KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Top 15 Most Powerful Jedi

Top 15 Most Powerful Jedi
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist

In overall combative ability:

1. Luke Skywalker
2. Yoda
3. Kyp Durron
4/5. Anakin Skywalker
4/5. Jacen Solo
6. Galen Marek
7. Revan Reborn
8. The Outlander
9. Mace Windu
10. Obi Wan
11. Barsen'thor

Not including some Jedi versions of Sith like Exar or Ulic, and not including some like Cade that I don't really know about. Probably forgetting some people.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 05:55 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn_solo
Da Divine King

1. Luke Skywalker
2. Yoda
3. Kyp Durron
4. Jacen Solo
5. Galen Marek
6. Revan Reborn
7. Anakin Skywalker
8. Mace Windu
9. Jaina Solo
10. The Hero of Tython

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 06:06 PM
Click here to Send Deronn_solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn_solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist

^ ah shit, forgot about Jaina.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 06:06 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys

Lol @ Obi-Wan being more powerful than the Barsen'thor.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 07:13 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I always assume these types of lists refer to all-out combative ability

I am Darth Umbravon, and I am the darkness, I am the Shadow of the Sith!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 07:13 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys

The Barsen'thor defeated an Ancient Sith Lord that was amping himself on the power of hundreds of Jedi Masters, while highly weakened, after fighting through a capital ship to get to him including alchemically enhanced soldiers and tanking an explosion that obliterated a blast door. This taking place after having her power siphoned by her master, who was then possessed by said Ancient Sith, defeating them and having to perform the Shielding Technique that leaves her drained to the point of exhaustion and weakens her.

In Act I.

'Thor is also stated to "embody true skill" and has literally been worshiped for her combat ability, as a padawan.

Last edited by Nephthys on Jul 11th, 2016 at 07:25 PM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 07:22 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

1. Luke Skywalker.
2. Yoda.
3/4. Galen Marek/Starkiller.
5. Kyp Duron.
6. Outlander ( Dependent on how he defeats Arcann ).
7. Jacen Solo.
8/9/10. Jaina Solo/Mace Windu/Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 07:27 PM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Outer God

In fairness, Jedi Dooku's probably at least an honorable mention. One of the most powerful Jedi in the Order's 25,000 year history, with an understanding of the Force that was "nearly unrivalled" and "far beyond his peers". Yoda also claims that he's the strongest and most learned of the Jedi students that he's come across, which is saying something.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 09:10 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Definitely.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 09:15 PM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn_solo
Da Divine King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SunRazer
In fairness, Jedi Dooku's probably at least an honorable mention.

Nah.

Last edited by Deronn_solo on Jul 11th, 2016 at 09:26 PM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 09:23 PM
Click here to Send Deronn_solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn_solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Outer God

Surely this isn't what you got you in the HoF as you like to boast?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 09:40 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist

In fairness, Jedi Dooku's probably at least an honorable mention.

My gut puts him in-between Obi Wan and Tyranus as a duelist, and around Malgus's level as a Force user.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 09:45 PM
Deronn_solo
Da Divine King

Surely this isn't what you got you in the HoF as you like to boast?

Damn, still salty I made it in before you did?

It's going to take more than a few arbitrary accolades to rank Dooku near the top 10, yeah.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 09:50 PM
SunRazer
Outer God

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Damn, still salty I made it in before you did?

Fizz made it in before Frozen, didn't he? laughing out loud

quote:
It's going to take more than a few arbitrary accolades to rank Dooku near the top 10, yeah.

"Arbitrary accolades", lol. It wouldn't have been a big gap between him and Sith Dooku.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 09:51 PM
Deronn_solo
Da Divine King

Fizz made it in before Frozen, didn't he? laughing out loud

Fizz wasn't always an insane Young-Earth Creationist . They were times were he was feared as a debater, and that's prolly why he got in before Frozen.

Dunno why you use SFW as an example, tho. The gap between our debating prowess, isn't analogous to the aforesaid debaters, like, at all.

"Arbitrary accolades", lol. It wouldn't have been a big gap between him and Sith Dooku.

Yes, arbitrary. "One of the most powerful Jedi ever" accolade is trash. Plo Koon has that, and he wouldn't even sniff a top 30 Jedi list. Point me what super-special-awesome Jedi that Yoda has come across during that time period, that makes this as impressive as you make it to be?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 10:02 PM
The Ellimist

It's fair to think that the prime of the Jedi didn't suddenly manifest in a few decades but was a relatively gradual increase, so Dooku being among the greatest Jedi out of centuries leading to that prime does count for quite a bit.

Plus Mace Windu considers Dooku a relative peer of himself, before knowing he had fallen, iirc.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 10:05 PM
Deronn_solo
Da Divine King

quote:
It wouldn't have been a big gap between him and Sith Dooku.

I would say it's sizable, yes. Tbh, I don't even know, if Sith Dooku would make a top 10 most powerful Jedi list.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 10:05 PM
Deronn_solo
Da Divine King

Originally posted by The Ellimist
It's fair to think that the prime of the Jedi didn't suddenly manifest in a few decades but was a relatively gradual increase, so Dooku being among the greatest Jedi out of centuries leading to that prime does count for quite a bit.

So where do you rank Plo Koon?

Also, lol @ it being the prime of the Jedi. Collectively, perhaps so. Individually, I.E. pound-for-pound? The NJO shits on the PT, kek.

Last edited by Deronn_solo on Jul 11th, 2016 at 10:11 PM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 10:07 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Omnipotent

Sith Dooku wouldn't.

"I was lying! See? There's an Omniverse in the box. And that Omniverse died. But alot of the lives in it carried onto the new one. New broom--same handle."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 10:07 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Outer God

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Fizz wasn't always an insane Young-Earth Creationist . They were times were he was feared as a debater, and that's prolly why he got in before Frozen.

Feared for scan spam, yeah.

quote:
Dunno why you use SFW as an example, tho. The gap between our debating prowess, isn't analogous to the aforesaid debaters, like, at all.

You're right, that's why I won our CaV smile

quote:
Point me what super-special-awesome Jedi that Yoda has come across during that time period, that makes this as impressive as you make it to be?

Anakin, Mace, Obi-Wan?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 10:08 PM