KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » dislike eowyn

dislike eowyn
Started by: undomiel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Point taken, but not cared about. big grin

Old Post May 19th, 2003 05:20 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thetwotowers
Amin naa Malnolewen.

UGH!! I HATE HER SO MUCH. when she turns around with the sword and looks at Aragorn, she looks like a deer in headlights...gimme a break...one of ur favorites in TTT?? UGH

Orlando Bloom smile

Old Post May 19th, 2003 07:47 PM
thetwotowers is currently offline Click here to Send thetwotowers a Private Message Find more posts by thetwotowers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yep, you're a girl aren't ya. We've got a thread for Orlanda Bloom fans already...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 19th, 2003 11:57 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

YES!!!!!!!
at least thetwotowers knows what she is talking about!!
I hate Eowyn!!!!

Old Post May 20th, 2003 12:55 AM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

oh ya
and thanks to me we have the thread for orlando bloom fanssmile

Old Post May 20th, 2003 12:57 AM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 20th, 2003 02:23 AM
Dexx
wingless

oh..a true hit, that thread, yesss.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 07:30 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Especially with you Dexx. stick out tongue

Old Post May 21st, 2003 01:02 AM
Dexx
wingless

yees..i have a touch for these things

Old Post May 21st, 2003 07:51 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud

Old Post May 21st, 2003 10:33 PM
Evy_O
don't let go

Why hate Eowyn?
She's ok I guess... Brave and loyal... Rebbelious. I like her. big grin

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post May 29th, 2003 09:05 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trilight

I don't dislike Eowyn. Agree with Evy O.

I never got the feeling that Eowyn liked Faramir enough to marry him.

Old Post May 30th, 2003 06:24 AM
trilight is currently offline Click here to Send trilight a Private Message Find more posts by trilight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lindiel
Rider of Rohan

Actually, I dispise Arwen and think Eowyn is the best. Why do you ask? *AHEM!*

Arwen is a horse theif (is it says in my sig)
Arwen also stold Glorfindel role
Arwen almost went to the battle of Helm's Deep. Had she actually done that, I would have attacked the screen.
Arwen is mixing up her movies. She should not have been in the Two Towers at all.

Now, I know lots of you adore Arwen for some reasons unknown to me. I'm not saying Arwen is ALL bad..... just... mostly!!

Arwen is a horse theif. Very evil.
Eowyn is a lady of horses. Very cool.
Haldir didn't go to Helm's Deep. Very alive.
Legolas kicks orc bum. Very hot.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 10:13 PM
Lindiel is currently offline Click here to Send Lindiel a Private Message Find more posts by Lindiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

That's the spirit. big grin

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 01:47 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

EXCUSE ME EOWYN IS HORRIBLE!!!!
and this is a page for people who hat eowyn not arwen
so please if you like eowyn that much you can start your own page for eowyn lovers

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 03:21 AM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

No, do post your every thoughts about eowyn here, I'm sure everyone would appreciate if there was no explosion of threads about every characters positive and negative sides.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 07:12 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I like arwen AND eowyn... although I was a bit miffed when arwen stole glorfindels role in the movie... but she was v. cool tho, and that made her into a real warrior, not a 'save me save me' gal

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 07:14 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lindiel
Rider of Rohan

I'm just stating my oppinion. Besides, you brought it on yourself. You are the one who started posting about how much you love Arwen. What would you expect me to do? Honestly.

Arwen is a horse theif. Very evil.
Eowyn is a lady of horses. Very cool.
Haldir didn't go to Helm's Deep. Very alive.
Legolas kicks orc bum. Very hot.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 11:17 PM
Lindiel is currently offline Click here to Send Lindiel a Private Message Find more posts by Lindiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

omg dont EVER dis arwen. eowyn sucks! she is trying to steal aragorn from arwen, who sacrafices a life a paradise for aragorn. would eowyn even consider doing that? i think not. i dont like eowyn in the movie, and i didnt like her in the book.

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Jun 11th, 2003 01:12 AM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

that is so true
go caitlin!smile

Old Post Jun 11th, 2003 01:16 AM