KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman: The Winter Soldier

Batman: The Winter Soldier
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

How does Batman withstand the missle that leveled Steve's training base and protects BW.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 09:43 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Just saw the first fight

Batroc seemed to be dominating, until Steve seemed to get his head in gear

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 01:35 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I think Captain America's damage soak was better then any of the batmen on any of the movies, Baleman was complaining about dog bites lol

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 04:39 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Baleman is not comic Bruce. Baleman is so very human and Batroc while still human, is near if not peak human while Bruce is far lower.

Yet he always figured out a way to win.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 05:26 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Yet he always figured out a way to win.

Still arguing for Batman huh? laughing out loud

By Stoic

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 05:59 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by tkitna
Still arguing for Batman huh? laughing out loud

Apparently feats from all 3 movies vs a none rate Rouge Frenchman on steroids that had some cool jumping feats can take down Batman and Bane now so yea smile

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 06:05 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Apparently feats from all 3 movies vs a none rate Rouge Frenchman on steroids that had some cool jumping feats can take down Batman and Bane now so yea smile

Haven't seen the new Cap yet so i'm going to have to take knee right now, but I wasn't ll that impressed with Batman in his three last flicks so I can kind of see why the argument isn't going your way. We'll have to wait and see.

By Stoic

Old Post Apr 8th, 2014 01:12 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by tkitna
Haven't seen the new Cap yet so i'm going to have to take knee right now, but I wasn't ll that impressed with Batman in his three last flicks so I can kind of see why the argument isn't going your way. We'll have to wait and see.

The only way to slow Batman down is to gas him or break his back, but he will recover from it and come back with a vengeancesmile

Old Post Apr 8th, 2014 03:26 PM
Raptor22

Baleman was tanking punches from a guy who was punching holes in stone pillars like they were tissue paper. I didn't see batcroc do anything that makes me think he could take him out.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2014 04:54 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

The third Mission is too dependant on outside help I'd say. It should be Baleman getting out of the elevator scene or trying to take down that shield jet.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2014 05:33 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dial J for Josh

GSP kills Bale before the actually plot of the movie happens.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2014 04:32 PM
dial J for Josh is currently offline Click here to Send dial J for Josh a Private Message Find more posts by dial J for Josh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Raptor22
Baleman was tanking punches from a guy who was punching holes in stone pillars like they were tissue paper. I didn't see batcroc do anything that makes me think he could take him out.
This not to mention Batman is better trained than Cap

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 01:17 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

What? Did you see cap 2

Ninja training vs legitimate beast.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 01:35 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by pym-ftw
What? Did you see cap 2

We are supposed to ignore that for all Bruce's training, by feats Cap >>>>> Baleman.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 01:38 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

I mean Cap vs Bucky knife fights showed more skill than all the Batman films combined

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 01:44 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Seriously I thought movie cap was unskilled until the Winter Soldier, where he displayed all the Hand to hand skill in the world. And just for icing on the cake, there was the, "I thought you were more than the shield" part

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 01:47 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by pym-ftw
What? Did you see cap 2

Yeah and how does me watching the film make my statement false? Batman was better trained.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 03:18 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Cap was trained in the Us Army

Bat was trained by ninja

Literally we saw the fruits of their training, Steve has a very obvious edge...

Saying Bruce was trained better with no evidence is wrong.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 03:35 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Having better training doesn't equate to better skill. A guy trained in the best dojo in the world would still lose to a guy who wasn't as well trained if the other guy was just better.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 03:36 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Literal definition of good training is in the application stage.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 03:38 AM