KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » First Fallen vs Phoenix Force vs Goblin Force

First Fallen vs Phoenix Force vs Goblin Force
Started by: guy222

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
guy222
With my gal

First Fallen vs Phoenix Force vs Goblin Force

stick out tongue

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 03:51 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Goblin Force kills them all.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 04:13 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Very powerful

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 09:45 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

One cannot live without the other, stalemate.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 01:00 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Wish First Fallen showed more potential

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 01:06 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by guy222
Wish First Fallen showed more potential

You and me both Guy. Cool concept that fell apart (like everything else Marvel does).

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 01:17 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

So so true

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 01:20 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Phoenix Force. In that alternate reality Goblin Force clearly didnt consume the whole Phoenix Force as demonstrated by the lack of universal consequences. He merely consumed the Firebird avatar which is exactly that....an avatar.

"The Phoenix avatar"

http://imageshack.com/a/img145/6177/excalibur050p17.jpg

"The cosmic avatar she hosts"

http://imageshack.com/a/img136/7776/excalibur050p22.jpg

As Galactus puts it just an expression of the universal life force:

http://imageshack.com/a/img67/7536/excalibur061p21.jpg

Not its sum.

The firebird contrary to popular belief is not the sum of the Phoenix Force. It is an expression of it within reality. The full Phoenix Force is the energies of creation that forged the universe with its power:

(please log in to view the image)

and that will eventually end it under the natural scheme of things.

That last sentence is significant. Some would say that Sise Neg and this and that person created the universe, however these instances were instances of artificial interference. As stated and visually depicted numerous times on panel as per the natural scheme of things, it is the Phoenix Force that is the beginning and end of reality. Thats different.

PF wins. Far superior feats on panel.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 06:31 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Good to see u friend

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 08:19 AM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Goblin Force gets an early Thanksgiving meal. Once again.thumb up

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 09:12 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Epicurus
Goblin Force gets an early Thanksgiving meal. Once again.thumb up

Ahhh. Previous username TheGodkiller eh? All makes sense now wink

PF for the win smile

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 01:25 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

In-comic confirmation...
"We watched as it devoured the Phoenix Force and added its already immense power to its own.":
http://i.imgur.com/xjbbZm9.jpg

Handbook confirmation...
"At an unrevealed point, it encountered Reality-1298's Phoenix Force and devoured it, absorbing its power.":
http://i.imgur.com/gb4cmeg.jpg

The intent is clear: the GF devoured/absorbed that reality's Phoenix Force--not just an avatar or w/e. If the latter were intended, the latter would have been stated.

As for this thread, the GF wins.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 04:12 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Gobbie Force

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 06:43 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Galan007
In-comic confirmation...
"We watched as it devoured the Phoenix Force and added its already immense power to its own.":

Handbook confirmation...
"At an unrevealed point, it encountered Reality-1298's Phoenix Force and devoured it, absorbing its power.":

The intent is clear: the GF devoured/absorbed that reality's Phoenix Force--not just an avatar or w/e. If the latter were intended, the latter would have been stated.

Not as simple as that mate.

The Handbook you reference also mentions that the Phoenix Force is a multiversal entity so if thats the case then the absorption of the firebird within that reality involved its avatar/representation within that reality.

That also explains why there were no resultant universal effects.

The firebird is an avatar of the Force. As Galactus states it is its expression within reality. Whilst its not its sum, it is still the Phoenix Force and is rightly referred to as such.

The PF featured in both Endsong and in Warsong was widely known to be just a shard of the Phoenix Force however in referencing the story the handbook merely refers to it as the Phoenix Force.

It is the same as when the Mbody of an abstract is referred to as that entity because it is that entity in a fashion.

The Phoenix Force is the sentient Big Bang. The energies of creation that physically make up all that is, as opposed to Eternity who is the concept of all that is along the chronal axis without being inherently physical.

The PF manifests within reality as the firebird avatar, or it allows itself to be channeled through a host.

As demonstrated in Excalibur (and as is obviously the case given its nature) no Phoenix Force equals a void.

Mutant X depicted the absorption of that realities PF avatar. That is all.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 02:30 AM
Mr Master

... on panel artistic depictions/actions occurring >>> on panel verbal claims. (from a nobody at that)
In-comic confirmation...

Handbook confirmation...

thumb up

Last edited by Mr Master on Apr 18th, 2014 at 02:54 AM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 02:49 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Mr Master
... on panel artistic depictions/actions occurring >>> on panel verbal claims. (from a nobody at that)

thumb up

smile

Miss me?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 03:04 AM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Handbook confirmation...

Actually that only confirms that GF only absorbed one of PF avatar, because PF being multiversal being. So PF as a whole completely untouched or unphased by that incident. So powerwise, PF wins this.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 02:11 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by Xplosive

Actually that only confirms that GF only absorbed one of PF avatar, because PF being multiversal being. So PF as a whole completely untouched or unphased by that incident. So powerwise, PF wins this.

Seriously, you should just copy/paste the other's post next time, or, just quote his post.

PF being "multiversal?" ... "PF avatar?" ...

It was simply the Phoenix Force of Reality 1298. That is all. The PF of that reality was stomped and absorbed. Simple.

Just like 616 reality PF, or as the guy who's post you're repeating verbatim style, the ... "multiversal being PF" lol, got stomped by:

Xorn (blew up the PF into billions of pieces)

Shiar Tech (forced resurrected the PF and blew it to pieces likewise)

Galactus Tech (was ripping the PF in half, killing it. Big G decided to allow the PF to exist)

Miss Death (manipulated the PF)

Ultraverse Alien Ship (while located in another multiverse,
bfr'd the PF into its universe, then, impaled the PF with an energy
lance nearly killing the PF after draining much of its energies.

5 Ultraforce heroes and Rogue, while weak and battered,
stalemated a fresh, optimally conditioned PF.

------------------------------------

Let me know if you need more examples,
of regular joes >>> multiversal being/big bang energies turned sentient

I have 4 more in wait.

Last edited by Mr Master on Apr 18th, 2014 at 04:41 PM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 04:39 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah and omnipotent LT was killed on the moon wink

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 04:46 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Though it must be said, at least the LT has the excuse of M-bodies.....

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 05:05 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote