KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Hao Asakura(Shaman King) vs 3 Sannins(Naruto)

Hao Asakura(Shaman King) vs 3 Sannins(Naruto)
Started by: pain100

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Even at the minimum he's toying around with 5 island level threats..

Sage!Naruto is more destructive than them, and his greatest attack was is low Town with an attack beyond what Jiraiya could master. They're Multi-Cityblock. Base Hao is beyond this.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Apr 1st, 2014 10:13 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
^He was inside GS when that happend and I'm legit curious as to whether or not you outright ignored the scan I posted of Hao being able to kill Yoh after having his head cut off.

Also where are these fireball that you speak of because I would like to see them. I already know Hao's mini-sun don't pack the punch of the real thing since the characters say as much in the actual fight. Also, while you're debating the legitimacy of Hao's grand feats, can you answer exactly what any of the Sannin are supposed to do against a guy who could in all honesty kill them with a passing glance.

(please log in to view the image)

Here's the fireball I was talking about. This in no way, shape or form even compares to a star, or 90% of the fireballs shown in Naruto.

How about you first tell me what ANY of them could do to kill the Sannin PERIOD, let alone with "a passing glance"?

The feats constantly shown in Naruto vastly surpass the ones in Shaman king.

How is Hao going to fair against Jiraiya's genjutsu that's unbreakable and unavoidable? Not to mention that Jiraiya's sage mode was able to physically trump characters with mountain+ feats and durability without even using Rasengan.

How is he going to survive when Tsunade, who can destroy Susano'o's with Mountain range+ durability, punches him ONCE? Hint: He's not.

How would he do against Orochimaru who 1. Can capture him in genjutsu by being around him, 2. Can regenerate any part of his body, even after being bisected, 3. Could simply perma-stun him with curse mark, 4. Can block almost any attack he could use with a triple rashoman, and 5. Is capable of using edo tensei to revive someone like Hashirama, who could solo the entire collection of Shaman King? Just to answer myself here, "not well".

All the Sanin have feats that even go beyond what I listed just off the top of my head.

Hao gets shat on. thumb up

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2014 07:07 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

^ That...still doesn't answer my question: two of my questions if you want to be technical. And I'm just going to take you statement as you deliberately ignoring the scan I posted of Hao being able to kill people even after having his head cut off. On top of that Hao was able to fight off an entire naval force. Then there's the more general ability he has to read minds: meaning that strategy is completely useless.

Also Hao has the laser blocking feat:
http://www.mangapanda.com/138-7984-...hapter-232.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/138-7985-...hapter-233.html

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 06:11 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

^ That...still doesn't answer my question: two of my questions if you want to be technical. And I'm just going to take you statement as you deliberately ignoring the scan I posted of Hao being able to kill people even after having his head cut off. On top of that Hao was able to fight off an entire naval force. Then there's the more general ability he has to read minds: meaning that strategy is completely useless.

Also Hao has the laser blocking feat:

It actually does. The sannin can not be killed by a passing glance from Hao. thumb up

What does that matter? Orochimaru fought on par with an awakened jinchuriki after he got bisected. Tsunade can regenerate for christ sake, and Jiraiya can tank anything Hao could throw at him. What good is the head thing going to do him, when he 1. Can't move because of the curse mark, 2. Gets mushed into a pulp by a pissed off Tsunade, and 3. Gets VAPORIZED by a massive sage mode rasengan from Jiraiya. thumb up

All three of the sannin have mind traps and barriers set up specifically so that no one can read their minds, unless they have enough power to overcome the sannin. Hao does not, as I have already proven.

You mean Hao being durable enough to tank a laser? What does that do for him? Jiraiya can tank mountain busting biju bombs, Oro can block them, and Tsunade can easily go through a mountain range busting sword. That laser was nothing compared to even a single giant rasengan, and all three of the sanin are able to tank those while laughing.

Again, Hao gets shat on.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 07:56 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

So...just going to ignore my scans again. Doesn't make it any less legit.

Orochimaru was on the defensive that whole fight...don't even try to say otherwise. Also that whole thing falls apart the second Orochimaru gets disintergrated by Hao, which he also is shown to be able to do in that dose der scans you keep ignoring.

Which won't work because once again Hao can read minds meaning any kind of setup they try to make is useless.

Show me Jiraiya tanking a biji-ball or Tsunade's mountain busting strength. Orochimaru barely blocked that biju-ball: IIRC it destroyed all the Rashomon gates and put him flat on his ass.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 09:51 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

So...just going to ignore my scans again. Doesn't make it any less legit.

What makes them less "legit", is the fact that you're relying on an attacks name as the sole basis of your argument, without providing any proof whatsoever as to the destructive capacity of the attacks. Again, you have just as much grounds to argue that SSJ1 Android saga Vegeta's big bang attack has as much force as the big bang. thumb up

Orochimaru was on the defensive that whole fight...don't even try to say otherwise. Also that whole thing falls apart the second Orochimaru gets disintergrated by Hao, which he also is shown to be able to do in that dose der scans you keep ignoring.

Orochimaru was testing Naruto's strength, as he clearly stated. Once again, Hao has nothing on the destructive level of a biju bomb, that Orochimaru casually tanked and countered. thumb up

Which won't work because once again Hao can read minds meaning any kind of setup they try to make is useless.

"All three of the sannin have mind traps and barriers set up specifically so that no one can read their minds, unless they have enough power to overcome the sannin. Hao does not, as I have already proven."

thumb up

Show me Jiraiya tanking a biji-ball or Tsunade's mountain busting strength. Orochimaru barely blocked that biju-ball: IIRC it destroyed all the Rashomon gates and put him flat on his ass.

I'll do you one better.

This is a much weaker person than Jiraiya blocking and tanking a biju bomb. Jiraiya has been stated to be capable of physically taking on all of the Akatsuki at the same time, just because of his sage capabilities. Akatsuki members casually deal with biju bombs. Tsunade punched through Madara's Susano'o, the same Susano'o that withstood mountain busting punches from Hashirama's wood idol(albeit Tsunade only shattered it's chest). Orochimaru tricked Naruto to catch him by surprise, which is why his head came from underground unscathed to stab him in the chest. thumb up

Again... Hao gets shat on.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 02:48 AM
wakkawakkawakka

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
What makes them less "legit", is the fact that you're relying on an attacks name as the sole basis of your argument, without providing any proof whatsoever as to the destructive capacity of the attacks. Again, you have just as much grounds to argue that SSJ1 Android saga Vegeta's big bang attack has as much force as the big bang. thumb up

Okay since you insist on dodging the question I asked, I guess I'll just have to ask it again. "What can the Sannin do against a guy who doesn't need his physical body and can kill people after being decapitated?" Oh, I should also clarify the previous question I asked "Can you prove that the mini-sun that Hao creates is anything less than just that? Because as I recall Ren had to make an EM field just so his group wouldn't be fried by being in proximity of Hao" Hope that clarifies what I'm asking you.

Orochimaru was testing Naruto's strength, as he clearly stated. Once again, Hao has nothing on the destructive level of a biju bomb, that Orochimaru casually tanked and countered. thumb up

Still doesn't change the fact that Orochimaru couldn't do any significant damage to Naruto and had to play defense against his onslaught of attack.

"All three of the sannin have mind traps and barriers set up specifically so that no one can read their minds, unless they have enough power to overcome the sannin. Hao does not, as I have already proven."

Prove it. Show me any of the Sannin not getting genjutsu'd or instances of mental defenses. Orochimaru got pwned by one, and neither Tsunade nor Jiraiya have shown defense against mental attacks.

I'll do you one better.

This is a much weaker person than Jiraiya blocking and tanking a biju bomb. Jiraiya has been stated to be capable of physically taking on all of the Akatsuki at the same time, just because of his sage capabilities. Akatsuki members casually deal with biju bombs. Tsunade punched through Madara's Susano'o, the same Susano'o that withstood mountain busting punches from Hashirama's wood idol(albeit Tsunade only shattered it's chest). Orochimaru tricked Naruto to catch him by surprise, which is why his head came from underground unscathed to stab him in the chest. thumb up

Again... Hao gets shat on.

So instead of actually showing me a durability feat you've decided to power-scale off another character. Plus in that very scan you presented, that was the Rashamon gates blocking the biju ball and not Orochimaru tanking it point-black which is what would've been required to debate either character's durability. Also the interpretation of the Tsunade feat is wrong for obvious reason that you should be able to see.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 04:35 AM
SSJGGogeta

Okay since you insist on dodging the question I asked, I guess I'll just have to ask it again. "What can the Sannin do against a guy who doesn't need his physical body and can kill people after being decapitated?" Oh, I should also clarify the previous question I asked "Can you prove that the mini-sun that Hao creates is anything less than just that? Because as I recall Ren had to make an EM field just so his group wouldn't be fried by being in proximity of Hao" Hope that clarifies what I'm asking you.

Okay, since you insist on dodging the answer I gave, I'll just give it again. "What good is the head thing going to do him, when he 1. Can't move because of the curse mark, 2. Gets mushed into a pulp by a pissed off Tsunade, and 3. Gets VAPORIZED by a massive sage mode rasengan from Jiraiya. ". Oh, I should also clarify the previous question I asked, "Can you prove that the "mini-sun" that he creates is a mini-sun, from anything other than the attacks name?" thumb up

BTW, Ren created a magnetic barrier so they wouldn't be scorched by the flames because...

As you can CLEARLY see from this scan, the "sun" was shooting out at them. It's proximity is nothing, as they were all fine with it before it expanded. thumb up

Still doesn't change the fact that Orochimaru couldn't do any significant damage to Naruto and had to play defense against his onslaught of attack.

You might as well say the same thing about Itachi.

Orochimaru was sick and dying, and he was only trying to gauge Naruto's strength. He didn't even use any of his strong attacks, like his white snake bearer jutsu, or any of his fire techniques, or genjutsu(which he's been shown to be pretty proficient at), or his curse mark, etc. If Oro had used too much strength, he would have killed Naruto. You can even see that just his kusanagi blade did damage.

Either way, Oro was toying with Naruto the entire time.

Prove it. Show me any of the Sannin not getting genjutsu'd or instances of mental defenses. Orochimaru got pwned by one, and neither Tsunade nor Jiraiya have shown defense against mental attacks.

Mind reading=/=Genjutsu. thumb up

You're apparently forgetting the part where Inoichi tried reading the dead Pain's mind and said his mental barrier was on the level of a sannin's.

thumb up

So instead of actually showing me a durability feat you've decided to power-scale off another character. Plus in that very scan you presented, that was the Rashamon gates blocking the biju ball and not Orochimaru tanking it point-black which is what would've been required to debate either character's durability. Also the interpretation of the Tsunade feat is wrong for obvious reason that you should be able to see.

The reason for this is because Jiraiya has hardly ant durability feats of his own. He hasn't been shown fighting that many times at all. Neither have any of the Sannin. However, you can still scale Oro's durability to Jiraiya's, simply because it was stated that he was the most dangerous of the Sannin, Oro was the most cunning and intelligent, and Tsunade was the most brutally strong.

Jiraiya's durability > Oro's durability > blocked biju bomb.

Even if Oro used Rashoman to block it, he still tanked it successfully.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 08:24 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Okay, since you insist on dodging the answer I gave, I'll just give it again. "What good is the head thing going to do him, when he 1. Can't move because of the curse mark, 2. Gets mushed into a pulp by a pissed off Tsunade, and 3. Gets VAPORIZED by a massive sage mode rasengan from Jiraiya. ". Oh, I should also clarify the previous question I asked, "Can you prove that the "mini-sun" that he creates is a mini-sun, from anything other than the attacks name?" thumb up

BTW, Ren created a magnetic barrier so they wouldn't be scorched by the flames because...

As you can CLEARLY see from this scan, the "sun" was shooting out at them. It's proximity is nothing, as they were all fine with it before it expanded. thumb up

Pfft...did you really just imply that a Curse Seal is more detrimental than decapitation? Seriously? I know you like to disagree with me but you have to realize that's ridiculous. Also if decapitation didn't stop Hao, what make you think being squished is going to do any better. Which isn't likely since all three will have their soul absorbed long before then. Also the curse seal requires direct contact and against a guy who can disintegrate people who get near him that's not a viable option. I can show you Hao disintegrating people/object if you like though I'm pretty sure I've done that twice now.

As for the Solar radiation, you couldn't prove if wasn't less than a mini-sun so you decided to low-ball the sun feat instead. Which still doesn't work since on the previous page of the scan you just posted Hao states he was going to attack the group directly with the radiation instead of just relying on the heat alone.

You might as well say the same thing about Itachi.

Orochimaru was sick and dying, and he was only trying to gauge Naruto's strength. He didn't even use any of his strong attacks, like his white snake bearer jutsu, or any of his fire techniques, or genjutsu(which he's been shown to be pretty proficient at), or his curse mark, etc. If Oro had used too much strength, he would have killed Naruto. You can even see that just his kusanagi blade did damage.

Either way, Oro was toying with Naruto the entire time.

Itachi pwned Orochimaru through genjutsu backlash so your point?

So getting put on his ass, ripped in half, and not being able to hurt Naruto counts as toying? Also the Yamata justu is nice and all but it didn't do anything other than get cut up so a featless justu isn't a very good defense on his behalf. Furthermore trying to reason why Orochimaru couldn't do anything to Naruto doesn't change the fact that he didn't do anything significant to Naruto.

Mind reading=/=Genjutsu. thumb up

You're apparently forgetting the part where Inoichi tried reading the dead Pain's mind and said his mental barrier was on the level of a sannin's.

thumb up

I said "or mental defenses as well"

Okay then show me the Sannin resisting a mental attack. Again your power-scaling which doesn't guarantee the feat for the Sannin.

The reason for this is because Jiraiya has hardly ant durability feats of his own. He hasn't been shown fighting that many times at all. Neither have any of the Sannin. However, you can still scale Oro's durability to Jiraiya's, simply because it was stated that he was the most dangerous of the Sannin, Oro was the most cunning and intelligent, and Tsunade was the most brutally strong.

Jiraiya's durability > Oro's durability > blocked biju bomb.

Even if Oro used Rashoman to block it, he still tanked it successfully.

So what? If Jiraiya doesn't have the durability feats then he simply doesn't have them. You can't give him someone else's feat simply because he lacking. Also Orochimaru's regen was due to body modification. I do recall Jiraiya losing and arm and getting stabbed: that's some great durability right?

Also Orochimaru never tanked the full force of a biju on his lonesome unless you have a scan something showing otherwise. Also since you're so found of mentioning it, could you present me of the Giant Rasengan's destructive power: because I can certainly show you Hao one-shotting island busters and taking on a naval force.

Using essentially a big wall =/= own durability

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 09:15 PM
SSJGGogeta

Pfft...did you really just imply that a Curse Seal is more detrimental than decapitation? Seriously? I know you like to disagree with me but you have to realize that's ridiculous. Also if decapitation didn't stop Hao, what make you think being squished is going to do any better. Which isn't likely since all three will have their soul absorbed long before then. Also the curse seal requires direct contact and against a guy who can disintegrate people who get near him that's not a viable option. I can show you Hao disintegrating people/object if you like though I'm pretty sure I've done that twice now.

Pfft, read my comment next time, dumb ass.

Curse seal makes you incapacitated. Decapitation does not. Not to mention that he would have no opening to attack the sannin while he's being vaporized by a massive rasengan. thumb up

Again, Hao has no speed feats to be able to touch the Sannin.

Hao can disintegrate people who are much weaker than him. The sannin are much stronger. He can do nothing against them.

And? Aizen can vaporize people, even better than Hao can, but can he do shit to Ichigo, who is much stronger than him? No, so Hao gets shat on.

Also, that didn't happen. Hao shot fire from his "mini-sun", not radiation, dumb ass. Hao named his attack a flare star. It has radiation. So what? It's obviously not enough to break through a simple barrier or damage someone, so what can it do to the Sannin, who can easily shrug it off and kill its caster?

Itachi pwned Orochimaru through genjutsu backlash so your point?

So getting put on his ass, ripped in half, and not being able to hurt Naruto counts as toying? Also the Yamata justu is nice and all but it didn't do anything other than get cut up so a featless justu isn't a very good defense on his behalf. Furthermore trying to reason why Orochimaru couldn't do anything to Naruto doesn't change the fact that he didn't do anything significant to Naruto.

Uh, you obviously missed my point. I said Orochimaru was toying with Naruto, like Itachi was with Sasuke. Not that Orochimaru could somehow beat Itachi. Stop twisting my words to support your conclusion, you liar.

Yes, tricking Naruto into thinking he was hurt, so he could stab him in the chest, while not sustaining a single scratch from the entire battle, IS toying with someone.

Okay though, Naruto also failed to do anything to Orochimaru, who didn't have a single scratch on him.

I said "or mental defenses as well"

Okay then show me the Sannin resisting a mental attack. Again your power-scaling which doesn't guarantee the feat for the Sannin.

Either leave this debate now, or stop being a phucking liar. You did not say that. You said, "Prove it. Show me any of the Sannin not getting genjutsu'd or instances of mental defenses. Orochimaru got pwned by one, and neither Tsunade nor Jiraiya have shown defense against mental attacks.".

For the last phucking time, Mental attacks/Genjutsu =/= Mind reading. The Sannin have mental barriers to make it impossible to read their minds or get info from them, as I've already proven. Get that through your dense skull already.

So what? If Jiraiya doesn't have the durability feats then he simply doesn't have them. You can't give him someone else's feat simply because he lacking. Also Orochimaru's regen was due to body modification. I do recall Jiraiya losing and arm and getting stabbed: that's some great durability right?

Also Orochimaru never tanked the full force of a biju on his lonesome unless you have a scan something showing otherwise. Also since you're so found of mentioning it, could you present me of the Giant Rasengan's destructive power: because I can certainly show you Hao one-shotting island busters and taking on a naval force.

Using essentially a big wall =/= own durability

Okay then, so since you're too stupid to realize that a weaker characters durability is lower than a stronger characters, we'll just use someone like Suigetsu. He tanked a biju wave from the eight tails, and survived. He would shit on Hao.

Now, since Suigetsu is weaker than Kisame by several leagues, according to Sasuke, and Jiraiya could solo the entire Akatsuki, according to Itachi, Jiraiya can shit stomp Hao with a smile on his face, without Tsunade OR Oro. thumb up

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 09:49 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Pfft, read my comment next time, dumb ass.

Curse seal makes you incapacitated. Decapitation does not. Not to mention that he would have no opening to attack the sannin while he's being vaporized by a massive rasengan. thumb up

Again, Hao has no speed feats to be able to touch the Sannin.

Hao can disintegrate people who are much weaker than him. The sannin are much stronger. He can do nothing against them.

And? Aizen can vaporize people, even better than Hao can, but can he do shit to Ichigo, who is much stronger than him? No, so Hao gets shat on.

Also, that didn't happen. Hao shot fire from his "mini-sun", not radiation, dumb ass. Hao named his attack a flare star. It has radiation. So what? It's obviously not enough to break through a simple barrier or damage someone, so what can it do to the Sannin, who can easily shrug it off and kill its caster?

So...you serious about the Curse Seal working on a decapitated head? Really?! Oh and do show me the extent of whom the Curse seal actually works because as I recall Orochimaru has to bite someone to do it and your acting as if Hao's just going to stand there and let it happen.

Oh and did I forget to mention Hao can fly? Hao can sustain both combat and travel flight for up to 50,000 ft if he needs to.

The Aizen and Ichigo circumstance is out of context to what we're talking about and there was a clear reason as to why Ichigo didn't just go poof when around Aizen. Again, would you answer my question about what the Sannin are going to do about soul absorption please? I'll keep asking until you give me a clear answer. Forgive me for being a little arrogant in asking you to include the question in your answer big grin

With the mini-sun, Ren specifically mentions that the attack wasn't simply fire here but in fact radiation. Like how you've yet to prove the negative you initially proposed about Hao's mini-sun not being one.: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/sham...v27/c299/9.html

Uh, you obviously missed my point. I said Orochimaru was toying with Naruto, like Itachi was with Sasuke. Not that Orochimaru could somehow beat Itachi. Stop twisting my words to support your conclusion, you liar.

Yes, tricking Naruto into thinking he was hurt, so he could stab him in the chest, while not sustaining a single scratch from the entire battle, IS toying with someone.

Okay though, Naruto also failed to do anything to Orochimaru, who didn't have a single scratch on him.

You didn't make that point about Itachi and Sasuke clear at all in your previous post: heck you didn't even mention that you were using there fight as an example to being with.

So you making excuses for Orochimaru again as to why he couldn't do anything. Also could you refer to me the scan of Orochimaru tricking Naruto again? He couldn't harm Naruto and was on the defensive the entire fight, its not really toying when someone who puts you in compromising positions which Naruto did to Orochimaru.

Either leave this debate now, or stop being a phucking liar. You did not say that. You said, "Prove it. Show me any of the Sannin not getting genjutsu'd or instances of mental defenses. Orochimaru got pwned by one, and neither Tsunade nor Jiraiya have shown defense against mental attacks.".

For the last phucking time, Mental attacks/Genjutsu =/= Mind reading. The Sannin have mental barriers to make it impossible to read their minds or get info from them, as I've already proven. Get that through your dense skull already.

"or instances of mental defenses" still falls in line with "or mental defenses" I'm allowed to paraphrase my own words you know. You still have yet to prove anything, just though I'd mention that.

I never said genjutsu = mental defense, okay I compared them a little, but even then you've yet to show me any reason as to why I should believe the Sannin can prevent their minds from being read. What happened to that Inochi example you brought up earlier? Surely you can show me a scan of that right? Scans pretty please with cherries on top smile

Okay then, so since you're too stupid to realize that a weaker characters durability is lower than a stronger characters, we'll just use someone like Suigetsu. He tanked a biju wave from the eight tails, and survived. He would shit on Hao.

Now, since Suigetsu is weaker than Kisame by several leagues, according to Sasuke, and Jiraiya could solo the entire Akatsuki, according to Itachi, Jiraiya can shit stomp Hao with a smile on his face, without Tsunade OR Oro. thumb up

Does Jiraiya have the ability to liquefy his body? Nope. Does Jiraiya have on panel feats of tanking a biju ball or a comparable durability feat? Nope. Did Jiraiya loose and arm and get stabbed? Indeed. Also with that Suigetsu example, the dude was out of commission after tanking it.

Itachi never stated Jiraiya could take out Akatsuki and considering the time that statement is made and what we now know about Itachi, its possible that Itachi's statement wasn't meant to be taking at face value when reading it. You have yet to provide scans or videos of any kind to support your claims BTW(In case you forgot)

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 11:36 PM
SSJGGogeta

So...you serious about the Curse Seal working on a decapitated head? Really?! Oh and do show me the extent of whom the Curse seal actually works because as I recall Orochimaru has to bite someone to do it and your acting as if Hao's just going to stand there and let it happen.

Oh and did I forget to mention Hao can fly? Hao can sustain both combat and travel flight for up to 50,000 ft if he needs to.

The Aizen and Ichigo circumstance is out of context to what we're talking about and there was a clear reason as to why Ichigo didn't just go poof when around Aizen. Again, would you answer my question about what the Sannin are going to do about soul absorption please? I'll keep asking until you give me a clear answer. Forgive me for being a little arrogant in asking you to include the question in your answer big grin

With the mini-sun, Ren specifically mentions that the attack wasn't simply fire here but in fact radiation. Like how you've yet to prove the negative you initially proposed about Hao's mini-sun not being one.: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/sham...v27/c299/9.html

So Hao starts the fight off decapitated? Okay, because he can only use the vaporize shit when he's headless, and since its destruction feats are garbage to half the shit in Naruto, he gets vaporized by Jiraiya who walks through it. Yes though, while under curse mark, he can't move AT ALL.

And? It doesn't matter if who he's fighting is much stronger and faster, and can jump just as high as well as summon giants that tall.

How is it out of context? Hao can only vaporize someone much weaker than him from sheer presence, and that will do nothing to someone much stronger than him. I already have. Hao can only suck out souls with that "black hole" move, and the sannin are vastly more than capable of destroying ACTUAL black holes, as witnessed with planetary devastation. thumb up

Hmm, doesn't look like it's a "mini-sun" to me, if it's not even as hot as a volcano. thumb up

You didn't make that point about Itachi and Sasuke clear at all in your previous post: heck you didn't even mention that you were using there fight as an example to being with.

So you making excuses for Orochimaru again as to why he couldn't do anything. Also could you refer to me the scan of Orochimaru tricking Naruto again? He couldn't harm Naruto and was on the defensive the entire fight, its not really toying when someone who puts you in compromising positions which Naruto did to Orochimaru.

"You might as well say the same thing about Itachi.". How you got, "Orochimaru is stronger than Sasuke", I will never understand. Anyone with a brain can tell that Oro was ****ing with Naruto, just like Itachi was with Sasuke. thumb up

Right here, actually. You know, when Oro was "knocked on his ass", when in actuality, he put his head in the ground to surprise Naruto by stabbing him in the chest. Also, you know, Oro still has not even a single scratch. So he was obviously trying his best, right? thumb up

"or instances of mental defenses" still falls in line with "or mental defenses" I'm allowed to paraphrase my own words you know. You still have yet to prove anything, just though I'd mention that.

I never said genjutsu = mental defense, okay I compared them a little, but even then you've yet to show me any reason as to why I should believe the Sannin can prevent their minds from being read. What happened to that Inochi example you brought up earlier? Surely you can show me a scan of that right? Scans pretty please with cherries on top

Hm, looks like a genjutsu shield CAN prevent mind reading. Right after this happens, he says it's on par with a sannin's mental barrier. In the databooks, it even elaborates to the point of saying that every Anbu rank ninja has some type of mental barrier, although not anywhere near the level of this one.

Does Jiraiya have the ability to liquefy his body? Nope. Does Jiraiya have on panel feats of tanking a biju ball or a comparable durability feat? Nope. Did Jiraiya loose and arm and get stabbed? Indeed. Also with that Suigetsu example, the dude was out of commission after tanking it.

Itachi never stated Jiraiya could take out Akatsuki and considering the time that statement is made and what we now know about Itachi, its possible that Itachi's statement wasn't meant to be taking at face value when reading it. You have yet to provide scans or videos of any kind to support your claims BTW(In case you forgot)

And? What does that matter? Suigetsu can still EASILY be hit and killed by someone just punching him if they're strong enough. Actually though, Jiraiya DOES have this feat.

Easily tossing off a hundred-ton rinnegan enhanced ox. Not to mention that these giant summons are strong enough to defeat Biju's, with mountain+ durability AND strength. thumb up

Itachi said that even with backup, they probably couldn't beat Jiraiya. He possibly didn't have the Yata mirror or Totsuka blade at that point, so he might have not been able to no matter what. Jiraiya's genjutsu pretty much gives him an insta win, as well as being able to get broken out of genjutsu because of Ma and Pa while he's in sage mode.

I've given proof with scans. You've shown an attacks name. Good job bro.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 02:36 AM
wakkawakkawakka

So Hao starts the fight off decapitated? Okay, because he can only use the vaporize shit when he's headless, and since its destruction feats are garbage to half the shit in Naruto, he gets vaporized by Jiraiya who walks through it. Yes though, while under curse mark, he can't move AT ALL.

And? It doesn't matter if who he's fighting is much stronger and faster, and can jump just as high as well as summon giants that tall.

How is it out of context? Hao can only vaporize someone much weaker than him from sheer presence, and that will do nothing to someone much stronger than him. I already have. Hao can only suck out souls with that "black hole" move, and the sannin are vastly more than capable of destroying ACTUAL black holes, as witnessed with planetary devastation. thumb up

Hmm, doesn't look like it's a "mini-sun" to me, if it's not even as hot as a volcano. thumb up

Never once did I state that. Speaking of which this is how Hao kills with his head cut off:
http://www.mangapanda.com/138-30753...hapter-297.html

Also the who disintegrating weaker presences is a Bleach rule not a Shaman King one unless you can prove that as well.

Mind you that didn't require a black-hole at all. Also where did you get the idea that Chibaku Tensei uses black-holes? Nowhere in either canon or even the wiki's does it state that. Also prove that the curse seal works on dead people or those that have been decapitated. And who in the Sannin can jump as high as 50,000 ft while maneuvering around in the air?

So you're final attempts to low-ball the mini-sun have regressed to scaling it on size? Really? BTW that scan you posed shows a comet being used as a sword which is not a mini-sun. It even has the word "Comet" in big letters that you probably ignored.

"You might as well say the same thing about Itachi.". How you got, "Orochimaru is stronger than Sasuke", I will never understand. Anyone with a brain can tell that Oro was ****ing with Naruto, just like Itachi was with Sasuke. thumb up

Right here, actually. You know, when Oro was "knocked on his ass", when in actuality, he put his head in the ground to surprise Naruto by stabbing him in the chest. Also, you know, Oro still has not even a single scratch. So he was obviously trying his best, right? thumb up

You didn't clarify in you first point. Also I never mentioned Sasuke until you brought him up

That still doesn't change the fact that Orochimaru was put on his ass to begin with. Orochimaru was also ripped in half and survived due to his regen which was also established however Hao can burn people w/o being near them so I'm not sure how that helps his case:http://www.mangapanda.com/93-299-11...hapter-294.html

Orochimaru's regen and body-shedding is what allowed him to survive for so long which won't help considering Hao's destructive power.

Hm, looks like a genjutsu shield CAN prevent mind reading. Right after this happens, he says it's on par with a sannin's mental barrier. In the databooks, it even elaborates to the point of saying that every Anbu rank ninja has some type of mental barrier, although not anywhere near the level of this one.

And? What does that matter? Suigetsu can still EASILY be hit and killed by someone just punching him if they're strong enough. Actually though, Jiraiya DOES have this feat.

Easily tossing off a hundred-ton rinnegan enhanced ox. Not to mention that these giant summons are strong enough to defeat Biju's, with mountain+ durability AND strength. thumb up

You're the one who said genjutsu couldn't be compared with mental attacks. So essentially you proved yourself wrong, way to go. Oh and BTW the next panel would've been better for your argument considering that panel has nothing to do with the Sannin at all, I mean not even a little.

Suigetsu tanked the bijudama because he could liquefy his body and he happened to be around a large amount of water. He was also KO'd immediately after tanking the Bijudama. Jiraiya can't liquefy his body however Jiraiya has lost limbs and was stabbed: exactly how does that translate to blocking any of Hao's attack which have disintegrated people? Please include the question in your answer if you could.

Oh and since you bring it up, prove that Suigetsu can be beaten with blunt force w/o the benefits of lighting based attacks if you would.

Jiraiya's strength feat doesn't get you out of posting a feat for the Giant Rasengan. You mentioned it could kill Hao so I want some proof that it could kill him by showing me its destructive power...when used exclusively by Jiraiya so none of that power-scaling mess you like to do if you would. for an example of destructive power Hao has been shown to do this:
http://www.mangapanda.com/138-8013-...hapter-261.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/138-8014-...hapter-262.html

even one-shotting an island buster: http://www.mangapanda.com/138-8014-...hapter-262.html

Prove that the Rinnegan summonings can take on Biju. Remember there are 9 of them and Nagato only has panel feats for fighting two Jinchuruki so you're options are limited.

Itachi said that even with backup, they probably couldn't beat Jiraiya. He possibly didn't have the Yata mirror or Totsuka blade at that point, so he might have not been able to no matter what. Jiraiya's genjutsu pretty much gives him an insta win, as well as being able to get broken out of genjutsu because of Ma and Pa while he's in sage mode.

I've given proof with scans. You've shown an attacks name. Good job bro.

Itachi never said Jiraiya could beat Akatsuki in that scan. Furthermore this still has nothing to do with Jiraiya's durability or on-panel destructive capabilities. Admittedly "Frog Song" is arguably the only hope the Sannin have for winning but even then that would only really work against pre-GS Hao. In addition Frog Song has a charge time which can and has been interrupted mid-way:
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-440-7/...hapter-435.html

So just because the links I post aren't unnecessarily large pictures means that they don't count right? I've posted scans multiple times and you're choosing either to selectively read them or ignore them outright.

Last edited by wakkawakkawakka on Apr 5th, 2014 at 04:21 AM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 04:18 AM
SSJGGogeta

Never once did I state that. Speaking of which this is how Hao kills with his head cut off:

Also the who disintegrating weaker presences is a Bleach rule not a Shaman King one unless you can prove that as well.

Mind you that didn't require a black-hole at all. Also where did you get the idea that Chibaku Tensei uses black-holes? Nowhere in either canon or even the wiki's does it state that. Also prove that the curse seal works on dead people or those that have been decapitated. And who in the Sannin can jump as high as 50,000 ft while maneuvering around in the air?

So you're final attempts to low-ball the mini-sun have regressed to scaling it on size? Really? BTW that scan you posed shows a comet being used as a sword which is not a mini-sun. It even has the word "Comet" in big letters that you probably ignored.

You didn't clarify in you first point. Also I never mentioned Sasuke until you brought him up

That still doesn't change the fact that Orochimaru was put on his ass to begin with. Orochimaru was also ripped in half and survived due to his regen which was also established however Hao can burn people w/o being near them so I'm not sure how that helps his case:http://www.mangapanda.com/93-299-11...hapter-294.html

Orochimaru's regen and body-shedding is what allowed him to survive for so long which won't help considering Hao's destructive power.

You're the one who said genjutsu couldn't be compared with mental attacks. So essentially you proved yourself wrong, way to go. Oh and BTW the next panel would've been better for your argument considering that panel has nothing to do with the Sannin at all, I mean not even a little.

Suigetsu tanked the bijudama because he could liquefy his body and he happened to be around a large amount of water. He was also KO'd immediately after tanking the Bijudama. Jiraiya can't liquefy his body however Jiraiya has lost limbs and was stabbed: exactly how does that translate to blocking any of Hao's attack which have disintegrated people? Please include the question in your answer if you could.

Oh and since you bring it up, prove that Suigetsu can be beaten with blunt force w/o the benefits of lighting based attacks if you would.

Jiraiya's strength feat doesn't get you out of posting a feat for the Giant Rasengan. You mentioned it could kill Hao so I want some proof that it could kill him by showing me its destructive power...when used exclusively by Jiraiya so none of that power-scaling mess you like to do if you would. for an example of destructive power Hao has been shown to do this:
http://www.mangapanda.com/138-8013-...hapter-261.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/138-8014-...hapter-262.html

even one-shotting an island buster: http://www.mangapanda.com/138-8014-...hapter-262.html

Prove that the Rinnegan summonings can take on Biju. Remember there are 9 of them and Nagato only has panel feats for fighting two Jinchuruki so you're options are limited.

Itachi never said Jiraiya could beat Akatsuki in that scan. Furthermore this still has nothing to do with Jiraiya's durability or on-panel destructive capabilities. Admittedly "Frog Song" is arguably the only hope the Sannin have for winning but even then that would only really work against pre-GS Hao. In addition Frog Song has a charge time which can and has been interrupted mid-way:
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-440-7/...hapter-435.html

So just because the links I post aren't unnecessarily large pictures means that they don't count right? I've posted scans multiple times and you're choosing either to selectively read them or ignore them outright.

Actually, you did. You said "So...you serious about the Curse Seal working on a decapitated head?", when no one argued that Hao would be getting decapitated in this specific fight. The fact that curse seal has never been used on a decapitated head means only that. Not that it won't work, which we obviously have to assume it will.

Exactly, but Hao can't disintegrate someone stronger than him, dumb ass.

Mind you that it did. I got the FACT that Planetary devastation uses a black hole created from chakra from the Data books. Prove that curse seal doesn't work on a decapitated person, since you're the one claiming it won't. Any of them, while using their summons. Not to mention they're all dozens of times faster than Hao.

Um, actually you harlot, they use the "comet" to block the "volcano", emanating from the "sun". That's when they said that it's heat was nowhere near the actual thing. Therefor, the "sun" is not even close to as hot as a volcano. thumb up

I actually did, as I just proved. Refer to my previous post.

Yes it does, retard. Orochimaru got "knocked on his ass" to trick Naruto. The Biju bomb obviously did nothing, since Oro wasn't even scratched. thumb up Hao still can't burn Oro with heat that can't compare to a volcano, so Oro tanks it while laughing.

Hao can't do shit to Oro, considering he tanked a biju bomb without getting scratched, and the fact that Hao is a building buster, while Biju bomb is casual mountain busting.

That's not true, stop being a liar. I said that Genjutsu =/= Mind reading, which is true. However, Genjutsu can be used as a shield against mind reading. Which is what all the sannin have, making Hao unable to read their minds. thumb up

You might as well ask how Naruto could beat Aizen, because he's disintegrated people. That has nothing to do with this. Hao's destruction feats are nowhere NEAR Jiraiya's destruction OR durability feats. Jiraiya = Casual mountain range durability and Mountain level destruction. Hao = Boulder level durability and multi-house level destruction. Hao gets shat on. thumb up

How about when Sasuke casually one panneled Suigetsu AND Jugo at the same time with simple shadow snake jutsu? That proves it perfectly.

My proof that Rinnegan summonings can take on biju is that they took on and defeated Jiraiya's second strongest frog summon. Gamabunta was able to defeat Shukaku, the one tails, without Jiraiya. Gama(something) was just under Gamabunta in strength, and just Pein's multi-headed dog was enough to beat him. Not to mention the fact that Nagato's summons took on Killer Bee AND Naruto at the same time, two mastered Jinchuriki, without getting touched until Itachi saved them.

Did you not see the scan?

Itachi CLEARLY states that even with backup, Jiraiya would still probably beat him and Kisame. Therefor, his durability and strength are above anyone in the akatsuki. The akatsuki that go around tanking and dishing out biju level + attacks and durability.

Again, Hao has no destruction feats or durability feats even close to Jiraiya's. This is a stomp.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 08:31 AM
wakkawakkawakka

Actually, you did. You said "So...you serious about the Curse Seal working on a decapitated head?", when no one argued that Hao would be getting decapitated in this specific fight. The fact that curse seal has never been used on a decapitated head means only that. Not that it won't work, which we obviously have to assume it will.

Exactly, but Hao can't disintegrate someone stronger than him, dumb ass.

Mind you that it did. I got the FACT that Planetary devastation uses a black hole created from chakra from the Data books. Prove that curse seal doesn't work on a decapitated person, since you're the one claiming it won't. Any of them, while using their summons. Not to mention they're all dozens of times faster than Hao.

Um, actually you harlot, they use the "comet" to block the "volcano", emanating from the "sun". That's when they said that it's heat was nowhere near the actual thing. Therefor, the "sun" is not even close to as hot as a volcano. thumb up

I actually did, as I just proved. Refer to my previous post.

Yes it does, retard. Orochimaru got "knocked on his ass" to trick Naruto. The Biju bomb obviously did nothing, since Oro wasn't even scratched. thumb up Hao still can't burn Oro with heat that can't compare to a volcano, so Oro tanks it while laughing.

Hao can't do shit to Oro, considering he tanked a biju bomb without getting scratched, and the fact that Hao is a building buster, while Biju bomb is casual mountain busting.

That's not true, stop being a liar. I said that Genjutsu =/= Mind reading, which is true. However, Genjutsu can be used as a shield against mind reading. Which is what all the sannin have, making Hao unable to read their minds. thumb up

You might as well ask how Naruto could beat Aizen, because he's disintegrated people. That has nothing to do with this. Hao's destruction feats are nowhere NEAR Jiraiya's destruction OR durability feats. Jiraiya = Casual mountain range durability and Mountain level destruction. Hao = Boulder level durability and multi-house level destruction. Hao gets shat on. thumb up

How about when Sasuke casually one panneled Suigetsu AND Jugo at the same time with simple shadow snake jutsu? That proves it perfectly.

My proof that Rinnegan summonings can take on biju is that they took on and defeated Jiraiya's second strongest frog summon. Gamabunta was able to defeat Shukaku, the one tails, without Jiraiya. Gama(something) was just under Gamabunta in strength, and just Pein's multi-headed dog was enough to beat him. Not to mention the fact that Nagato's summons took on Killer Bee AND Naruto at the same time, two mastered Jinchuriki, without getting touched until Itachi saved them.

Did you not see the scan?

Itachi CLEARLY states that even with backup, Jiraiya would still probably beat him and Kisame. Therefor, his durability and strength are above anyone in the akatsuki. The akatsuki that go around tanking and dishing out biju level + attacks and durability.

Again, Hao has no destruction feats or durability feats even close to Jiraiya's. This is a stomp.

I never once stated that Hao would start this fight off in that condition. Point out a statement where I specifically stated those words. Oh and Hao can still soul absorb(instant-kill) w/o having his head cut off:

That shouldn't be a problem here since the Sannin aren't stronger than him. Also prove the Hao can't disintergrate them please.

Panel feats take precedence over Databook numbers here in KMC unless they include quantifiable measurements you should know this by now. But to humor you, could you direct me to a panel where the Databook says "Chibaku Tensei uses black holes" because that would really help prove your point.

So your not denying that it still happened. Good to know, oh and I've mentioned and showed you multiple times that Orochimaru used a shield which does not count as his own durability or maybe showing you the scan of Orochimaru getting ripped in half "again" would dissuade you form claiming that Orochimaru can tank mountain busters with his own durability:
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-299-11...hapter-294.html

What volcano? Where in that fight does it say anything about a volcano? You can't actually prove a "negative" so you've decided to low-ball what's been presented on panel. Oh and this right here, "Therefor, the "sun" is not even close to as hot as a volcano. " Are you consciously aware of what you just posted?

The original post is still there and has no mention of Sasuke so no it wasn't really clear.

But in your scan you just proved that genjutsu barriers can be put up to counter mind reading which still shows comparisons between the two and still show that minf reading can affect and be affected by genjutsu. Oh and BTW I'm still waiting for you to show me the Sannin resisting mind-reading.

I showed you Hao taking on an island buster along with an entire modernized naval force. Now its your turn to show me Jiraiya mountain busting or the equivalent or its simply not true.

Oh and if you were referring to this panel:
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-356-12...hapter-351.html

You're neglecting three things. One Sasuke had intimidated them by showing them his killer intent on top of Orochimaru's powers, two Sasuke is a well know Raiton user and I specifically asked for examples where Suigetsu could be hurt by blunt force, and three Suigetsu didn't even try to liquefy his body in that panel therefore providing inconclusive showings that he would've died by non-Raiton means. See I'm doing your work for you...that's not right man.

Gamabunta didn't beat the Shukaku, technically Naruto did with a head-butt. In fact Gamabunta had trouble keeping up with it and even had difficulty grappling Shukaku do to not having claws. Oh and none of the animals Nagato summoned neither beat not significantly challenged the jinchuruki at all. Find me a scan that proves otherwise because I already found one of yours for you.

With backup =/= entire Akatsuki organization. Even if Itachi had said that, it would still be wrong because Nagato killed Jiraiya: remember Nagato(Pein) is a member of the Akatsuki.

I've answered that so many times this entire page is full of examples of Hao's power.

Last edited by wakkawakkawakka on Apr 6th, 2014 at 09:30 AM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 09:26 AM
SSJGGogeta

I never once stated that Hao would start this fight off in that condition. Point out a statement where I specifically stated those words. Oh and Hao can still soul absorb(instant-kill) w/o having his head cut off:

That shouldn't be a problem here since the Sannin aren't stronger than him. Also prove the Hao can't disintergrate them please.

Panel feats take precedence over Databook numbers here in KMC unless they include quantifiable measurements you should know this by now. But to humor you, could you direct me to a panel where the Databook says "Chibaku Tensei uses black holes" because that would really help prove your point.

So your not denying that it still happened. Good to know, oh and I've mentioned and showed you multiple times that Orochimaru used a shield which does not count as his own durability or maybe showing you the scan of Orochimaru getting ripped in half "again" would dissuade you form claiming that Orochimaru can tank mountain busters with his own durability:
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-299-11...hapter-294.html

What volcano? Where in that fight does it say anything about a volcano? You can't actually prove a "negative" so you've decided to low-ball what's been presented on panel. Oh and this right here, "Therefor, the "sun" is not even close to as hot as a volcano. " Are you consciously aware of what you just posted?

The original post is still there and has no mention of Sasuke so no it wasn't really clear.

But in your scan you just proved that genjutsu barriers can be put up to counter mind reading which still shows comparisons between the two and still show that minf reading can affect and be affected by genjutsu. Oh and BTW I'm still waiting for you to show me the Sannin resisting mind-reading.

I showed you Hao taking on an island buster along with an entire modernized naval force. Now its your turn to show me Jiraiya mountain busting or the equivalent or its simply not true.

Oh and if you were referring to this panel:
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-356-12...hapter-351.html

You're neglecting three things. One Sasuke had intimidated them by showing them his killer intent on top of Orochimaru's powers, two Sasuke is a well know Raiton user and I specifically asked for examples where Suigetsu could be hurt by blunt force, and three Suigetsu didn't even try to liquefy his body in that panel therefore providing inconclusive showings that he would've died by non-Raiton means. See I'm doing your work for you...that's not right man.

Gamabunta didn't beat the Shukaku, technically Naruto did with a head-butt. In fact Gamabunta had trouble keeping up with it and even had difficulty grappling Shukaku do to not having claws. Oh and none of the animals Nagato summoned neither beat not significantly challenged the jinchuruki at all. Find me a scan that proves otherwise because I already found one of yours for you.

With backup =/= entire Akatsuki organization. Even if Itachi had said that, it would still be wrong because Nagato killed Jiraiya: remember Nagato(Pein) is a member of the Akatsuki.

I've answered that so many times this entire page is full of examples of Hao's power.

"So...you serious about the Curse Seal working on a decapitated head?". Again, this is saying SPECIFICALLY that Hao is going to be decapitated against the three sannin, so I assumed you meant either A. The sannin would cut his head off, or B. He, for some reason, starts the fight off headless. You ****ed up. Plain and simple. thumb up

Liar. You didn't show a previous scan.

Hao killed them AND THEN absorbed their souls.

That SHOULD be a problem, since I've already proven that the Sannin are MUCH stronger than Hao. Again, they can deal with mountain range busting attacks like Biju bomb, something with destructive capacity that makes all of Hao's attacks look like garbage.

Exactly. However, how about you first point me to ANYTHING even SUGGESTING that Hao's techniques are more than just named fancily.

What does him getting bisected have to do with anything? Frieza tanked HUNDREDS of planet busting attacks without getting scratched, but got bisected in the end by his own attack, simply because it was meant to slice, not vaporize. Are you saying that he can't take planet busters, just because he was bisected by something that wouldn't have destroyed the planet? Again, Oro tanked a mountain range busting biju bomb, even though he used Rashoman, that still counts as durability, since he can summon it to block attacks.

Here, I'll post the scan again, since you deliberately want to ignore it for the sole fact that it completely debunks your entire argument.

They clearly use the comet streak to block the "mini sun" flames, and it creates a "volcano", which they say is nowhere near the actual heat of a volcano, meaning that even the mini sun isn't even as hot as a volcano. In other words, it's something that Naruto characters can casually tank while giggling.

I don't have to. I've already shown weaker characters with mind reading resistance, and the scan where it says the Pain's genjutsu barrier is on the level of a sannin's.

"I showed you Hao taking on an island buster along with an entire modernized naval force. Now its your turn to show me Jiraiya mountain busting or the equivalent or its simply not true.", No you didn't. There is no one in all of Shaman king who has island busted. Again, Hao's best feats are city block busting, while weaker characters in Naruto than the Sannin have mountain range busting feats.

You didn't find a scan of mine for me. You simply recognized what I was saying about Sasuke. Again though, Sasuke casually restrained Juugo AND Suigetsu by physical means, proving that Suigetsu can be at the very least affected by physical means. Also, don't forget when Suigetsu's brother, with the same abilities but to a stronger extent, was defeated by the team of ninja with Sakura.

No, Naruto woke Gaara up. Gamabunta defeated Shukaku by being able to keep him busy while Naruto tried to beat Gaara. Gamabunta needed to hold Shukaku, so Naruto could reach Gaara, but he's a frog and doesn't have hands or claws. Either way, he still fought on par with an enraged Shukaku for a long time.

Here's when Nagato's summon fought with a jinchuriki. Beat it, actually.

Not to mention that earlier, Naruto needed Itachi to use Amaterasu to kill Nagato's multi-headed dog summon.

I showed the scan. He said "even with backup, the odds would still be the same.", meaning Jiraiya would beat them along with the akatsuki at once if they all fought at once.

Don't forget this scan.

