KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hercules vs Women

Hercules vs Women
Started by: pym-ftw

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Hercules vs Women

Gauntlet match

Immortal Hercules with no rest between

Vs

Black Widow
Mockingbird
Tigra
Wasp
Quake
Sue Storm
Valkyrie
She Hulk
Sif
Jocasta
Scarlett Witch
Spectrum
Captain Marvel
Binary

How far does are hero get?

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 13th, 2014 06:55 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I assume he doesn't have his gear?

Depends on how far Quake is.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2014 07:08 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Just his mace

Standard distance to start 5m

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 13th, 2014 07:46 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Binary would break him 1 on 1.

Ms Marvel could only win via BFR.

Sue Storm would break him.

He would never lay a finger on Spectrum so it just comes down to if she has the power output to take him down, I think she does.

Scarlet Witch could win if she got off her attack first, otherwise......

The other women can't do anything to him one on one but if they ganged up on his @$$, they could probably take him.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2014 07:49 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

No rest inbetween? How long does he have to stick it in them, because I assume he can't jizz?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2014 07:50 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

No bfr

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 13th, 2014 07:51 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
Binary would break him 1 on 1.

Ms Marvel could only win via BFR.

Sue Storm would break him.

He would never lay a finger on Spectrum so it just comes down to if she has the power output to take him down, I think she does.

Scarlet Witch could win if she got off her attack first, otherwise......

The other women can't do anything to him one on one but if they ganged up on his @$$, they could probably take him.

Unless she has been weakened since I last checked, Ms Marvel could certainty beat Herc without bfr. Not easily and not everytime but she has the feats to show that she could beat him in a fight if she went about it properly.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 01:24 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Unless she has been weakened since I last checked, Ms Marvel could certainty beat Herc without bfr. Not easily and not everytime but she has the feats to show that she could beat him in a fight if she went about it properly.

How? Hercules is high herald in terms of strength/durability/stamina. He would destroy her sans BFR. And I mean DESTROY as in rip her arms off and shove them down her throat.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 01:41 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

How? Hercules is high herald in terms of strength/durability/stamina. He would destroy her sans BFR. And I mean DESTROY as in rip her arms off and shove them down her throat.

She's also far faster, has flight and energy attacks up there with people who have harmed Herc before. As well as having class 100 strength herself. She may not be directly as strong as him but given that Ares and others can give herc fights there is no reason to think she'd be some casually smacked feeb. it's not like Herc goes around one shotting every brick he faces.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 01:46 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Lek Kuen
She's also far faster, has flight and energy attacks up there with people who have harmed Herc before. As well as having class 100 strength herself. She may not be directly as strong as him but given that Ares and others can give herc fights there is no reason to think she'd be some casually smacked feeb. it's not like Herc goes around one shotting every brick he faces.

There is no way in hell Ms Marvel is CL100 without serious amping into Binary mode.

I'm not even a Hercules fan but the level of the opponents he's faced before sh|t all over Ms. Marvel. Her best bet it to simply fly away and not engage at all. She doesn't have the power to put him down.

Simon put her into a coma, Hercules would put her into a grave.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 01:58 AM
carver9

He isn't passing this gauntlet.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 03:13 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthfury78

Herc should confront the Black Cat!!!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 09:07 AM
darthfury78 is currently offline Click here to Send darthfury78 a Private Message Find more posts by darthfury78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Hercules should be able to handle Spectrum. He could trap her with a good mace strike against the earth sending her into the darkness of the deep where no light exists.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 05:25 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Wonder Man
Hercules should be able to handle Spectrum. He could trap her with a good mace strike against the earth sending her into the darkness of the deep where no light exists.

Wow............ confused

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 06:31 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Re: Hercules vs Women

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Gauntlet match

Immortal Hercules with no rest between

Vs

Black Widow
Mockingbird
Tigra
Wasp
Quake
Sue Storm
Valkyrie
She Hulk
Sif
Jocasta
Scarlett Witch
Spectrum
Captain Marvel
Binary

How far does are hero get?

Too bad it's a gauntlet.

Would be fun to watch them gangbang Herc. Cruelty party, so called.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 06:40 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Hercules beds em

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 06:48 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

thumb up

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 06:49 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by guy222
Hercules beds em

I think the women are the winner there. Herc is quite the catch wink

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 08:16 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Wonder Man
Wow............ confused

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 09:33 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Simon put her into a coma, Hercules would put her into a grave.

This is the single best line I've read here at KMC in a LOOOOONG time...

thumb up

Attachment: well-played-sir-well-played-indeed.jpg
This has been downloaded 12 time(s).

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 10:23 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote