KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » dislike eowyn

dislike eowyn
Started by: undomiel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
undomiel
evenstar

dislike eowyn

does anyone dislike eowyn?

Old Post May 4th, 2003 07:19 AM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

No, not at all, why would you?

Old Post May 4th, 2003 08:54 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

doslike eowyn

ya I do not like her at all!

Old Post May 4th, 2003 03:21 PM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

?..what?...........going over you not providing any so desired REASONS, i'll go on and say that: I like her a lot. Even Miranda Otto's ok.

Old Post May 4th, 2003 05:40 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

I was just just stating my opinion because eowyn makes me soooo mad because she is trying to take aragorn
and we all know that aragorn loves arwen NOT EOWYN!!!!

Old Post May 4th, 2003 06:23 PM
Dexx
wingless

so what?...you'll never like an unavailable chick?

Old Post May 4th, 2003 07:09 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I think I see the problem here..

You will be happier after ROTJ, undomiel.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 4th, 2003 08:27 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

ooh...should i spoil it? evil face..eh?..eh?

Old Post May 4th, 2003 08:28 PM
Corran
Lucifer

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
I think I see the problem here..

You will be happier after ROTJ, undomiel.
The whole rebellion was happier after ROTJ, oh wait sorry Ush you meant ROTK, yes.

Old Post May 4th, 2003 08:37 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Arse... you are right, yes. Grumble...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 4th, 2003 08:39 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

i know what happens
if you read my other post you would know that I knew that

Old Post May 5th, 2003 12:39 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Okay...is this going anywhere?

If you know what happens, then why are you so pissed with her? It is just a story for crying out loud.

Old Post May 5th, 2003 02:53 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I think she's alright

Old Post May 5th, 2003 04:00 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

she even kills a nazgul. together with that fatty, but...what's the differencebig grin

Old Post May 5th, 2003 04:15 AM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

she's one of my favourites in the TTT movie

Old Post May 5th, 2003 07:35 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I agree with Dexx and Mah on that. We saw Arwen run from them, but kill one? I think not!

Old Post May 6th, 2003 04:04 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

run from who?

Old Post May 6th, 2003 05:05 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The Ringwraiths of course!

Old Post May 6th, 2003 02:39 PM
Dexx
wingless

oh..yeah....i had troubles remembering that chase, yah.

just in case: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: i was talking about eowyn killing a wraith

Old Post May 6th, 2003 07:30 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I know, but Undomiel is comparing Eowyn and Arwen, and Undomiel was saying Eowyn was crap, so I said that Arwen ran away while Eowyn killed the Witch-king and lived to tell the tale.

Old Post May 6th, 2003 09:29 PM