggest Vulnerability (nonphysical):

Greatest Fear:

Biggest regret:

Character's darkest/deepest secret:

Likes/Dislikes (Needed)

Dislikes:

Favorite:

Color:

Clothing:

Place:

Food/drinks:

Music genre:

Subject in school:

Simple Pleasures:

Greater Pleasures:

Emotional Characteristics (Optional but would be great appreciated)

What do they consider taboo (something they personally would never do)?

Describe character's sense of self-control:

How does this character act in public?

How does this character act in privacy?

How does this character act around family?(if any)

Has this character dealt with the loss of someone they knew? If so, who? How has it affected them?

How does this character express?

Anger:

Sadness:

Fear:

Happiness/Excitement:

Stress/anxiety:

Dislike (of a person, thing, or idea):

Approval (of a person, thing, or idea):

What motivates this character? Why?

What discourages this character? Why?

What makes this character happy, sad, and angry? Why?

What makes this character sad?

What most describes this character's personality?

Weapon is your characters long term weapon of choice (Only if you choose a guardian):

Decisive Choice: Weapon's Edge: A weapon formed by a person's inner most essence and being so that they can combat. The weapon can take any shape or form it differs for each person (if you can think and keep it possible to use or fight with.) The names of the weapon usually bases off the Nationality Ethnicity of the person. The power it can hold and release is specific to the owner as well, not everyone has a weapon's Edge, some can obtain a different form of power. The weapon's edge sealed form can be varying from a necklace, bracelet, tattoo, etc. (If you so choose and item like a bracelet or necklace and it lost, broken or not with you if attacked you are left almost defenseless it will return/repair itself but in time .) To releasing the weapon’s edge you must go through weapon burst, which is the emission of Essence. The Weapon's Edge can go through three Evolutions, not everyone will but most do. The first Evolution can happen at any time or place while the weapon is present and released.

First Evolution: The first Evolution doesn't have much of change in look if any, but if so not much. More than likely you get a techniques or abilities form the Evolution.

Advanced Evolution: This Evolution Will have a Great change in size and look weapon, it will have advanced versions of the techniques used by the first Evolution, or even possibly a whole new move set. This form is obtained by understanding one's weapon and one's self, stress, powerlessness, sadness, anger or act. Many situations, circumstances apply.

Mastered Evolution: this is the final evolution of the weapon burst; it is through the understanding of the essence that flow through you, your weapon, and everything around you. You have gained all the power and skills given the weapon burst evolutions, your techniques have been powered to the maxed and the amount energy used for an attack is half.

(Be Creative and Original)

Weapon’s sealed form:

First Evolution Form:

Advanced Evolution Form:

Master Evolution Form (some won't get this until the story progresses further):

Or a

Guardian: A Guardian is a being that formed by the essence of a person, they take the form of a humanoid, beast, mech. basically any form. A guardian has three forms that can have. Humanoid form, Primal form (or true form whether it be humanoid, Beast, Mech. Whatever just be creative some guardians can have one of the two forms, in some rare cases two of the forms. Each come with its own unique power and skill set, almost like the weapon’s edge you can learn new skills. Unlike the weapons’ edge, the guardians can manifest it’s in a humanoid appear and communicate and interact with their Hômon-sha (Caller). Being able to help their caller Sharpen skill, train, and understand one another making a stronger union between them. Humans who have not awakened their essence can’t see past a Guardians humanoid appearance view its true form. Guardians are always with their caller at all times, they can never be lost, and if anything they can be tricked.

Tip: Guardians are able become one with Caller but only for a limited amount of time to become more powerful, faster, but stronger the essence is and the bond between Caller and Guardian will extend the time limit.

Guardians Name (Based off Ethnicity):

True Form (its natural appearance and description):

Guardians Power:

Humanoid disguise appearance( you know a cat, dog, human, stuff like that):

Yes I know it’s a lot but I really need the characters.
Any questions?
If interested please just email at [email protected] for the form

Old Post Mar 12th, 2014 03:15 AM
Tyivon is currently offline Click here to Send Tyivon a Private Message Find more posts by Tyivon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I think you may have put this in the wrong forum. What exactly are you looking to get out of this?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Mar 14th, 2014 01:19 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote