KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Top 15 Most Powerful Jedi

Top 15 Most Powerful Jedi
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

You said the same as early as June lol.

Anyway, I'm still unsure on Yoda vs. Anakin.

Luke Skywalker. A simple farmboy became powerful. Now... beyond powerful.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 09:39 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Yoda, smarter, faster, more skilled.

Anakin acts like a brat.

Guess who wins.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 09:44 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Anakin > Yoda is pretty clear-cut at this point tbh

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 07:32 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gold slorg
Yun-Yuuzhan

Force combat only, 0 sabers and normal fighting:
1. Luke Skywalker
2. Yoda
3. Kyp Durron
4. Anakin Skywalker
5/6. Revan / Mace Windu (Mace may be more powerful, but Revan has better tools)
7. Jacen Solo
8/9. Outlander / Cade Skywalker
10. dunno, too many candidates

Lightsabers only:
1. Luke Skywalker
2. Yoda
3. Anakin Skywalker
4. Mace Windu
5. Jacen Solo
6. Obi-Wan Kenobi
7. Revan
8. Jaina Solo
9. Outlander
10. Saba Sebatyne

Overall:
1. Luke Skywalker
2. Yoda
3. Anakin Skywalker
4. Mace Windu
5/6. Revan / Jacen Solo
7/8/9. Outlander / Obi-Wan Kenobi / Cade Skywalker
10. too many to count

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 11:26 AM
Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebKel

My Top 15

Of the noted Jedi I do have my own list:

1. Ven Zallow
2. Valkorion
3. Exar Kun
4. Anakin Skywalker
5. Jace Malcom
6. The Son
7. Satele Shan
8. Vitiate
9. Revan
10. Ngani Zho
11. Obi-Wan Kenobi
12. Luke Skywalker
13. Yoda
14. Jara Jevan
15. Qui-Gon Jinn

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 08:41 AM
Click here to Send TenebKel a Private Message Find more posts by TenebKel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordOfTheLight

In terms of power

1. Luke

2. Yoda

3. Anakin

4. Kyp

5/6. Mace/Starkiller

5/6. Starkiller/Mace

7. Outlander

8/9. Revan(Jedi)/Obi Wan

8/9. Obi Wan/Revan(Jedi)

10. Jacen

11. Cade

12. Jorus C'baoth

13. Jedi Dooku

14. Yarael Poof

15. Vodo Siosk Baas

Thon, Arca Jeth, Barsen'thor, Saba are worthy mentions after them. Then probably the likes of Kit, Satele etc.

Last edited by LordOfTheLight on Nov 21st, 2018 at 09:13 AM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 09:03 AM
Click here to Send LordOfTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by LordOfTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Nobody writes the alien person who could sever Sith Lords' Force connections.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 10:16 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

LotL, what's the rationale for putting Arca, Thon and Baas ahead of Odan Urr? Or was it a simple oversight?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 11:11 AM
Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

*Vodo and Yarael Poof above the Barsen'thor and Surik*

Kill yourself.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 11:20 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordOfTheLight

I mostly don't care about those characters so I may not have a very accurate ranking.

But yeah, Vodo contending with Kun is leagues ahead of anything Surik has here. I am taking Ant's arguments on him at face value.

Likewise, Poof dealing with energies that are "unlike anything the galaxy has seen" and can destroy planets is laughably above what either character has to their merit. Yeah okay "he didn't exactly absorb planetary level energies", "there are technical oversights", "yeah it is very ambiguous", "it wasn't exactly Tutaminis" blah blah blah, I've heard it all before lol. Doesn't change the fact that he displayed insane raw power in containing those energies back into the statue. Doesn't change the level of sheer power one has to have to bind or contain an amount of power that has the ability to destroy planets into a statue and just as that power is about to be unleashed.

Technical oversights absolutely do not matter there lol. Even if he is remotely close to that level of power he is far above Surik or Barsen'thor there.

Why Vodo is above Odan Urr should be obvious to anyone. I do not buy that Odan Urr being the Yoda to Vodo's Mace Windu means that their respective powers too should be in a similar proportion because Odan Urr was fodder to Kun, Vodo was not and taking that away, Thon and Arca have better feats than Odan Urr so the placement of them above him.

Not that I care much for these characters so I am not going to get into a huge debate or anything

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 11:42 AM
Click here to Send LordOfTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by LordOfTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

If your idea of contending is 'never stood a chance', then okay. Nadd's spirit one-shotted Vodo across the galaxy and Exar Kun replaced Nadd as a 'great power' upon destroying the spirit. Naturally, a far more powerful Kun one-shots him too.