Pain SPECIFICALLY STATES that if they had fought Jiraiya with all the Pain's at once, they would have NEVER won. They only won because they sneak-attacked him, and they graciously admitted that. However, in a fair fight with the entire akatsuki, where they all know each others abilities, Jiraiya would have won.

Exactly, and Hao's powers do not surpass multi-building/small city block busting. I've proven over and over again that sannin powers are mountain range level.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2014 09:22 PM
wakkawakkawakka

"So...you serious about the Curse Seal working on a decapitated head?". Again, this is saying SPECIFICALLY that Hao is going to be decapitated against the three sannin, so I assumed you meant either A. The sannin would cut his head off, or B. He, for some reason, starts the fight off headless. You ****ed up. Plain and simple. thumb up

Liar. You didn't show a previous scan.

http://i25.mangapanda.com/shaman-ki...king-735347.jpg

Hao killed them AND THEN absorbed their souls.

That SHOULD be a problem, since I've already proven that the Sannin are MUCH stronger than Hao. Again, they can deal with mountain range busting attacks like Biju bomb, something with destructive capacity that makes all of Hao's attacks look like garbage.

Exactly. However, how about you first point me to ANYTHING even SUGGESTING that Hao's techniques are more than just named fancily.

What does him getting bisected have to do with anything? Again, Oro tanked a mountain range busting biju bomb, even though he used Rashoman, that still counts as durability, since he can summon it to block attacks.

Here, I'll post the scan again, since you deliberately want to ignore it for the sole fact that it completely debunks your entire argument.

They clearly use the comet streak to block the "mini sun" flames, and it creates a "volcano", which they say is nowhere near the actual heat of a volcano, meaning that even the mini sun isn't even as hot as a volcano. In other words, it's something that Naruto characters can casually tank while giggling.

I don't have to. I've already shown weaker characters with mind reading resistance, and the scan where it says the Pain's genjutsu barrier is on the level of a sannin's.

"I showed you Hao taking on an island buster along with an entire modernized naval force. Now its your turn to show me Jiraiya mountain busting or the equivalent or its simply not true.", No you didn't. There is no one in all of Shaman king who has island busted. Again, Hao's best feats are city block busting, while weaker characters in Naruto than the Sannin have mountain range busting feats.

You didn't find a scan of mine for me. You simply recognized what I was saying about Sasuke. Again though, Sasuke casually restrained Juugo AND Suigetsu by physical means, proving that Suigetsu can be at the very least affected by physical means. Also, don't forget when Suigetsu's brother, with the same abilities but to a stronger extent, was defeated by the team of ninja with Sakura.

No, Naruto woke Gaara up. Gamabunta defeated Shukaku by being able to keep him busy while Naruto tried to beat Gaara. Gamabunta needed to hold Shukaku, so Naruto could reach Gaara, but he's a frog and doesn't have hands or claws. Either way, he still fought on par with an enraged Shukaku for a long time.

Here's when Nagato's summon fought with a jinchuriki. Beat it, actually.

Not to mention that earlier, Naruto needed Itachi to use Amaterasu to kill Nagato's multi-headed dog summon.

I showed the scan. He said "even with backup, the odds would still be the same.", meaning Jiraiya would beat them along with the akatsuki at once if they all fought at once.

Don't forget this scan.

http://i54.tinypic.com/1zn7dpu.png

Pain SPECIFICALLY STATES that if they had fought Jiraiya with all the Pain's at once, they would have NEVER won. They only won because they sneak-attacked him, and they graciously admitted that. However, in a fair fight with the entire akatsuki, where they all know each others abilities, Jiraiya would have won.

Point out where in that sentence do I specifically state that "Hao starts the fight off decapitated". Point out those exact word in the quote you just posted. Find it word for word where I posted that. Also my question still stands concerning how exactly is a curse seal going to work on a body w/o a head.

Again you're going to ignore not 1 or two but four scan showing how Hao's soul absorpsion worked. Or is this just an attempt to have the last word. Nonetheless because I'm nice like that I'll post the exact four scans you blatantly ignored again in addition to two more scans that still shows the exact same point of Hao being able to instan kill people with soul absorpsion regardless of the condition of his body:

You haven't shown any scans or link to interview where Kishimoto might have said as much. Heck you haven't even pull up something from the Databook that you yourself said that the Chibaku Tensei feat comes from. Oh and since you pointed it out so clearly last time, I guess you wouldn't mind answering the question in full as to how the Sannin do not get disintegrated. I'll even help you out in forming a potential answer to the question: "Hao will not disintegrate the sannin because of these feats(insert feats including panels here)"

No that's not what it means. Okay since your so found of example I'll give you one of my own: say for instance someone like Captain America blocks an attack from someone like Thor who is much stronger than Captain America thanks to a shield that absorbs vibrations and kinetic energy. Would you still say that Captain America was durable enough to take a hit from Thor w/o the shield? Of course not and that's exactly what happened here the only difference being the shield Orochimaru used and the power behind the attacks

Unless of course you're inclined to show me a durability feat Orochimaru has that would warrant that he could've taken a biju ball w/o Rashoman. Matter of fact "Can you show me a durability feat from Orochimaru where he tanks a mountain buster or the equivalent w/o any form of outside shielding?" Should be easy enough for you since you claim that Orochimaru has mountain busting durability right?

Though it did bring insight as to what the volcano was, you heavily misinterpreted that feat. Lyserg was the one to create the volcano to cancel out the comet blade in that panel and they group was referring to the comet tail's heat. Also think in sense of pacing as to how much sense it would make for a volcano to form from blocking a comet blade. Heck Lyserg even says "too close" in the scan indicating that he's the one who's blocking it.

You never posted the exact scan stating that Pein's mental block were equal to a Sannin: to be specific you posted the scan preceding.

Keeping at bay is not the same as defeating. Also Gamabunta never significantly damaged Shukaku in that fight. Since Naruto was the one to wake Gaara up he was able to cause the Shukaku to relinquish control which does count as a victory. Furthermore define "a long time".

I said prove that Suigestu could be beaten by physical means though I am inclined to just give you that one considering the snake did indeed grab him and the fact that I'm a good sport. Then again while he was tagged he was never actually hurt by the snake nor has he been showed to be hurt by object or attacks not infused with Raiton.

Also the island buster was confirmed as canon in the manga just as Kagura is pretty much confirmed as the single most powerful entity in Naruto or how Enel destroyed his home island. We didn't need to see feats from these cases considering the series confirms them as true. The best you can do is claim that the island busters capabilities were inconclusive: see I'm doing you job for you...again.

You've yet to show a destructive feats the Sannin can do that matches Hao decimating a modernized naval force BTW.

As for the Nagato scan, he didn't summon anything animals using his path powers. He used Preta path to absord Bee's chakra and Human path to try and kill Naruto: both of these are Path powers and are not summons.

For future reference you might want to post the scan you're referring to especially when the posted your debating with requests them over and over again. Take the Itachi thing for instance, even though he was the one to kill it neither Naruto nor Bee were significantly impaired by the summons themselves. Oh and would like to point out once again that none of the Animal Path summons actually fought a Biju on panel.

Doesn't change the fact that Jiraiya was killed by an Akatsuki member regardless of the circumstance which proves Itachi's initial statement wrong. Even if Jiraiya by some miracle was able to beat Pein, the fact that he had so much trouble in the first place proves that he wouldn't take out the entire Akatsuki organization. Even though Pein states that he would've lost w/o a sneak attack, there is still reason to doubt that considering he was able to beat Naruto in the first round even though Naruto not only had prep but full knowledge of how the Paths operated: remind you this was when his best Path was out of commission for several minutes due to the toll of Shinra Tensei.

You haven't proven anything. All you've done so far is ignore an misinterpret scans that disagree with your view all the while neglecting to show scans of anything of significant that you claim the Sannin are capable of. Oh! You've also scaled characters incorrectly(scaling to begin with isn't favorable unless states as fact or shown later in the series) and show scans of statements that have been debunked by later chapters in the manga.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2014 11:08 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Cba reading though all this, but I can't see the Jiraiya hype from Nagato.

Jiraiya states that 4 tails Naruto almost killed him, and we're shown that 4 tails was more powerful than Orochimaru and killed him around 3 times if not for regen. Even if it wasnt a long or proper fight, one Path still managed to fair off better.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Apr 9th, 2014 11:30 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Point out where in that sentence do I specifically state that "Hao starts the fight off decapitated". Point out those exact word in the quote you just posted. Find it word for word where I posted that. Also my question still stands concerning how exactly is a curse seal going to work on a body w/o a head.

Again you're going to ignore not 1 or two but four scan showing how Hao's soul absorpsion worked. Or is this just an attempt to have the last word. Nonetheless because I'm nice like that I'll post the exact four scans you blatantly ignored again in addition to two more scans that still shows the exact same point of Hao being able to instan kill people with soul absorpsion regardless of the condition of his body:

You haven't shown any scans or link to interview where Kishimoto might have said as much. Heck you haven't even pull up something from the Databook that you yourself said that the Chibaku Tensei feat comes from. Oh and since you pointed it out so clearly last time, I guess you wouldn't mind answering the question in full as to how the Sannin do not get disintegrated. I'll even help you out in forming a potential answer to the question: "Hao will not disintegrate the sannin because of these feats(insert feats including panels here)"

No that's not what it means. Okay since your so found of example I'll give you one of my own: say for instance someone like Captain America blocks an attack from someone like Thor who is much stronger than Captain America thanks to a shield that absorbs vibrations and kinetic energy. Would you still say that Captain America was durable enough to take a hit from Thor w/o the shield? Of course not and that's exactly what happened here the only difference being the shield Orochimaru used and the power behind the attacks

Unless of course you're inclined to show me a durability feat Orochimaru has that would warrant that he could've taken a biju ball w/o Rashoman. Matter of fact "Can you show me a durability feat from Orochimaru where he tanks a mountain buster or the equivalent w/o any form of outside shielding?" Should be easy enough for you since you claim that Orochimaru has mountain busting durability right?

Though it did bring insight as to what the volcano was, you heavily misinterpreted that feat. Lyserg was the one to create the volcano to cancel out the comet blade in that panel and they group was referring to the comet tail's heat. Also think in sense of pacing as to how much sense it would make for a volcano to form from blocking a comet blade. Heck Lyserg even says "too close" in the scan indicating that he's the one who's blocking it.

You never posted the exact scan stating that Pein's mental block were equal to a Sannin: to be specific you posted the scan preceding.

Keeping at bay is not the same as defeating. Also Gamabunta never significantly damaged Shukaku in that fight. Since Naruto was the one to wake Gaara up he was able to cause the Shukaku to relinquish control which does count as a victory. Furthermore define "a long time".

I said prove that Suigestu could be beaten by physical means though I am inclined to just give you that one considering the snake did indeed grab him and the fact that I'm a good sport. Then again while he was tagged he was never actually hurt by the snake nor has he been showed to be hurt by object or attacks not infused with Raiton.

Also the island buster was confirmed as canon in the manga just as Kagura is pretty much confirmed as the single most powerful entity in Naruto or how Enel destroyed his home island. We didn't need to see feats from these cases considering the series confirms them as true. The best you can do is claim that the island busters capabilities were inconclusive: see I'm doing you job for you...again.

You've yet to show a destructive feats the Sannin can do that matches Hao decimating a modernized naval force BTW.

As for the Nagato scan, he didn't summon anything animals using his path powers. He used Preta path to absord Bee's chakra and Human path to try and kill Naruto: both of these are Path powers and are not summons.

For future reference you might want to post the scan you're referring to especially when the posted your debating with requests them over and over again. Take the Itachi thing for instance, even though he was the one to kill it neither Naruto nor Bee were significantly impaired by the summons themselves. Oh and would like to point out once again that none of the Animal Path summons actually fought a Biju on panel.

Doesn't change the fact that Jiraiya was killed by an Akatsuki member regardless of the circumstance which proves Itachi's initial statement wrong. Even if Jiraiya by some miracle was able to beat Pein, the fact that he had so much trouble in the first place proves that he wouldn't take out the entire Akatsuki organization. Even though Pein states that he would've lost w/o a sneak attack, there is still reason to doubt that considering he was able to beat Naruto in the first round even though Naruto not only had prep but full knowledge of how the Paths operated: remind you this was when his best Path was out of commission for several minutes due to the toll of Shinra Tensei.

You haven't proven anything. All you've done so far is ignore an misinterpret scans that disagree with your view all the while neglecting to show scans of anything of significant that you claim the Sannin are capable of.

I don't need to, Douche Bigalow. You insinuated Hao starts the fight off decapitated, otherwise that entire argument is meaningless. Also, my answer still stands, that it would work the same way it does against a non-headless person, as we have nothing to suggest otherwise.

You've shown those, but again, you're neglecting the SOLE FACT that Yoh SPECIFICALLY STATES "Hao KILLED THEM, AND THEN ABSORBED THEIR SOULS", meaning he used the vaporizing technique, or some other attack, and THEN absorbed their dead souls. Again though, none of his feats are on par with the Sannin destruction/durability feats, so one last time. Hao gets shat on. thumb up

You have to buy a databook to see it. Nagato uses his chakra to make a black hole with his rinnegan that's solid on the outside, which is why he can create moons with their own gravitational pulls. They will not get disintegrated the same way Ichigo didn't. Since you gave me help, here you go: "Hao will not disintegrate the sannin because of these feats

And last but not least,

There, all feats of regen or durability that PROVE INDISPUTABLY that Hao can NOT harm the sannin in any way, shape or form.

No, which is obvious. However, it STILL STANDS, that Captain America, AND Oro both have their shields no matter what, meaning that YES, THEY CAN BOTH TANK THOR'S HAMMER/BIJU BOMB, respectively.

HE DOESN'T NEED TO. He has the shields, therefor he can block mountain range level attacks without being scratched by them. Period.

No, it's YOU who's misinterpreted the feat. The mech that isn't Hao's is the one that made the comet. Also, dumb ass, comets don't exert ANY heat, as they and their tails are made from solely ice and gas. Yes, it would make sense, because the "sun" was cooled down by the "comet", making it a "volcano". If you knew anything about astronomy, this would be the simplest concept to grasp.

But Shukaku didn't damage Bunta either, and Bunta actually landed several jutsu's because they were stronger than Shukaku's. Again, the summons Nagato uses are Biju level.

But again, his brother HAS been hurt with physical attacks, despite being more proficient in said water techniques. The only difference is that we've never seen Suigetsu fighting strong non-raiton users. Sakura would DEMOLISH Suigetsu.

Doing my job? Why don't you stick to your own first, and show a SINGLE THING IN ALL OF SHAMAN KING, that points to ANY character in it being island level?

You've yet to show Hao "decimating a modernized naval force BTW.", so again... Get to it. Not to mention that tanking and throwing around mountain range level attacks would destroy ANY modern military force in seconds.

His summons ARE path powers, idiot. How is Naruto being incapable of defeating one of Nagato's summons, even while using some of his strongest attacks, NOT doing exactly that?

First off, Naruto was restricted by ONE of Nagato's summons, and unable to break free from it's tongue. Secondly, Nagato's summons fought Jiraiya's summons, which DID fight Biju on panel.

How's that? Pain SPECIFICALLY STATED that without a sneak attack, he would have DEFINITELY lost. Itachi's statement still stands, unless the backup came weeks later to sneak up on Jiraiya when he was relaxing. Except Jiraiya was WAY stronger than Naruto. Naruto only won because he knew how almost all of the Pain's operated. Again, the statements still stand, as nothing has disproved them.

What?! You couldn't be more delusional. All you've done is misinterpret attack names for their real life counterparts, and make baseless assumptions as to your favorite characters abilities. You're literally just making shit up, and saying I'M the one who's done nothing.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 03:31 AM
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by BloodRain
Cba reading though all this, but I can't see the Jiraiya hype from Nagato.

Jiraiya states that 4 tails Naruto almost killed him, and we're shown that 4 tails was more powerful than Orochimaru and killed him around 3 times if not for regen. Even if it wasnt a long or proper fight, one Path still managed to fair off better.

Yeah, but Jiraiya most likely had no idea what was happening to Naruto, and probably thought he still had some sense of rationality like he does in every form before the fourth tail. Also, Oro was toying with Naruto the whole time, and since he has regen, he... has regen. One path? What are you even referring to?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 03:33 AM