KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Top 5 Players in the NBA

Top 5 Players in the NBA
Started by: DarkRaiden

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dynamix

we should revise this list every year lol.

1. lbj
2. kawhi leonard
3. westbrook
4. curry
5. durant
6. honorable number six cuz dude's from my city lol. Isiah Thomas

Old Post Mar 29th, 2017 09:16 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Damn man, i'm the same height as Isaiah and i must say that this dude should be an inspiration, if Nate Robinson wasn't one or Spud Webb if you are from the last generation laughing out loud

Edit: Btw spell his name right bro laughing out loud

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2017 11:55 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I'm starting to find it harder to put anyone other than Lebron above Russell Westbrook.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Mar 30th, 2017 03:04 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

What about Harden or Kawhi?

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 05:00 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Harden is slightly inferior to Westbrook in most areas, tbh. Harden is about as good as Westbrook in terms of scoring and passing, but he's still producing less in a faster-paced and better designed system than Westbrook while playing more minutes than Westbrook. Kawhi is probably the best two-way player in the game, but he's not the dynamo that is Russell Westbrook. He's not as relentless as Westbrook, and Westbrook is a better scorer, rebounder, and much better distributor than Kawhi. Kawhi is definitely a better defender, though. Ultimately, Westbrook has been the most productive player in the league over the past 3 years in terms of points/rebounds/assists. This year he's really showing how much he can produce, and he's arguably having the most productive (not necessarily most efficient or statistically impressive) season ever.

Give me that guy over anyone sans Lebron, as of right now. Things may change in the playoffs.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 11:13 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Harden is slightly inferior to Westbrook in most areas, tbh. Harden is about as good as Westbrook in terms of scoring and passing, but he's still producing less in a faster-paced and better designed system than Westbrook while playing more minutes than Westbrook. Kawhi is probably the best two-way player in the game, but he's not the dynamo that is Russell Westbrook. He's not as relentless as Westbrook, and Westbrook is a better scorer, rebounder, and much better distributor than Kawhi. Kawhi is definitely a better defender, though. Ultimately, Westbrook has been the most productive player in the league over the past 3 years in terms of points/rebounds/assists. This year he's really showing how much he can produce, and he's arguably having the most productive (not necessarily most efficient or statistically impressive) season ever.

Give me that guy over anyone sans Lebron, as of right now. Things may change in the playoffs.
Well i can't really argue with the points you are making but how about how much each of these players mean to their respective teams. I mean you're right that Westbrook is having a godly season but honestly this year MVP list is unbelievable this year because all the candidates to me are miracle workers for their respective teams. Everyone one of their teams could be absolute shit without them. Kawhi is leading the Spurs to the second seed and very damn well good enough to be first. Harden is everything you said but i really do respect Hardens better efficiency and i can't actually believe Harden can carry this team like this, i mean he really leveled up his game the most. Just my opinion though

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 01:11 PM