In no way is that contending.

And yeah, you hand-waving the massive layers of context surrounding the Poof feat doesn't actually make that context disappear.

The Barsen'thor and Surik are both absolutely superior.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 11:51 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordOfTheLight

The only context surrounding the feat was that he was fatally stabbed lol. It is canonical that he shoved planet destroying energies to the statue. Not my problem if you don't see why that is insane.

Proof that Vodo was actively defending against the attack when he was expanding his power in reaching out to Kun? If your definition of one shotting is a simple force push, then I can see why you earn your reputation.

As for Vodo vs Kun, you are better off debating Ant on that

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 11:58 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

You're still hand-waving, and it's getting sad.

Lol. He reached out to shield Kun from the dark side, Nadd cut him off and then attacked him across the galaxy, knocking him over. Vodo couldn't do shit.

Yet Kun upon destroying Nadd is stated to be as powerful as his spirit. Then he immediately gains extreme power as he studies alchemy, and is growing in power still right after this. Then he goes on to gain 'tremendous' power for four years after dueling Ulic, before he faces Vodo.

Then in actual sources, Vodo is stated to have 'never stood a chance'. I don't care what Ant says.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 12:06 PM
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AncientPower
Yet Kun upon destroying Nadd is stated to be as powerful as his spirit.

Where? The 'Great Power' quote doesn't say that.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 12:11 PM
Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Vodo says that 'one great power has fallen, and another has risen in its place' in the Audio Drama.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 12:18 PM
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which still doesn't tell us that Kun is Nadd's equal yet.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 12:32 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

It's literally in reply to Kun's destruction of Nadd and his subsequent Force scream which causes a strong enough disturbance in the Force that Vodo can feel his power across the galaxy. It's pretty obvious what it means.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 12:36 PM
LordOfTheLight

Lmfao, I have debated all the minute details on the topic and I have yet to receive a satisfactory counter on CV. Mostly it's just disbelief but nobody has managed to refute the main premise

"Poof contained a level of power that is capable of destroying planets into a statue"

The best I got was that it wasn't Tutaminis and I agreed it wasn't. Tutaminis would make the feat so insane it would transcend pretty much 99.9% of whatever we have seen in SW here. That doesn't change the fact that he inherently used his own power and manipulated that level of power shoving it into a statue.

quote:
Lol. He reached out to shield Kun from the dark side, Nadd cut him off and then attacked him across the galaxy, knocking him over. Vodo couldn't do shit.

This is generally the reply one gives when one has held on to a certain belief over a long period of time and is then given a perspective that renders the belief false. They post replies on the topic that

1. Have not addressed the main point of contention. In that, I asked for proof that Vodo was actively defending himself when he was expending his power in not only trying to locate Kun across the galaxy, but also trying to protect him.

2. Have not addressed other directly related points on the issue. In that, I asked how a simple force push can be termed as a one shot. Based on literally everything that we have seen so far in the EU, that premise is nonsensical.

Or should I also say

"Lol, he subjected him with lightning even after he knew Yoda was out for the sole purpose of killing him. Yoda blasted his ass across the chamber. Palpatine couldn't do shit. He was one shotted"

3. Claim unsubstantiated events like "Nadd cut him off" when all that happened was that Vodo located Kun, and Nadd lashed out, breaking Vodo's concentration and connection to Kun.

4. Give a reply that on appearance, looks like their position is plain fact and that the opposition is an idiot for even questioning it actually. But on closer examination, it is simply their head canon.

quote:
Then in actual sources, Vodo is stated to have 'never stood a chance'. I don't care what Ant says.

You have to give proof that Vodo not standing a chance is due to Kun's power or skill rather than him using a weapon that not only was not seen by Vodo, but was the first of its kind in the entire EU

Last edited by LordOfTheLight on Nov 21st, 2018 at 12:43 PM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 12:36 PM
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AncientPower
It's literally in reply to Kun's destruction of Nadd and his subsequent Force scream which causes a strong enough disturbance in the Force that Vodo can feel his power across the galaxy. It's pretty obvious what it means.

Yes, exactly what the quote says. That one great power has been destroyed, and another has taken it's place. Not that new one is equivalent to the old.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 01:05 PM
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Luke
Kyp
Yoda
Mace/ Godlander
Starkiller
Revan
Obi Wan/ Jacen/ Cade

Didn't rate Anakin.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 01:30 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote