KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sundipped Superman(OWAW) VS THE WORTHY

Sundipped Superman(OWAW) VS THE WORTHY
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Are you gonna argue that Dazzler bs? Creel also absorbed par of a cosmic cube & a portion of Asgard.

Worthy Creel was shown to be able to recall things he had absorbed in the past.

Eh, he has been overloaded several times. By Quasar, By Sentry and By Dazzler of course.

Absorbing a silver of cosmic cube and part of asgard is all good but it doesn't means he could take on sundipped Superman.

That's why he had troubles with Hank Pym of all people?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2014 05:35 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by abhilegend
Or this happens.

And laughing out loud @ Nul being able to survive here. Kal would punch a hole through his head and beat the shit out of Kuurth.

Creel can better regulate the control of his powers.

Instead of trying to absorb the totality of Clark's power and being overloaded, he might only go for half and seriously tip the scales such as against the Sentry.

Not to mention those are his low end portrayals, AND this is Worthy Absorbing Man.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2014 05:42 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Creel can better regulate the control of his powers.

Instead of trying to absorb the totality of Clark's power and being overloaded, he might only go for half and seriously tip the scales such as against the Sentry.

Not to mention those are his low end portrayals, AND this is Worthy Absorbing Man.

So we're going by high end portrayals only?

Also getting overloaded by Black Bolt's scream isn't a low end portrayal, in your hurry you forgot that. Neither is overloaded by Sentry or Quasar.

The feats of Worthy Absorbing Man where he looked better than his regular self? Absorbing Man is a special brand of loser, he will always find a way to lose. Gaining a hammer doesn't changes that.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2014 05:53 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

So we're going by high end portrayals only?

Also getting overloaded by Black Bolt's scream isn't a low end portrayal, in your hurry you forgot that. Neither is overloaded by Sentry or Quasar.

Seeing as how this is OWAW Sundipped Superman, that wouldn't be unfair.

But no, I personally don't prefer going only by high end portrayals. However, your reply to my post was to list off a bunch of less then stellar feats and just to right off Absorbing Man, which is the definition of lowballing imo.

The feats of Worthy Absorbing Man where he looked better than his regular self?

I don't need to. He had a magical Asgardian hammer that amped his abilities and even made him more intelligent to an extent.

Although that's the same kind of sketchy logic that Carver uses for Nul and the Hulk which you have no problem dismissing in another thread.

Absorbing Man is a special brand of loser, he will always find a way to lose. Gaining a hammer doesn't changes that.

That's not even an argument. You're saying he sucks iyo so he'll lose. Wtf is that shit? Not to mention he's part of a team and all he has to do is decrease Superman's power levels sufficiently so that they can steamroll him.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Apr 12th, 2014 at 06:18 PM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2014 06:10 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Golgo13
Supes.

thumb up
Originally posted by Mindset
Superman gets wrecked.

Somehow Thor dies though.

laughing out loud

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2014 06:19 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Old Post Apr 12th, 2014 06:19 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Superman wrecks them.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Apr 12th, 2014 06:58 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Superman is crazy powerful and can handily beat the shit out of them (Aside from Nul/Kuurth probably) but like mentioned, Absorbing Man is a real issue. While logically his absorbing capabilities should be amped up as well, I don't think that was ever mentioned. If the power up at least negates his lower end showings, he alone can cut Superman's power in half if not more. From there on, the Worthy are going to pull a Digi on Clark imo.
I only know a little of AM. Does he absorb beams of energy? Clark having basic knowledge should know not to touch him and use long ranged attacks.

I think Kuurth is the problem cause I'm not sure if Superman can get past his durability. Plus Kuurth heals instantly (in case the impossible happens lol leave me alone Rage).

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Apr 13th, 2014 12:36 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Seeing as how this is OWAW Sundipped Superman, that wouldn't be unfair.
Superman doesn't have any low showings in OWAW.

quote:
But no, I personally don't prefer going only by high end portrayals. However, your reply to my post was to list off a bunch of less then stellar feats and just to right off Absorbing Man, which is the definition of lowballing imo.
Lowballing? Creel is an idiot who loses everytime he faces any hero. Sue Storm has beaten him via fists FFS.

quote:
I don't need to. He had a magical Asgardian hammer that amped his abilities and even made him more intelligent to an extent.
It amped his absorption powers? Proof.

quote:
Although that's the same kind of sketchy logic that Carver uses for Nul and the Hulk which you have no problem dismissing in another thread.
I have no problem saying the hammer amped Creel's physical powers like it did to everybody, but to say it increased his absorption powers is stretching at best.

quote:
That's not even an argument. You're saying he sucks iyo so he'll lose. Wtf is that shit?
You mean like he did against everybody he has fought? CIS is still in play.
quote:
Not to mention he's part of a team and all he has to do is decrease Superman's power levels sufficiently so that they can steamroll him.
Or Superman starts tearing everybody apart before Creel could even touch him. He has general knowledge about him of course.

wink

Old Post Apr 13th, 2014 03:02 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Old Post Apr 13th, 2014 03:03 AM
the Darkone

The worthy wins this!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2014 05:15 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by the Darkone
The worthy wins this!

No! No! No!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2014 05:25 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

So feats and portrayals don't matter at all? Gotcha.

dude, shut up.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 13th, 2014 01:22 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by -Pr-
dude, shut up.

blink

Where did that come from?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2014 01:35 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

^Because what you posted was just bullshit strawman crap like a lot of your posts. That's not remotely what I said. Smh.

Superman doesn't have any low showings in OWAW.

What does that have to do with what I said? So it's okay to lowball Absorbing Man because Superman doesn't have any low showings? Not to mention you're referencing instances when he wasn't a Worthy. Do I get to post non-sundipped low showings?

Lowballing? Creel is an idiot who loses everytime he faces any hero. Sue Storm has beaten him via fists FFS.

1) Not true.

2) A large reason is his intelligence, which is amped here.

3) Irrelevant as he's not a Worthy.

It amped his absorption powers? Proof.

I have no problem saying the hammer amped Creel's physical powers like it did to everybody, but to say it increased his absorption powers is stretching at best.

But you have a problem assuming it amped his absorption powers like it amped Juggernaut's unstoppable enchantment, Attuma's water powers, Grey Gargoyle's stone powers, Thing and Hulk's physical strength?

What a bunch of nonsense. And I'm not even saying it had to have made them stronger, just invalidate his lower end portrayals.

You mean like he did against everybody he has fought? CIS is still in play. Or Superman starts tearing everybody apart before Creel could even touch him. He has general knowledge about him of course.

wink

More bullshit lowballing involving regular Absorbing Man. And I'm sure Creel is just going to stand around with his thumb up his ass.

You keep bringing up CIS but it's not relevant in this thread. I'm not saying Creel has to solo Superman. He just has to drain his powers sufficiently. Even everyday dumbass Creel can accomplish that much with 6 other people attacking.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Apr 13th, 2014 at 04:54 PM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2014 04:51 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

^Because what you posted was just bullshit strawman crap like a lot of your posts. That's not remotely what I said. Smh.
That's exactly what you said.

quote:
What does that have to do with what I said? So it's okay to lowball Absorbing Man because Superman doesn't have any low showings? Not to mention you're referencing instances when he wasn't a Worthy. Do I get to post non-sundipped low showings?
The difference is that Creel doesn't gets the benefit that all of his powers were amped. His main power, absorbing powers wasn't amped. So, no its not comparable at all. And I'm not lowballing Creel. Lowballing would be random characters beating his ass.

quote:
1) Not true.
Really? Name a hero he beat recently or in last decade.

quote:
2) A large reason is his intelligence, which is amped here.
Means very little.

quote:
3) Irrelevant as he's not a Worthy.
I know. Its just to show his general incompetency.

quote:
But you have a problem assuming it amped his absorption powers like it amped Juggernaut's unstoppable enchantment, Attuma's water powers, Grey Gargoyle's stone powers, Thing and Hulk's physical strength?
Yes. Everyone's powers were shown to be enhanced. Not even alluded in Creel's case IIRC.

quote:
What a bunch of nonsense. And I'm not even saying it had to have made them stronger, just invalidate his lower end portrayals.
But it wouldn't change his overloading showings. Worthy Creel has no showings which allude that he could take on sundipped superman.

quote:
More bullshit lowballing involving regular Absorbing Man. And I'm sure Creel is just going to stand around with his thumb up his ass.
More strawmanning. He may as well, superman is going to rip him apart like he did to B13.

quote:
You keep bringing up CIS but it's not relevant in this thread. I'm not saying Creel has to solo Superman. He just has to drain his powers sufficiently.
He can't. This version of superman is going to overload his powers without much problem.
quote:
Even everyday dumbass Creel can accomplish that much with 6 other people attacking.
Those 6 would get their heads punched off saved maybe Kuurth. You always had a problem regarding how powerful this version of Superman was. This isn't regular superman.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2014 05:22 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

That's exactly what you said.

The difference is that Creel doesn't gets the benefit that all of his powers were amped. His main power, absorbing powers wasn't amped. So, no its not comparable at all. And I'm not lowballing Creel. Lowballing would be random characters beating his ass.

And that is why Pr told you to shut up. If you can't tell the difference between what I said, and what you said, then you need help.

So all of Creel's attributes were amped EXCEPT his main power? When everyone else (Hulk, Sin, Attuma, Grey Gargoyle, Juggernaut, Titania) had all their other main attributes amped? laughing out loud

What nonsense. This is no different from Carver's, "Null wasn't amped" argument.

Really? Name a hero he beat recently or in last decade.

Means very little.

I know. Its just to show his general incompetency.

Sentry. Thor.

No, it means a great deal because as noted in that very same comic, it was his intelligence that always hindered him. You directly reference his incompetence when that is a direct result of his intelligence. Which is amped here.

Yes. Everyone's powers were shown to be enhanced. Not even alluded in Creel's case IIRC.

But it wouldn't change his overloading showings. Worthy Creel has no showings which allude that he could take on sundipped superman.

Actually it flat out said that the Serpent hammers augmented the powers of their wielders, making them unstoppable in a number of recaps.

More strawmanning. He may as well, superman is going to rip him apart like he did to B13.

He can't. This version of superman is going to overload his powers without much problem. Those 6 would get their heads punched off saved maybe Kuurth. You always had a problem regarding how powerful this version of Superman was. This isn't regular superman.

Lol at you accusing me of strawmanning when that and red herring is your go to tactic.

I already addressed the overloading: Creel doesn't have to absorb ALL of Superman's power and threaten overloading (Going by low end portrayals), just enough to weaken him noticeably while making himself that much more powerful, resulting in the team steamrolling him.

You probably think regular Superman could beat this team though.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Apr 14th, 2014 at 03:56 AM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 03:52 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Also, using your logic, you'd have to prove that anything besides Superman's strength in OWAW was amped.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Apr 14th, 2014 at 04:03 AM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 03:52 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

And that is why Pr told you to shut up. If you can't tell the difference between what I said, and what you said, then you need help.
Eh, you always talk big rage. You don't even know why Pr said that but nice try.

quote:
So all of Creel's attributes were amped EXCEPT his main power? When everyone else (Hulk, Sin, Attuma, Grey Gargoyle, Juggernaut, Titania) had all their other main attributes amped? laughing out loud
I can prove it for everyone else. Can you do the same for Creel? Let's go.

quote:
What nonsense. This is no different from Carver's, "Null wasn't amped" argument.
That's why you're so full of it. Nul had a tons of statement saying he was amped, creel doesn't.

quote:
Sentry. Thor.
Sentry overloaded his ass. Thor beat him in a page and half.

quote:
No, it means a great deal because as noted in that very same comic, it was his intelligence that always hindered him.
That's good and dandy, but here it would matter little.
quote:
You directly reference his incompetence when that is a direct result of his intelligence. Which is amped here.
Getting overloaded isn't due to being an idiot.

quote:
Actually it flat out said that the Serpent hammers augmented the powers of their wielders, making them unstoppable in a number of recaps.
But they were not unstoppable and it increased their physical attributes. Post one scan where Creel's absorbing power was stated to be amped. Should be an easy task for someone like you.

quote:
Lol at you accusing me of strawmanning when that and red herring is your go to tactic.
LOL @ a strawman again. Keep it up.

quote:
I already addressed the overloading: Creel doesn't have to absorb ALL of Superman's power and threaten overloading (Going by low end portrayals), just enough to weaken him noticeably while making himself that much more powerful, resulting in the team steamrolling him.
And that's gonna happen because Superman is going to let him just absorb his power? Not that it matters though, superman would probably overload him as soon as Creel touches him.

quote:
You probably think regular Superman could beat this team though.
Sure. He also oneshot kills Thor.

eek!

quote:
Also, using your logic, you'd have to prove that anything besides Superman's strength in OWAW was amped.
Haha, seriously?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 04:42 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Eh, you always talk big rage. You don't even know why Pr said that but nice try.

I can prove it for everyone else. Can you do the same for Creel? Let's go.

That's why you're so full of it. Nul had a tons of statement saying he was amped, creel doesn't.

You are right, I shouldn't presume to speak for Pr. My bad for that Paul.

Okay:
(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Sentry overloaded his ass. Thor beat him in a page and half.

That's good and dandy, but here it would matter little. Getting overloaded isn't due to being an idiot.

And then in the rematch, Creel kicked his ass. You asked for a single example, you didn't claim you wanted to compare his entire history with Thor.

Actually it is because as shown later on, he can choose how much of an energy source he absorbs, thus preventing any overloading.

But they were not unstoppable and it increased their physical attributes. Post one scan where Creel's absorbing power was stated to be amped. Should be an easy task for someone like you.

It said their powers were augmented, which is accurate as seen amongst the others. I doubt Creel is suddenly the exception to the rule.

LOL @ a strawman again. Keep it up.

And that's gonna happen because Superman is going to let him just absorb his power? Not that it matters though, superman would probably overload him as soon as Creel touches him.

All Creel has to do is get his hammer or hands near him.

Creel can control how much energy he chooses to siphon so why would he be overloaded?

Sure. He also oneshot kills Thor.

eek!

Haha, seriously?

Yup. It would be fair to assume that since his strength was amped, the rest of his abilities were increased but the same can be said about Worthy Absorbing Man. So I'd like some evidence to support every other attribute for Clark, and it not being just his strength.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 04:58 AM