KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The entire clone wars jedi council VS 30 sith warriors from the sacking of coruscant

The entire clone wars jedi council VS 30 sith warriors from the sacking of coruscant
Started by: PTforthewin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

The entire clone wars jedi council VS 30 sith warriors from the sacking of coruscant

The jedi are aware of them the sith warriors are from the sacking of coruscant (swtor decieved trailer)who would win?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 03:44 PM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

The Clone Wars Jedi Council. How much they win depends on whether it's the early war or late war council (which affects how many are used to large battles, and where Anakin is present), but they win.

The odds here are a 'mere' 3 to 1, and while the sith were likely all above-average, only a few were major badasses, and almost all of the Jedi council is. Darth Malgus, Adraas, and Praven were present to take on strong foes... but they cannot take on this many strong foes.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 06:25 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q99
The Clone Wars Jedi Council. How much they win depends on whether it's the early war or late war council (which affects how many are used to large battles, and where Anakin is present), but they win.

The odds here are a 'mere' 3 to 1, and while the sith were likely all above-average, only a few were major badasses, and almost all of the Jedi council is. Darth Malgus, Adraas, and Praven were present to take on strong foes... but they cannot take on this many strong foes.
malgus and adraas and Pravin aren't in this just the random sith seen in the trailer

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 06:55 PM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Q99

also the council is middle war which is like 21 BBY TO 20 BBY

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 06:56 PM
Q99

Originally posted by PTforthewin
malgus and adraas and Pravin aren't in this just the random sith seen in the trailer

Oh, then even more-so, random Sith Warriors will die to Jedi Council members without better numbers than this.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 08:00 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Ven Zallow was cutting through Sith easily, I'm pretty sure the Council will be fine.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 08:03 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Jedi council might have this but sustain MASSIVE casualties with possibly only Yoda, Windu, and whichever one doesn't get wtfpwned by Malgus, Adras, and the Sith. Its actually kind of interesting to think about who would live. Good thread.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 09:42 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Yoda and Mace solo.

The North Remembers

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 10:33 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astor Ebligis
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think people are underestimating the numbers advantage of of the Sith, not to mention that they've been training for JvS combat. I don't think many council members would be able to take on two sith warriors at once and they're almost outnumbered 3 to 1 here.

If the Jedi win, Yoda might be the sole survivor.

Could somebody post who the Jedi Council members were at the time TS was saying?

1. quanchi112
2-9. Various posters
10. Nai

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 10:43 PM
Click here to Send Astor Ebligis a Private Message Find more posts by Astor Ebligis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carthage
Jedi council might have this but sustain MASSIVE casualties with possibly only Yoda, Windu, and whichever one doesn't get wtfpwned by Malgus, Adras, and the Sith. Its actually kind of interesting to think about who would live. Good thread.
I said malgus and adraas aren't here NO leaders are here just random sith

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 10:45 PM
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by Astor Ebligis
I think people are underestimating the numbers advantage of of the Sith, not to mention that they've been training for JvS combat. I don't think many council members would be able to take on two sith warriors at once and they're almost outnumbered 3 to 1 here.

If the Jedi win, Yoda might be the sole survivor.

Could somebody post who the Jedi Council members were at the time TS was saying?

No I think people are estimating the power of the PT Jedi Council. They are not even outnumber 3 to 1. Sidious was able to down 3 of the greatest Jedi blademasters in history in seconds. Yoda would slice and dice these Sith similarly/ with more ease. He solos.

The North Remembers

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 10:48 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

In that case the Jedi probably slaughter with a few dying.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 10:48 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astor Ebligis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Stark
No I think people are estimating the power of the PT Jedi Council.

Please.

quote:
They are not even outnumber 3 to 1.

"not even" roll eyes (sarcastic)

quote:
Sidious was able to down 3 of the greatest Jedi blademasters in history in seconds.

Yoda would slice and dice these Sith similarly/ with more ease. He solos.

Sidious =/= Yoda. Even if Yoda's on par or superior to Sidious in saber ability, or speed (both likely). Sidious may simply have certain characteristics that Yoda's lacking in by comparison, that enabled him to lunge forwards and strike so quickly against all three masters.

The point being, you cannot attribute Sidious's feats to Yoda, no matter that they come across as near equals.

1. quanchi112
2-9. Various posters
10. Nai

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 10:59 PM
Click here to Send Astor Ebligis a Private Message Find more posts by Astor Ebligis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Zallow took down 3 without much sweat.

Were it not for Malgus, he'd probably take down a dozen before being swarmed.

quote:

Yoda
Mace Windu
Plo Koon
Shaak Ti
Ki-adi-Mundi
Saesee Tiin
Adi Gallia
Eeth Koth
Oppo Rancisis
Depa Billaba
Even Piell
Coleman Trebor

Oppo, btw, is one of the only CW Jedi to know battle meditation.

Coleman is the only one of those I do not see as being able to kill at least 3 sith warriors.

Last edited by Q99 on Apr 15th, 2014 at 11:13 PM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 11:10 PM
ares834

Jedi Council easily. The Sith Warriors were rather lackluster.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 11:10 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astor Ebligis
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm of the opinion that there probably isn't the greatest difference between the average Sith warrior from that strike team, and the average CW Jedi Council Member.

Consider the importance of the sacking of coruscant and the fact that only the most powerful warriors would have been chosen for the task. Then consider that the Jedi don't base who they put on the council simply on combat prowess, but on a host of factors that largely revolve around their judgement.

I think I would be being very generous to the Jedi in saying that you could have 2 Sith warriors per each Council member (exclusing Yoda and Mace, so that's 20 Sith warriors for 10 council members), and that the Sith would emerge victorious in that scenario, while losing mayba half their numbers, so 10 casualties. That effectively means that Yoda and Mace Windu are faced with 20 Sith warriors, not all at once however, but the added 10 would join up the remaining members of the original ten that would have been assigned to Yoda and Mace Windu.

The numbers are simply too much. Sith win.

1. quanchi112
2-9. Various posters
10. Nai

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 11:13 PM
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Q99

Yoda
Mace Windu
Plo Koon
Shaak Ti
Ki-adi-Mundi
Saesee Tiin
Adi Gallia
Eeth Koth
Oppo Rancisis
Depa Billaba
Even Piell
Coleman Trebor

Coleman is the only one of those I do not see as being able to kill at least 3 sith warriors. [/B]
coleman should be able to take 2 at most

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 11:18 PM
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Q99

Yoda
Mace Windu
Plo Koon
Shaak Ti
Ki-adi-Mundi
Saesee Tiin
Adi Gallia
Eeth Koth
Oppo Rancisis
Depa Billaba
Even Piell
Coleman Trebor
C

Coleman is the only one of those I do not see as being able to kill at least 3 sith warriors. [/B]
don't forget coleman kcaj

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 11:19 PM
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

I'm of the opinion that there probably isn't the greatest difference between the average Sith warrior from that strike team, and the average CW Jedi Council Member.

You would be wrong. Saesee, Kit, Kolar, Shaak Ti, Ki-Adi, Depa, ect. Are all far above average Jedi level. Kolar casually stomped Quinlan Vos who himself is far above the average Jedi.

quote:

Consider the importance of the sacking of coruscant and the fact that only the most powerful warriors would have been chosen for the task. Then consider that the Jedi don't base who they put on the council simply on combat prowess, but on a host of factors that largely revolve around their judgement.

Too bad most of the Jedi Council is composed of the most skilled blademasters in the order as per the Clone Wars visual guide.

quote:

I think I would be being very generous to the Jedi in saying that you could have 2 Sith warriors per each Council member (exclusing Yoda and Mace, so that's 20 Sith warriors for 10 council members), and that the Sith would emerge victorious in that scenario, while losing mayba half their numbers, so 10 casualties. That effectively means that Yoda and Mace Windu are faced with 20 Sith warriors, not all at once however, but the added 10 would join up the remaining members of the original ten that would have been assigned to Yoda and Mace Windu.

I consider plenty of the Council to be on par with/ superior to Ven Zallow. The same Ven Zallow who sliced through 3 Sith Warriors with casual ease. Yoda would dice through 5 of these Sith Warriors in less time than it took Sidious to dice through Kit, Saesee, and Agen.

quote:

The numbers are simply too much. Sith win. [/B]

Yoda solos.

The North Remembers

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 11:21 PM
Q99

quote:
Astor

There was a great difference in power between the Sith warriors and the lords that accompanied them, though, so while we're talking 'strong-for-warriors,' they were not masters.

The average Jedi Council member was quite a powerful fighter.

10 years before the CW, or better yet, 20, the Jedi council was weaker (I do find it interesting that it seemed to grow in might in anticipation of the conflict, with Jedi like Plo Koon, Shaak Ti, and Ki-Adi replacing less combat focused members), but it always had a solid proportion of warriors.

As of the start of the CW, the weakest/least combat focused were probably Oppo Rancisis (still very respectable in combat, and a battle mediator and war leader), Even Piell (jack-of-all-trades type), and finally Coleman Trebor the diplomat, and the only true non-combatant type.

quote:
Lord Stark

You would be wrong. Saesee, Kit, Kolar, Shaak Ti, Ki-Adi, Depa, ect. Are all far above average Jedi level. Kolar casually stomped Quinlan Vos who himself is far above the average Jedi.

No Kolar yet, this is still Eeth Koth's term (ever think that the council tends to like to replace fallen Jedi with those of the same species? One Zabrak got replaced with another), but on the basic point I agree.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 11:22 PM