KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sundipped Superman(OWAW) VS THE WORTHY

Sundipped Superman(OWAW) VS THE WORTHY
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm not even saying his powers were amped noticeably. I simply pointed out that using his showings like overloading shouldn't really apply here as he's from all indications amped. Not that I'm saying his absorption powers are unlimited.
Then what are you suggesting? We take all of Creel's good showings and disregard every bad showing? That's not how it works. Its like using Superman's unamped high end feats and applying it to sundipped state. In that case Superman would punch everyone's head off here. Show us his amped feats since you're so sure of them.

quote:
You're calling me chicken?
Yes. I am, got any problem with that chicken?
quote:
Lol. I don't think you understand the difference between turning down a challenge and choosing not to post repetitive shit for 3 pages until someone can't handle the boredom.
You posted what, two or three times and ran away? Yeah, that's being chicken all right.

quote:
Well, I replied, but I doubt it's what you wanted.
Of course, you just repeated yourself without anything to stand upon your stance. Chicken.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 04:14 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

The Worthy wins. Every aspect of their powers were enhanced by the way.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 04:20 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by abhilegend
Then what are you suggesting? We take all of Creel's good showings and disregard every bad showing? That's not how it works. Its like using Superman's unamped high end feats and applying it to sundipped state. In that case Superman would punch everyone's head off here. Show us his amped feats since you're so sure of them.

Yes. I am, got any problem with that chicken? You posted what, two or three times and ran away? Yeah, that's being chicken all right.

Of course, you just repeated yourself without anything to stand upon your stance. Chicken.

Not at all what I'm saying. As I told you, his intelligence is amped and by all indications so are his Absorbing powers. Seeing as how even REGULAR Creel can counter overloading by not absorbing the entire power source, referencing instances where he has is completely irrelevant.

I didn't even post in that thread. You quoted me on a different board from a post on KMC in a thread that was closed. no expression

Lol, wtf? Are you trying to bait me into getting a discussion with you? Dude, get a hobby or something if you're this bored.

I already told you my stance. What could I possibly show you that would change your mind? Simply put, it'd be boring.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Apr 15th, 2014 at 04:32 AM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 04:26 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Not at all what I'm saying. As I told you, his intelligence is amped and by all indications so are his Absorbing powers. Seeing as how even REGULAR Creel can counter overloading by not absorbing the entire power source, referencing instances where he has is completely irrelevant.
Normal crel could do it if he knows the power level of his opponents. He has no idea how powerful superman is here. So, its not even in consideration.

quote:
I didn't even post in that thread. You quoted me on a different board from a post on KMC in a thread that was closed. no expression
You didn't? What is this then?

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php...3111#msg4263111

laughing out loud

quote:
Lol, wtf? Are you trying to bait me into getting a discussion with you? Dude, get a hobby or something if you're this bored.
nah, just stomping you like always.

quote:
I already told you my stance. What could I possibly show you that would change your mind? Simply put, it'd be boring.
Some feats from Thor justifying your stance.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 04:52 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Normal crel could do it if he knows the power level of his opponents. He has no idea how powerful superman is here. So, its not even in consideration..

Except we've seen Worthy Absorbing Man being able to sense power sources.

You didn't? What is this then?

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php...3111#msg4263111

That was before you quoted me from a different thread. You said I ran away or some other sort of nonsense. I didn't even bother reading that thread again until you linked it.

laughing out loud

nah, just stomping you like always.

Some feats from Thor justifying your stance

Please, you've gone out of your way to ignore evidence of any kind when it suits you.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 05:05 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MicCheck
Restricted

Account Restricted

Given the arguments in this thread Superman wins.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 05:09 AM
MicCheck is currently offline Click here to Send MicCheck a Private Message Find more posts by MicCheck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Except we've seen Worthy Absorbing Man being able to sense power sources.
Really? Then he would be even more afraid to touch Superman.

quote:
That was before you quoted me from a different thread. You said I ran away or some other sort of nonsense. I didn't even bother reading that thread again until you linked it.
You said you didn't even posted in that thread.

quote:
I didn't even post in that thread.
laughing out loud

quote:
Please, you've gone out of your way to ignore evidence of any kind when it suits you.
Try me.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 05:41 AM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

The Worthy win. He could take a few of them down, but the whole roster? No friggin' way.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 05:50 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Epicurus
The Worthy win. He could take a few of them down, but the whole roster? No friggin' way.
Superman can one shot KILL almost all of them. They have no durability feats on par with thousands of galaxies of power.
Kuurth would be the biggest challenge to put down. But Kuurth would have a hard time hitting Superman (as with any of the members).

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 11:14 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by JBL
The Worthy wins. Every aspect of their powers were enhanced by the way.

How?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 12:16 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

The Worthy wins this,too many damn hammers amp by magic. Kurrth and Nul are the top dogs and the rest are cherries on top.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 04:42 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by the Darkone
The Worthy wins this,too many damn hammers amp by magic. Kurrth and Nul are the top dogs and the rest are cherries on top.

Thor while severely injured beat 2 members of The Worthy singlehandedly.

What makes you think an OWAW level Superman who is bloodlusted can't do better?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 02:04 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

thumb up

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 04:37 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

thumb up

I've challenged you.

RESPOND!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 09:41 PM
Diesldude

Based on all the arguments here, you can throw the serpent in and superman still wins.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 10:17 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Thor while severely injured beat 2 members of The Worthy singlehandedly.

What makes you think an OWAW level Superman who is bloodlusted can't do better?
That was just two of them and he only bfr'd the Hulk anyway.

smile

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 11:40 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Of course he can. Post a fight between Imperiex and Worthy and see who wins. Superman directly overpowered Imperiex powered B13. B13 was shredding DCU timeline EVEN before getting the power and WTFSTOMPED Linear Men.

(please log in to view the image)

So yeah, he beats the shit out of them.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 03:29 AM
the Darkone

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I've challenged you.

RESPOND!

Who gives a phuck!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 04:22 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Who gives a phuck!

You do.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 04:40 AM
the Darkone

You do.

Um I dont, maybe you do!!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 06:50 AM