KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The JLA vs The Avengers

The JLA vs The Avengers
Started by: God Cloth Seiya

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
God Cloth Seiya

The JLA vs The Avengers

Superman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Flash
Captain Marvel
Aquaman

vs

Hulk
Iron Man
Hyperion
Thor
Namor
Scarlet witch

Who wins?
Pre Reboot

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 11:50 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MicCheck
Restricted

Account Restricted

Blood lust? Flash wins, if not Wanda can be a problem unless they take her out fast.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 11:56 PM
MicCheck is currently offline Click here to Send MicCheck a Private Message Find more posts by MicCheck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dial J for Josh

This is pretty damn even. Hard to tell.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 11:57 PM
dial J for Josh is currently offline Click here to Send dial J for Josh a Private Message Find more posts by dial J for Josh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Lol no its not

Namor is a glaring weak spot, idk why GCS would use him over Binary/Captain Marvel.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 02:47 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dial J for Josh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Lol no its not

Namor is a glaring weak spot, idk why GCS would use him over Binary/Captain Marvel.

How is namor a weak spot? Him vs Arthur is a great matchup.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 02:56 AM
dial J for Josh is currently offline Click here to Send dial J for Josh a Private Message Find more posts by dial J for Josh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

So Wanda gets one shot by Billy on his way to Thor...

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 03:13 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dial J for Josh

Wanda? Its a good thing that she can create powerful force-fields as well as deflect magical attacks. That right there is a counter to Billy. She can also help dictate the pace of this team battle due to her exotic hex spheres. Also her being a powerful wielder of magic can surely play some effect on Kal. As I said this team matchup is very even.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 03:39 AM
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Namor is a beast!!

He beats Aquaman, Iron Man and Scarlet Witch one on one for sure.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 03:40 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Not DCnU Aquaman.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 03:41 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Golgo13
Not DCnU Aquaman.

Don't worry, it won't be long before bird legs is given a push by Marvel.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 04:14 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by MicCheck
Blood lust? Flash wins, if not Wanda can be a problem unless they take her out fast.

Wait where did you see blood lust?

Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Wanda? Its a good thing that she can create powerful force-fields as well as deflect magical attacks. That right there is a counter to Billy. She can also help dictate the pace of this team battle due to her exotic hex spheres. Also her being a powerful wielder of magic can surely play some effect on Kal. As I said this team matchup is very even.
\

You are correct, this is a very even match up.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 04:16 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

I guess if Billy walks to her or you know flash doesn't smack her out at super speed.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 04:40 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Supermex
Namor is a beast!!

He beats Aquaman, Iron Man and Scarlet Witch one on one for sure.
You're right. Namor will net this battle by sucker-punching his teammates. Awesome.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 05:19 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Originally posted by Existere
You're right. Namor will net this battle by sucker-punching his teammates. Awesome.

You must not be into comics, cus its not out of character for Namor to dot i's
no matter whos on his team.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 05:24 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I guess Wanda's teammates are going to be smoking weed, while Captain Marvel, and the Flash take turns on her.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 06:02 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

... Do you think anyone on team avengers can stop her from getting one shot by the pletora of speedsters on the jla?

Dr. Strange atleast has auto shields to patch up his durability, Flash is a bad match up for her.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 07:04 AM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Supermex
You must not be into comics, cus its not out of character for Namor to dot i's
no matter whos on his team.

Namor takes out Scarlet Witch, then.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 07:28 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

wanda solos

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 08:09 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

LMAO!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 09:21 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by pym-ftw
... Do you think anyone on team avengers can stop her from getting one shot by the pletora of speedsters on the jla?

Dr. Strange atleast has auto shields to patch up his durability, Flash is a bad match up for her.

Yeah because 30% of them are going after Wanda, what stops the Avengers from double teaming one or two of The JLA? First of all, you're making the JLA out to be something that they aren't, Villains. They fight with honor, and in character would form up on their opponent in 1vs 1 fashion, and the same goes for the Avengers. Also despite what you think, Aquaman isn't going to be over powering Namor. He has feats that suggest he would do fine against Aquaman.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 11:26 AM