KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Exar Kun and Darth Malgus vs. Darth Bane and Darth Krayt

Exar Kun and Darth Malgus vs. Darth Bane and Darth Krayt
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Exar Kun and Darth Malgus vs. Darth Bane and Darth Krayt

Battle of the Dark lords.

Force, sabers, all out

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 07:18 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Team 1 rolls.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 07:19 PM
Click here to Send Intrepid37 a Private Message Find more posts by Intrepid37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Team 2.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 07:20 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Team 2 in a good fight.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 07:30 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

What version of Bane?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 07:33 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

DOE

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 07:39 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Popular version these last few days.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 07:40 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I'm going with Team 1.

Exar exceeds Bane in just about every category, decimating an entire temple and disintegrating force sensitive Massassi, whereas Bane labored intensively to disintegrate non force sensitives. Bane was admittedly slower at the beginning of DOE due to orbalisks. Krayt might be a bit more of a challenge, as he is one of the faster combatants here but I think Malgus could handle him long enough for Exar to come in and double team him.

Bane is the weak link IMO.

Team one takes it 7/10

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 07:50 PM
S_W_LeGenD

Team 1, IMO

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 07:51 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
I'm going with Team 1.

Exar exceeds Bane in just about every category, decimating an entire temple and disintegrating force sensitive Massassi, whereas Bane labored intensively to disintegrate non force sensitives.

Lolwut? No he didn't? Bane can disintegrate people with bursts of lightning or with TK just fine.

Bane was admittedly slower at the beginning of DOE due to orbalisks.

But still faster than Kun. Bane is a deadlier lightsaber duelist than Kun is.

Krayt might be a bit more of a challenge, as he is one of the faster combatants here but I think Malgus could handle him long enough for Exar to come in and double team him.

I think Malgus could do that, even though I'd say Krayt is better than him. Too bad Kun won't be coming to help him.

Bane is the weak link IMO.

Pfft, hell no.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 09:03 PM
Astor Ebligis
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Bane is a deadlier lightsaber duelist than Kun is.

Nah, Exar's one of the few guys who has Bane beat in sabers.

1. quanchi112
2-9. Various posters
10. Nai

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 09:08 PM
Click here to Send Astor Ebligis a Private Message Find more posts by Astor Ebligis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Why?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 09:08 PM
Astor Ebligis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Comparable force power, superior technique. Damn close though. They're both so impressive in that regard. Prodigies with both the Force and a lightsaber.

1. quanchi112
2-9. Various posters
10. Nai

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 09:10 PM
Click here to Send Astor Ebligis a Private Message Find more posts by Astor Ebligis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Eh, his techniques not that much superior. Bane has demonstrated himself to be one of the fastest fighters around, which Kun has not.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 09:13 PM
Astor Ebligis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes but Kun's implied speed will also be great given his combat prowess and general Force ability.

1. quanchi112
2-9. Various posters
10. Nai

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 09:25 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't suggest Bane could blitz him, but he's got speed feats that Kun does not. Which suggests he would have a tough time keeping up with Bane.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 09:29 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Exar Kun has produced afterimages in his fight with Vodo, his speed should be comparable enough to Bane's.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 09:37 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

And Bane appeared to wield a dozen lightsabers to Zannah. Who remarks in DoE that Bane is faster than she could possibly have imagined. His speed isn't comparable to Banes.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 09:42 PM
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Team 2 imo.

The North Remembers

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 10:13 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

"Krayt and Malgus take long enough to fight that the decider is front the other fight" is the way I see it going too.... and on that one, I lean Bane.

Exar is lacking in neither power nor skill, but he was in that 'my power will allow me to beat any foe,' phase that many Sith go through (he literally simply beat Vodo down through raw power, after all), and I believe the more experienced Bane will be able to take advantage of that.

It also doesn't hurt that Bane should be at least somewhat familiar with Exar from history books and his studies.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 10:36 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote