KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Yoda VS Emporer Vitiate (SWTOR)

Yoda VS Emporer Vitiate (SWTOR)
Started by: PTforthewin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Astor Ebligis
Only because this forum has a massively inflated perception of how good Yoda is, or perhaps like to doubt Nihilus' station. The fact of the matter is that Nihilus is akin to a cosmic entity that operates on a planetary scale, and Yoda is a powerful but relatively normal "Force User". The difference between the two is the difference between a God and a really powerful Knight. So it's a pretty huge gap.
Exactly, once Palpatine even began stacking ancient long lost sorc and alch techniques on top of ancient long lost sorc and alch techniques he still had a lot to learn compared to Tenebrae. Yoda's a joke as per knowledge.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 01:07 AM
Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Astor Ebligis
Vitiate seems to be quite tricky to argue for. It seems his power ranges from anything from above Nihilus levels to below Yoda levels.
He outsourced a lot of the energy he'd absorbed on corrupting the galaxy.

Even so the guy still fed off his subjects when need be and he was a massive nexus the only reason HoT won, and I'll repeat, is he was momentarily being augmented by the midi-chlorians in the galaxy channeling their life force through his - because it was the Will of the Living Force for Tenebrae not to succeed in destroying it altogether.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 01:10 AM
Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

That is... certainly a theory.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 01:15 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nephthys
That is... certainly a theory.
It's an incredibly recurrent theme that stretches beyond the KotoR era.

It actually HAPPENED. We know the Force is the collective of all life so its desire is to better all life in the galaxy, we know it operates through midi-chlorians and we actually saw it create Anakin with them. It can dump as much life force into a Jedi's midi-chlorians as need be, and give the intuitive aptitude to learn faster based on their dark or light alignment if it is true to their nature. Anakin and Vader could never fully embrace the dark side.

Bringing down the Jedi Order served a purpose, which was why Palpatine was evil from birth.

Last edited by KillaKassara on Apr 16th, 2014 at 01:35 AM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 01:28 AM
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Originally posted by The_Tempest
I'll give you a cookie if you can prove that Vitiate's purge of the Dark Council was not the product of a ritual and can be replicated on neutral ground in the heat of combat.

And I'll give you a cookie if you could show Sidious being superior to Yoda in the Force.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 01:57 AM
Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
And I'll give you a cookie if you could show Sidious being superior to Yoda in the Force.

[You]THIS IS OFF TOPIC SNIPING SO HOW ABOUT YOU ACTUALLY ADDRESS MY ARGUMENT INSTEAD OF JUST TAKING SHOTS FROM THE SIDELINES INSERT GENERIC PISSING AND MOANING HERE[/you]

Also, a cookie per source or one cookie total?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 02:03 AM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

They're Milanos, so I'll be stingy.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 02:04 AM
Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

(please log in to view the image)

I'll take it.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 02:09 AM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Is that fur on her arms?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 02:11 AM
The_Tempest

You can't honestly tell me you wouldn't plow her, Robin Williams-limbed or no.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 02:20 AM
Based
iPinoy

I'll give you a cookie if you can prove that Vitiate's purge of the Dark Council was not the product of a ritual and can be replicated on neutral ground in the heat of combat.

It's replicated when he wtfpwned solo'ed the HoT on Dromund Kaas. Oh wait.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 02:24 AM
Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Oneness
I like how you didn't even address my reasoning as to why he was able to win.

Because you're a waste of time.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 06:24 AM
Click here to Send Intrepid37 a Private Message Find more posts by Intrepid37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Sith Emperor comfortably

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 06:44 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

You can't honestly tell me you wouldn't plow her, Robin Williams-limbed or no.

But the static electricity...

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 08:26 PM