KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Aang vs. Korra

What Avatar is superior?!
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Aang 6 46.15%
Korra 7 53.85%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Aang vs. Korra
Started by: King Joker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vensai

How long can Korra stay in AS? Like in the Vaatu fight, she had periods where she wasn't in AS despite starting off in it. Aang has shown the ability to stay in AS for extended periods of time.

Credit to Scythe

Old Post Apr 27th, 2014 01:59 AM
Vensai is currently offline Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Aang wrecks the noob.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2014 03:19 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Aang wrecks the noob.

Korra is a better water, fire and earth bender than Aang.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2014 07:01 PM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

A better water, fire, and earth bender with lesser feats and lesser skill shown. Agreed.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2014 07:45 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

Originally posted by KingD19
A better water, fire, and earth bender with lesser feats and lesser skill shown. Agreed.

Toph and Zuko denounced Aang's skills at earth and fire bending and the OWL who dislikes Korra almost as much as this board says she mastered those two elements along with water bending. And she can heal which Aang has never even attempted. And please you can whine and use the "f43ts without actually posting f43ts" argument but Korra's feats at everything but air is just as comparable.

Lack of feats is attributed to the producers choosing the cheapest production company which has issues with other shows like Naruto.

Aang as a kid sucks at everything but airbending and crying.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2014 02:24 AM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Honestly this isn't a fair matchup we've so much more with Aang and Korra has yet to show us her ultimate potential, I mean in my opinion she is way better trained than Aang she learned from masters while Aang had to learn his bending from Katara which isnt much of a master(Toph and Zuko are exempt of this for obvious reasons) that said Aang has shown more feats with his bending and his Avatar state. I'd say he gets the win.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2014 03:52 PM
Fated Xtasy is currently offline Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Katara is a master.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2014 05:42 PM
King Joker is currently offline Click here to Send King Joker a Private Message Find more posts by King Joker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Aang wrecks the noob.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2014 07:22 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Korra traps Aang in some metal. Win.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2014 01:29 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Korra traps Aang in some metal. Win.

lol damn you beat me to it.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2014 02:00 AM
Fated Xtasy is currently offline Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Korra can barely move a small piece of metal after several seconds of intense concentration.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2014 02:07 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by KingD19
Korra can barely move a small piece of metal after several seconds of intense concentration.

Has Aang ever tried to bend Metal?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2014 03:36 PM
KingD19

Never on screen, but I don't see why he shouldn't be able to. He's got Earth Sense same as Toph and he was around when she opened her Metal Bending school. He easily could have learned at some point despite Su Jin saying Korra was the first.

But considering this is Book 3 Aang, no he hasn't bent metal since Toph just learned.

And since this is Book 2 Korra, she can't metal bend either since she's just now starting in Book 3.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2014 03:42 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Okay, that's fair. I did in fact forget that these were earlier incarnations.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2014 06:12 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Suyin stated that Korra was the first metal bending Avatar implying Aang never learned and I would think she would know since Toph most likely tried to teach him.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2014 06:06 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

I already pointed that out. But that's a moot point since at this point neither of them can bend metal.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2014 06:09 PM