KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman: The Winter Soldier

Batman: The Winter Soldier
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inhuman
Is this before or after Bucky shoots/stabs bruce in the face?

Per his argument, WS isn't allowed to fight back.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 09:17 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Bucky booted a guy like 20 feet into that Quinjet engine, jumped from a highway overpass down to street level without any problems, slammed onto pavement at like 40+mph with no injury. Even without his arm he's clearly superhuman.

Last edited by KingD19 on Apr 10th, 2014 at 10:40 PM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 10:38 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
Per his argument, WS isn't allowed to fight back.

Since you never saw the movie, how would you know. And when did I say that masterbator? laughing

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 10:40 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grimify
Lord of the Dance

he could do 1, maybe 2, but no chance on 3

Old Post Apr 11th, 2014 11:50 PM
grimify is currently offline Click here to Send grimify a Private Message Find more posts by grimify Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Batman dies.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 02:03 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dream Stuff

Bale clears mission 1 easily enough if he uses stealth to take down Baltroc (a reasonable assumption, I think) instead of trying to win a fight.

mission 2: Assuming that he can somehow use the electricity in his suit to quickly overload the magnetic cuff or surprise the guy putting it on with his forearm shurikens, he stands a decent chance of actually getting out of that elevator alive by just breaking out and gliding away.

He has no chance against WS. Hydra wins.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 08:08 PM
Dream Stuff is currently offline Click here to Send Dream Stuff a Private Message Find more posts by Dream Stuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Just saw the movie. Batman might be able to beat Batroc, but fails on the other two.

Also, there's no way in hell movie Batman could ever take Cap in H2H. It would take 3 to 5 Batmen to make the fight decent. Cap was a beast in that movie.

By Stoic

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 01:40 AM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote