KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WBH VS King Thor

WBH VS King Thor
Started by: JuggernautMania

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Naija boy
And yeah good debate indeed. Im trying to finish up my MBA and so I am rarely on here anymore and it was definitely fun to have a sane discussion devoid of some of the other hilarity that one so often sees. Kudos to you good sir thumb up thumb up
thumb up

But yeah, I broke my house mouse (realized it said house right before I hit send) before this so that's why my posts were so spread out over days in case you were wondering. And I hate using the laptop mouse to browse. Sad part is when I took my new one out of the package it went flying across the room so this one probably won't last either...

Also, you see what the current thread turned into. That could have been us. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 06:02 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
Took you long enough.

Originally posted by Silent Master
So the last several pages have just been you trolling?

No, I was assuming KT would melee based off the evidence another poster gave (showing almost all of his fight appearances). It's still a valid argument though since KT has never not engaged someone in melee or up close in his career.

I'll give a 2 case scenario

If Thor goes exotic right away then he wins.
If Thor melees right away then he dies.

You can debate which path Thor takes, I really don't care.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 05:43 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Bump.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 04:07 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

King Thor wins.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 04:13 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Thor punches Hulk's teeth in.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 04:15 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by abhilegend
Thor punches Hulk's teeth in.

Hulk regens his teeth and proceeds to rip Thor's arms off.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 04:16 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

KT wins this

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 04:26 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by zopzop
Hulk regens his teeth and proceeds to rip Thor's arms off.

Thor regrows his arm and again punches his teeth in.

thumb up

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 04:39 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Per Pak WWH is too much for Galactus, WBH would kill him. wink

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 04:51 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by carver9

Why are you calling Pak a retard, I thought you liked him?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 04:54 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Pretty sure Pak said the exact opposite regarding Galactus but okay.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 05:11 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Per Pak, Galactus beats WWH.

Oh well.

Still KT.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 08:05 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Pretty sure Pak said the exact opposite regarding Galactus but okay.

I read it like that. WWH>>Galactus. mad

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 08:12 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Worldbreaker

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 08:58 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by guy222
Worldbreaker dies, BRUTALLY!

THIS is the way to knowledge!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 10:14 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Lol at flopflop sporting a Galactus sig/avie.

Never thought I'd see the day.laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 05:10 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

First thing, you baited me. You knew I would respond to your crazy post.

What's the difference between putting it on and animating it? Provide scans as well. Not saying that you are wrong, I'm just sensing some contradiction here.

2. What's the difference between the comparison? And let me know where you are getting this info from. I think you are saying this because of your Asgardians love but I like them as well...I still want proof though (you do know this isn't the proper thread for this. You don't have to respond rage).

Baited you? I posted scans. If they make your butthole itch, that's not my problem.

Because when you put it on, your own physical abilities would still be a factor. When your spirit animates it, why would your physical strength have any impact?

Odin vs. the Celestials? By animating the Destroyer with other Asgardians, it was significantly more powerful. The Odin Force also transcends bodily limitations and wouldn't suddenly be separate from Odin just because he left his body unlike Maestro's strength. Odin is a being beyond time/space, Hulk is not. Not to mention he built the Destroyer, so you know, faulty comparison.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Jun 24th, 2014 at 03:08 AM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2014 03:06 AM
carver9

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Baited you? I posted scans. If they make your butthole itch, that's not my problem.

Because when you put it on, your own physical abilities would still be a factor. When your spirit animates it, why would your physical strength have any impact?

Odin vs. the Celestials? By animating the Destroyer with other Asgardians, it was significantly more powerful. The Odin Force also transcends bodily limitations and wouldn't suddenly be separate from Odin just because he left his body unlike Maestro's strength. Odin is a being beyond time/space, Hulk is not. Not to mention he built the Destroyer, so you know, faulty comparison.

Why put on the armor if your own physical abilities is in play? Also, where are you getting this from?

Duuh...it was more than one spirit animating the armor, of course it will be more powerful. When has the Destroyer armor been shown NOT to be extremely power (asking because your argument is all over the place. Trying to find a middle point here).

Old Post Jun 24th, 2014 03:18 AM
carver9

Like I've stated before...I'm not mad at all at the showing, Hulk still won and the showing isn't as bad as you are trying to make it out to be.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2014 03:19 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Hulk did beat Maestro.

But the Destroyer Armor was stomping the Hulk and as about to atomize his body with the disintegration beam.

Why put on the armor if your own physical abilities is in play? Also, where are you getting this from?

Duuh...it was more than one spirit animating the armor, of course it will be more powerful. When has the Destroyer armor been shown NOT to be extremely power (asking because your argument is all over the place. Trying to find a middle point here).

That question doesn't make sense. Odin put on the armor because it's an incredibly powerful weapon that is nearly indestructible.

You however claimed Maestro would make it more powerful because he's very strong which is irrelevant as the Destroyer absorbs the spirit. This however is not comparable to the Odin showing because the All-father physically put it on like a suit of armor. If Maestro did such a thing and a regular human did so, then obviously Maestro would be more powerful as he has much greater strength. However, the Destroyer Armor doesn't work that way and Odin is the exception. It was designed to absorb the spirit, making it a truly unstoppable force.

Why do you think that changes my point? Every Asgardian spirit is powered by the Odin Force and it proves that sufficient metaphysical power can augment the armor even further. Fortunately, the Odin Force unlike physical strength exists on many different levels, both the physical and metaphysical.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2014 03:26 AM