KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Fury vs Superman 1000000

The Fury vs Superman 1000000
Started by: God Cloth Seiya

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JuggernautMania
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the Darkone
Superman 1M is nowhere near MJJ in power let alone Odin, Fury adapt to universal nullification and survived it, Fury withstood MJJ warping abilities on the fly and you going to tell us that SM 1M can beat the fury, when he battled MJJ it cause Merlyn to overload and be killed by the power unleashed by Fury and MJJ, and Merilyn who is the second most powerful being after LT, okay!!

Lol fury got a fight from captain britian as i recall. Superman 1 million has 5 imp powers and it was stated he assisted Mxy Himself who called him a superman among supermans. he can not only resist matter manipulation but can also manipulate energy and source. as i said all he has to do is use his force vision and he destroys fury.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 06:31 PM
JuggernautMania is currently offline Click here to Send JuggernautMania a Private Message Find more posts by JuggernautMania Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Fury fought a God in MJJ warps reality, Fury adapts if a Celestial Nullifier cant erase being but can erase a universe from the Omniverse, What the f**k? force vision is going to do, it sure as hell would kill Fury!?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 07:39 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

This thread needs to be closed.

Fury was able to evolve immunity to nullification/universal destruction, as well as 616 MJJ's touted omniversal(and confirmed universal) warping power... On the fly. That said, I see no possible way for S1M to harm him--Supes has no feats remotely close to universal, after all. However, even IF he could harm Fury, Fury would simply adapt/overcome said weakness on the fly, like he did with everything else. Fury is, essentially, a cosmic version of Doomsday.

And given that Fury can also see the weaknesses of his opponents, he would certainly figure out that 'porting Superman away from the Super-Sun, and [hopefully] in the general vicinity of Kryptonite, would be a very easy path to victory:
http://i.imgur.com/jNDXTKk.jpg

...Not that he'd need to use weakness exploitation to win, mind you. smile

That is all. Continue trolling. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 16th, 2014 at 11:51 PM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 11:47 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Originally posted by Galan007

Fury was able to evolve immunity to nullification/universal destruction, as well as 616 MJJ's touted omniversal(and confirmed universal) warping power... On the fly. That said, I see no possible way for S1M to harm him--Supes has no feats remotely close to universal, after all. However, even IF he could harm Fury, Fury would simply adapt/overcome said weakness on the fly, like he did with everything else. Fury is, essentially, a cosmic version of Doomsday.

And given that Fury can also see the weaknesses of his opponents, he would certainly figure out that 'porting Superman away from the Super-Sun, and [hopefully] in the general vicinity of Kryptonite, would be a very easy path to victory:

Thank you, Lord Galan!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 03:56 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by JuggernautMania
can you provide evidence of odin being above them? thats only your own opinion and nothing more.

All of Odin's actual on-panel feats where he shakes dimensions, busts galaxies, creates/destroys life on astronomical scales, and is generally portrayed as possessing nigh-omnipotent power.

As opposed to Golden-Man Prime who is the epitome of hyperbole. All bark and no bite.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 05:15 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JuggernautMania
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007

this is the first person who really showed and explained why and where i am wrong. with such argument i have no shame in admiting i was wrong. wish more people could debate like that.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 05:18 PM
JuggernautMania is currently offline Click here to Send JuggernautMania a Private Message Find more posts by JuggernautMania Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

You were proven from the get go and you chose to ignore it.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 06:12 PM
JuggernautMania
Restricted

Account Restricted

nah. all you and others did was the "fury is so strong he is abstracts he wins" thing.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 05:55 AM
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

nah. all you and others did was the "fury is so strong he is abstracts he wins" thing.
it is his specific power set that allows him the win

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 06:16 AM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

this is the first person who really showed and explained why and where i am wrong. with such argument i have no shame in admiting i was wrong. wish more people could debate like that.

I asked you to look at the respect thread and posted it for you. It is not hard to look at the first page and understand how wrong you really were. I would think that you would look at it prior to arguing against the character anyways.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 12:34 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote